RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a while ago Grabecca had a similar “episode” where it was a UK winter, there house was mid renovation or something and she was a bit stressed out and got a cold... she decided she was on deaths door relentlessly documenting the whole debacle...

A last minute holiday to Palm Springs however plus another trip to her opportunistic Homeopath for more quackery with some free probiotics thrown in for good measure and she was cured! Miraculous!

She is like a broken record. We’ll have a couple of weeks of her “finding her feet again” helped undoubtedly by her next “dreamy” trip away...then it will be the countdown to their picture-perfect Christmas which is OBVIOUSLY better than anyone and everyone else’s...their January spent in the sun in Australia before she picks a few germs up on the flight home, gets a bit of jet-lag and starts the cycle again...

She is not one of life’s copers.
You called it, she’s packing for her trip away tomorrow. Can’t help but think it was all to get her engagement up a bit...!

Reactions: 3
Waiting for, for SO long...six weeks since her last vacation.
She’s an absolute fraud. I’d love to bring back that old show Wife Swap (does anyone remember that?!) and shove her in a damp old council estate house, with a broken washing machine, freezer food and a national minimum wage to pay the bills and see how long she survives whilst someone else can live her life of endless holidays, £200 advent calendars and allotment veg...she’s a prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s an absolute fraud. I’d love to bring back that old show Wife Swap (does anyone remember that?!) and shove her in a damp old council estate house, with a broken washing machine, freezer food and a national minimum wage to pay the bills and see how long she survives whilst someone else can live her life of endless holidays, £200 advent calendars and allotment veg...she’s a prick.
I’ve said it before but I don’t think she has any idea how detached from reality her life is. It makes her look really thick! Her friends won’t be swanning off on holiday every few weeks that’s for sure!

Reactions: 4
Looks like the USA - applied for an ESTA... pending! 🙄
Of course...she couldn’t possibly miss out on allllll the Halloween festivities and pumpkins and fall colours...get ready for the onslaught now she’s sprung out of her ‘Great Depression’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, actually the sun has come out, I've had a good night's sleep and i'm going to the U.S. on holiday so i think i don't have depression anymore - I'm CURED ! oh my goodness though i like totally need to write an insightful blog giving all my tips on how to survive post natal depression. Its like so bad - some days you don't even want to go to Pilates. imagine !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm surprised with the amount of travelling that they have done, that they would forget that. I remember she once said that Ben does all the life admin and bills. Why wouldn't they share it? That way things might not be forgotten.

Reactions: 2
She really is a disgrace!! Playing the depression card for a couple of days because she had a cold and now she’s off on another holiday! Hope that baby screams the whole way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has 90k followers but that latest post only got 700 likes? How can that be right??! Her follower figures don’t match her engagement at alllllllll 🤣😂

Omg this!! I can't cope with her but I can't unfollow as she's too pathetic. She has no idea how the average person lives. She's a massive baby bore and she's not the first person to have a baby. I went shopping for my nearly two year olds birthday presents, three days after having my second. Husband back in work, you have to get on with it. She's a bleeping millenial.

She has 90k followers but that latest post only got 700 likes? How can that be right??! Her follower figures don’t match her engagement at alllllllll 🤣😂
She's probably bought them like the rest of the parasites.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised with the amount of travelling that they have done, that they would forget that. I remember she once said that Ben does all the life admin and bills. Why wouldn't they share it? That way things might not be forgotten.
I’m sure she said before on an old blog post that ‘Ben doesn’t make me go out to work’ or something that sounded rather 1950s, not sure how she’d cope on her own, but then she has never had to be independent....

Her stories today are just the ultimate in self absorption. If you did feel sorry for her after her admission of feeling down, how could anyone still feel the same after today? She's off to the US for her well deserved holiday, what? 5-6 weeks after returning from Italy?? She's literally done a 180 since the other day. How do the sheep continue to pander to her? I didn't know whether to laugh or feel sickened. She's off her rocker.

Reactions: 8
Note to self, must update list of things that help with anxiety and low mood to include a holiday to America. You can't imagine how much a first class BA flight to JFK can lift one's spirits. The NHS should start prescribing them really. Along with some vitamins and a homeopathic tincture, all new Mamas would feel permanently amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And now shes relying on an app to tell her when her baby needs to nap. What. On. Earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a theory that most people that follow her don’t like her (like me) - I wish I could unfollow but she is like a car crash, I just can’t look away. I NEVER like or comment on her posts though to give her any kind of engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I totally agree and have said it before. Crap engagement.

Reactions: 2
I have a theory that most people that follow her don’t like her (like me) - I wish I could unfollow but she is like a car crash, I just can’t look away. I NEVER like or comment on her posts though to give her any kind of engagement
You can unfollow her. Her account isn't private so you could still watch her stories without following.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.