RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wants to give the impression she has enough cash to punt for expensive things to the new 🐑

Two things...
Why tag the location as Notting Hill when it's nothing but a generic wall. Humble brag that she is hanging around the trendy bits of well heeled London.
Secondly I see we have tagged everything but the jumper. So cue several questions on where it's from. So we csn now do a follow up "everybody has asked me so here's an affiliate link". WE SEE YOU GRABBAGRANDAD

Don’t forget the BRAND NEW FEEDING HACK of pulling up your jumper and pulling down your cami 😂😂 duck me.

I’ve seen some comments today about her leading a sheltered commuter belt private school life, and found it interesting. I am roughly the same age as Rebecca, went to boarding school, and my mummy (yes, mummy) still drives around London as opposed to the tube as she just prefers to be able to nip about, and then it’s quicker for us to get home to where we live in Oxfordshire. (Humble brag, in a village nowhere near the motorway 😂) that being said, I am perfectly capable of getting myself around London with my baby in the rain, feeding discreetly (department stores have comfy seats everywhere) and navigating transport without a chaperone. Of course it’s nice with two pairs of hands, but obvs not always possible.

This is not me shouting about how great I am at life, this is just me saying that sheltered upbringings don’t necessarily breed absolute fuckwits that cry at every curveball. She’s such a massive bellend who just can’t cope, and it really angers me! Grow the duck up. You’re not the only 26 year old to have a house and baby who is breastfed.

Reactions: 20
Odd she sells all that maternity stuff. What if she has another baby?
She will go and beg for a load of new stuff to increase engagement for a few days of course. Then allll the freebies will be sold on which is, of course, not at allll dodgy tax wise I'd assume...

Apparently she's had a bad day for various reasons, was it:
Mumma's overuse of Boomerang again or

That there's been a further glut of produce to wade through or

Montezumas chocolates didn't bite after her blatant hinting?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will go and beg for a load of new stuff to increase engagement for a few days of course. Then allll the freebies will be sold on which is, of course, not at allll dodgy tax wise I'd assume...

Oh yeah, I forgot she gets a lot of free clothes.

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah, I forgot she gets a lot of free clothes.
Which she never irons 😂

Don’t forget she had to settle for a Nando’s as everywhere was booked up.....that has probably ruined her week dining with the peasants 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of sweating yesterday at her spin class because she’s not fit. Bad weekend all round. Nandos made her feel better, now she’s anxious. Is all this related for engagement? Or is she trying to dumb herself down to the pleb level Are stories measured the same as posts and replies?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well, the wood burner is In. One thing that puzzles me is, considering they practically gutted that house after moving in why do they have such a weird set up in the kitchen/diner. Chairs against the wall and wood burner in that spot? Also, I know those mismatched old oval mirrors are all the rage but they are fugly.

Reactions: 6
Well, the wood burner is In. One thing that puzzles me is, considering they practically gutted that house after moving in why do they have such a weird set up in the kitchen/diner. Chairs against the wall and wood burner in that spot? Also, I know those mismatched old oval mirrors are all the rage but they are fugly.
There’s waaaaay too much tit on that house. Granted, those are big rooms, but when you start adding stuff just for the sake of filling gaps it starts to look messy. My house is fairly big but one of the reasons why visitors often comment on how spacious it is it’s because I didn’t overfill it with tat.

“This is what maternity leave is for!”
Had to laugh. Look, I’m a stay at home wife and to me the only difference between a Sunday and a Monday it’s that the shops open later on the former and I have the husband home to help me assemble the flat pack furniture. Wish she would stop pretending she’d be soooo damn busy if she were not a mother. Probably would be on another beach holiday now, to escape the gloomy UK weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How tight can you be! Didnt download it as you had to pay for it. It was probably the cost of a bloody gelato or couple of flower stems
Literally just came on here to see if someone had said about this yet.

Reactions: 4
There’s waaaaay too much tit on that house. Granted, those are big rooms, but when you start adding stuff just for the sake of filling gaps it starts to look messy. My house is fairly big but one of the reasons why visitors often comment on how spacious it is it’s because I didn’t overfill it with tat.

“This is what maternity leave is for!”
Had to laugh. Look, I’m a stay at home wife and to me the only difference between a Sunday and a Monday it’s that the shops open later on the former and I have the husband home to help me assemble the flat pack furniture. Wish she would stop pretending she’d be soooo damn busy if she were not a mother. Probably would be on another beach holiday now, to escape the gloomy UK weather.
Spot on! Maternity leave from WHAT? You don’t work Rebecca.

Reactions: 8
Is It just me that finds myself wondering how they bought that house? My best friend is in her mid 20s. Partner a little older and even they're struggling for a 200k 3 bed property...
An all the furniture.. especially vintage doesn't come cheap. Farrow and ball paint..

I could understand if she was drop dead gorgeous and she had a personality but she has neither and neither has he..? It doesn't seem like either of them work for all these holidays they take even with Freya.. are they a trust fund couple??

They really haven't bought very much for that house, he has a building firm so his builders would've built the extension,the kitchen was from the uncle. the tiles given buy topps tiles, paint gifted. lights gifted, anything they buy (pink vanity unit, old baths) are eBay. Bed linen gifted.

If you look around that house very little was actually bought.

I think they’ve had help buying their property 💯
However,I’m not convinced they actually have a lot of money and are ( I think) living off her parents. Ben probably takes a small wage for some part time pretend work for her daddy.
Hence why they don’t do anything when they go on holiday, they eat and wear things from
the high street, she’s selling clothes and other items, not the behaviour of the set she is aspiring to be
If they are, that's disgusting. They're grown bleeping people living off her mumma :( I've really no respect for the pair of them. Even if mumma has loads of money, it's theirs not her daughter's and grooming paedophile husband. Jesus, I felt awful asking my mom for £15 (I mean she's well off) when an unexpected bill came out for my boiler and I was £15 short of my rent payment. She had it back as soon as I was paid a week later. She's still a girl living in an adult world. She's in for a huge shock when Freya becomes a toddler.

Abd
They really haven't bought very much for that house, he has a building firm so his builders would've built the extension,the kitchen was from the uncle. the tiles given buy topps tiles, paint gifted. lights gifted, anything they buy (pink vanity unit, old baths) are eBay. Bed linen gifted.

If you look around that house very little was actually bought.
Its also got no character the new house. Really dislike it.

Reactions: 2
Making sure we know she pays for her flu vaccination
Says she gets it every year and hasn't had flu yet.
I have shoes older than her, she talks like a 70yr old woman

• Heart
i just think it must be a nightmare to clean, it's so cluttered.
The bath in the loft is silly you'd bash your head getting in it.
That loft bath is ridiculous! Why would you want to climb up to a drafty old loft to have a bath and wallop your head on the beams, when there’s a huge shower (and bath I assume, she only ever does shots of the shower and that awful pink sink unit) in the room next door?!

That loft bath is ridiculous! Why would you want to climb up to a drafty old loft to have a bath and wallop your head on the beams, when there’s a huge shower (and bath I assume, she only ever does shots of the shower and that awful pink sink unit) in the room next door?!
theres no loo upstairs is there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.