RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only mentions the odd series on Netflix, never talks about books or movies, dance or art. I wonder if they bought packaged ham from Trader Joes to eat in their B&B, just like they did in Italy. She hasn’t even bought a pumpkin and carved it. Wonder what she *gets* from travelling.,a sense of validation?

Reactions: 3
I get it now. She hasn't gone on holiday, she's gone to live in Brooklyn for a week. When the daily grind of suburban, leafy Hertfordshire is just too much to handle, take yourself off to suburban, leafy New York where the pumpkins are plentiful, the fro-yo is half price and the barre classes are free. Get a big shop in from Trader Joes, put the baby on the floor with her play gym and it's a real home from home. 2 business class flights well spent I'd say.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I get it now. She hasn't gone on holiday, she's gone to live in Brooklyn for a week. When the daily grind of suburban, leafy Hertfordshire is just too much to handle, take yourself off to suburban, leafy New York where the pumpkins are plentiful, the fro-yo is half price and the barre classes are free. Get a big shop in from Trader Joes, put the baby on the floor with her play gym and it's a real home from home. 2 business class flights well spent I'd say.
100% have always thought this. She never goes on holiday, she just does the same boring things in a different location, while thinking of the next thing that will look good for the Gram. To me that smacks of someone who will never live their life to the full, and it’s very sad.

Although I don’t believe all her reasons and excuses for not doing things now - can’t cope alone in London (although she wasn’t alone, mumma was there) but can suddenly manage NYC just fine etc etc.

Reactions: 6
Now she still cant believe how different she feels to last week. Comments like this are so damaging to people who are actually depressed unlike her who didnt feel well and threw her toys outta the pram. She is soo out of touch with reality. Youd think her mum would tell her to get a grip. I think when u have a large following you have a responsibility and she does everything in her power to make her followers feel small.

Reactions: 7
They are so joyless, the kind of people you dread sitting next to at a party, nothing interesting to say, so bleeping boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe that i never noticed how limited her palate is. She eats like a toddler pizza/pasta/icecream on rotation.

Nail on Head. Couldn’t agree more.

When you work full time, commute, have your food routines, your exercise routines (kinda...lol) and then your usual bits and pieces you do at the weekends, having a holiday, well for me anyway, is a total and utter change of scenery and a welcome break from the mundane! The more detached from reality in many ways the better. I remember being on African Safari in the middle of nowhere, no phone signal let alone WiFi, not knowing what day of the week it was and whilst it was only a few days or so away from what felt like civilisation it felt like i’d been away for weeks!

She’d get herself into a much better headspace (and let’s face it we can all see she has more issues than Vogue) if she let herself switch off on holiday for once and threw herself into a world of change...even if it’s just for a few days!

Reactions: 5
Now she still cant believe how different she feels to last week. Comments like this are so damaging to people who are actually depressed unlike her who didnt feel well and threw her toys outta the pram. She is soo out of touch with reality. Youd think her mum would tell her to get a grip. I think when u have a large following you have a responsibility and she does everything in her power to make her followers feel small.
She is nauseating. Basically saying now she is in New York with allllllllll the pumpkins her depression is cured. She is so spoilt it is untrue.

Reactions: 4
I would love to see how she’d cope with real life: a commute, a job etc but in reality I don’t think she would as the life she is living is testament to this. I’d say she’s existing but not really living, she’s going through the motions but it all seems a bit hollow.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe that i never noticed how limited her palate is. She eats like a toddler pizza/pasta/icecream on rotation.
Those are the “normal” and “ fun” food she shares I think she has a very restrictive diet normally, I think she described herself as a health freak once so gawd knows what’s going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 2
This holiday is so basic - the beigest of beige holidays, she might as well be anywhere in the world - here’s a blogpost idea for her - ‘How to make NYC look boring as hell’ 😴😴😴

How/why does she have 90k followers? I’m truly baffled. My only hope for the human race is that the majority of that 90k are people like us who just watch her for the eyerolls and the ‘OMG did she really just say/do/type that’ moments. (Just to be clear, I don’t follow her, but I do watch her stories and look at her grid)

Those are the “normal” and “ fun” food she shares I think she has a very restrictive diet normally, I think she described herself as a health freak once so gawd knows what’s going on behind the scenes.
She has posted about her history of eating disorders too so I think that plays into it.

How/why does she have 90k followers? I’m truly baffled. My only hope for the human race is that the majority of that 90k are people like us who just watch her for the eyerolls and the ‘OMG did she really just say/do/type that’ moments. (Just to be clear, I don’t follow her, but I do watch her stories and look at her grid)
Makes no sense to me either! She gets hardly any likes on her posts so where are all of those 90000 people???

Reactions: 1
Does she not know that there are Shake Shacks in London? Am I supposed to be jealous that she’s going to one in NYC when there’s one round the corner from my office?
Oops I forgot, she suffers terrible anxiety travelling into central London which is magically cured for travelling around the NY subway.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes no sense to me either! She gets hardly any likes on her posts so where are all of those 90000 people???
I used to be one of those followers. I found her through a wedding blog and thought her interiors were nice. I thought she was mid-thirties. Haha.

Then last year, I found some things off about her and saw through her.

Do you guys think she discusses Tattle with Benpecked and Mumma? We all know she reads along here but I wonder whether she vents to them about it?

Reactions: 1
Her brother bought her a Shake Shack voucher? That was the best gift ever.
New York is the best city ever.
The pizza was the best pizza ever.
Fro-Yo? Yep, best fro-yo ever...

Until the next time. YAWNNNNN!
I admit I have described things thusly, but I was probably six at the time. Which makes me feel even more uncomfortable about her and Benpecked's relationship. Maybe he has kept her childlike in her ways, speech and interests. Bleurgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.