RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was her age, you could guarantee on a Saturday night I'd be up to my waist in lush men and cold vodka.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I was her age, you could guarantee on a Saturday night I'd be up to my waist in lush men and cold vodka.
... I feel the odd one out here. 23 with 2 children. My night last night was spent watching QI. My husband had to wake me up ah half 9 to tell me to go to bed 😂😂 Grabby is a bit of a home bird but I'd have thought her days before we're a little while but scrolling down Instagram it's sad traveling in expensive places with them both in bed by 8. Mumma RVK seems quite okay really

Reactions: 1
I see we are suddenly putting press trip/event/gift on everything. Maybe if you wish hard enough Graspy...

I can't believe anyone ever (other than her own Mumma {super cringe at that word}) would say 'You got this Mama). She is literally half doing what a huge chunk of womanhood do or have done on a daily basis. I say half doing because most adult women manage to do a darn sight more with way less help.
So you think the family tip toe round her incase her past ED arises again?

The underdressed, freezing baby is maybe part of the upper class narrative. Don’t you know only chavs wrap their kids in so many layers they can’t even breathe? Feeling warm is vulgar. ;) Glad to hear that her family visit in Richmond (of course) felt “worlds away” from her ordeal in Oxford Street and its “diversity”: working classes, ethnic folk, people who travel by bus and say “innit”. Petersham nurseries is yet another basic rich witch cliche. Why on earth would I drop 80 quid on a plant I can get for 9.99 at B&Q? Well, I suppose SHE has got to spend her own cash on SOMETHING.
I have suspicions that it was Hi Petersham Nurseries 👋🏼 I really love this plant. Look how many 🐑 I have following me. Then sit back and wait for the email... 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She wants praise and a medal for feeding her daughter. #clusterfeeding

Reactions: 3
In all fairness, when you have a three-month-old, that IS probably as good as it gets on a Saturday night! That's if you manage to eat anything at all.
That was all she did with her Saturday nights before she had the baby !

Reactions: 3
Sometimes she even feeds her STANDING UP OR WALKING ABOUT.
All hail this housewife superstar. No one since the dawn of time has fed their baby from the breasts that (insert choice of deity or science) gave you.

Reactions: 2
She is one of those mothers who think they are the first mothers to breastfeed. For goodness sake. She is just the look at me brigade. Next it will be someone told me to cover up *cue tears. Wish shed just be a bit normal.

Reactions: 5
She is one of those mothers who think they are the first mothers to breastfeed. For goodness sake. She is just the look at me brigade. Next it will be someone told me to cover up *cue tears. Wish shed just be a bit normal.
She’s one of those mothers who thinks she’s the first to do anything/everything - conceiving, being pregnant, giving birth, breastfeeding, expressing, going on an aeroplane - you name it, she’s the first and of course, the most knowledgeable 🙄

So basically her latest post translates as this:

“Hello october front door step and hello sleep deprivation {because I’m three months deep into this parenting thing and knackered as tit and haven’t quite got the energy to decorate my front door Stacey Solomon style, but equally don’t want to miss out on jumping on the Insta-blaggers Autumnal bandwagon...so these two autumn squash will have to do the job}

I feel sleep deprivation is worse now because in the beginning you have the adrenaline of having a Newborn {and the Baby bee Flatlays to keep the ‘gram content up! Generating alllllllll the likes - such a thrill!} and the new baby high {plus allllllll the #gifted paraphernalia, mini breaks in whitby to market Breast Pads and of course a weeks European holiday with a two month old to enable promotion to fully fledged Travel-Blogger-Mumma-Expert status!}...

We had a fairly good stretch of sleep {one day she slept 7 hours and I was able to use my energy to attend a reformer pilates class, attend the chiropractor, order a new log burner, hang out with my NCT friends, eat tacos in wahaca and photograph 6537 of our very own dahlias from our allotment all in one day...which of course I documented for you all on Insta Stories...}

But now I’m three months in and the novelty is wearing off and I’m too tired to instantly bounce back to the life I once knew so I’m fuzzy headed and tearful through lack of sleep...Gah parenting...{Also it’s absolutely pissing it down so I can’t even get my 10,000 steps in pre-8am and post that up on stories}...so I’m going to write this real and honest post and stick in alllllllll the question marks? so I can get some engagement? Maybe I should drink some coffee {Kenco? Douge Egberts? Hit me with your freebies...}

She should have just asked me to write the caption for her tbh?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

“Hello october front door step and hello sleep deprivation {because I’m three months deep into this parenting thing and knackered as tit and haven’t quite got the energy to decorate my front door Stacey Solomon style, but equally don’t want to miss out on jumping on the Insta-blaggers Autumnal bandwagon...so these two autumn squash will have to do the job}

I feel sleep deprivation is worse now because in the beginning you have the adrenaline of having a Newborn {and the Baby bee Flatlays to keep the ‘gram content up! Generating alllllllll the likes - such a thrill!} and the new baby high {plus allllllll the #gifted paraphernalia, mini breaks in whitby to market Breast Pads and of course a weeks European holiday with a two month old so enable promotion to fully fledged Travel-Blogger-Mumma-Expert status!}...

We had a fairly good stretch of sleep {one day she slept 7 hours and I was able to use my energy to attend a reformer pilates class, attend the chiropractor, order a new log burner, hang out with my NCT friends, eat tacos in wahaca and photograph 6537 of our very own dahlias from our allotment all in one day...which of course I documented for you all on Insta Stories...}

But now I’m three months in and the novelty is wearing off and I’m too tired to instantly bounce back to the life I once knew so I’m fuzzy headed and tearful through lack of sleep...Also it’s pissing it down so I can’t even gets my 10,000 steps in pre-8am and post that up on stories...so I’m going to write this real and honest post and stick in alllllllll the question marks? so I can get some engagement? Maybe I should drink some coffee {Kenco? Douge Egberts? Hit me with your freebies...}
I’m due any day-I plan on nothing but parenting as simply as possible for 3months in the hope of then feeling good-she has done sooooooooooooooo much stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And hosted a welcome earth side party 🥳 or something to that description/so many vitamin sea 🌊 trips and so many brownies. She’s exhausting 😴

• Haha
Just discovered this site and also this thread. I started following her after seeing her house featured on a blog and then saw she was due around the same time as me. Honestly though I think I'm more exhausted reading about her life with a baby than I am with my own life with my baby! It's really easy to get caught up in the comparison game, especially with places like Instagram and I really hope other first time mums out there who follow her realise this and don't measure themselves by her standards - it's so dangerous.

Reactions: 12

I feel sleep deprivation is worse now because in the beginning you have the adrenaline of having a Newborn {and the Baby bee Flatlays to keep the ‘gram content up! Generating alllllllll the likes - such a thrill!} and the new baby high {plus allllllll the #gifted paraphernalia, mini breaks in whitby to market Breast Pads and of course a weeks European holiday with a two month old to enable promotion to fully fledged Travel-Blogger-Mumma-Expert status!}...

But now I’m three months in and the novelty is wearing off and I’m too tired to instantly bounce back to the life I once knew so I’m fuzzy headed and tearful through lack of sleep...Gah parenting...{Also it’s absolutely pissing it down so I can’t even get my 10,000 steps in pre-8am and post that up on stories}...so I’m going to write this real and honest post and stick in alllllllll the question marks? so I can get some engagement? Maybe I should drink some coffee {Kenco? Douge Egberts? Hit me with your freebies...}

🙌🏻😂

Her latest post 🤦🏻‍♀️

Especially the line about nobody expecting you do to much when you have a newborn... does anyone ever expect her to do much!?
She is unbelievable

Soooooo she has loads of DM’s again but wants peeps to respond on her feed. Oh Grabby...be honest and admit all you care about is keeping engagement up. If you can read responses on your feed you can read your ‘full’ inbox 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just discovered this site and also this thread. I started following her after seeing her house featured on a blog and then saw she was due around the same time as me. Honestly though I think I'm more exhausted reading about her life with a baby than I am with my own life with my baby! It's really easy to get caught up in the comparison game, especially with places like Instagram and I really hope other first time mums out there who follow her realise this and don't measure themselves by her standards - it's so dangerous.
Yep. Exactly this. I've got two children but only a few days ago learnt I'm pregnant again. Looking at her pregnancy, I've no clue how she did it. California, not staying home for more than 4 weeks cause they jet off. Getting x amount of steps in. Allotments, house clean and tidy yet all I can manage is sleeping, taking care of my kids/cats/husband and throwing up. I always think what she's doing is dangerous. I'd love to see a reality for her that isn't picture 'gram' perfect.

Reactions: 4
I see Grabby’s mama Is also on the beg. For Christmas stockings. What did people do before IG?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

You win tattle today🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.