RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like this one. Erm... How about all the mums with twins or triplets you absolute bosom. Your self empowerment mantras that you are trying to convince us someone else said are getting old Graberella.
She genuinely thinks she's doing something different to all other women since the dawn of time.
The irony of her comment! She can’t even cope with one!

Wonder if when the baby is weaned will she be swanning off to London on her own and leave the sprog with Mumma? I doubt it somehow. Don’t think she will do any public transport on her own.

Last edited:
Wonder if when the baby is weaned will she be swanning off to London on her own and leave the sprog with Mumma? I doubt it somehow. Don’t she will do any public transport in her own.
Nah I can’t see it happening

Sorry... Did she not see most of the UK was battered by wind and rain yesterday? We stayed in and had a movie day as it was so miserable.. why the duck is Freya still in socks and rompers when we might now have storms thanks to a hurricane? Is she crazy? Can no company #gift the poor kid some tights and socks?? Or at least give them for an AD so she HAS to put Freya in something warm??

Wonder if when the baby is weaned will she be swanning off to London on her own and leave the sprog with Mumma? I doubt it somehow. Don’t think she will do any public transport on her own.
I think she will love time with grandma. She actually gets her bright plastic toys which toddlers like..

Reactions: 2
The next thing we'll be seeing is Benpecked in his coral shorts with grey granny socks pulled up to his unmentionables. Brace yourself Tattlers...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The underdressed, freezing baby is maybe part of the upper class narrative. Don’t you know only chavs wrap their kids in so many layers they can’t even breathe? Feeling warm is vulgar. ;) Glad to hear that her family visit in Richmond (of course) felt “worlds away” from her ordeal in Oxford Street and its “diversity”: working classes, ethnic folk, people who travel by bus and say “innit”. Petersham nurseries is yet another basic rich witch cliche. Why on earth would I drop 80 quid on a plant I can get for 9.99 at B&Q? Well, I suppose SHE has got to spend her own cash on SOMETHING.

The underdressed, freezing baby is maybe part of the upper class narrative. Don’t you know only chavs wrap their kids in so many layers they can’t even breathe? Feeling warm is vulgar. ;) Glad to hear that her family visit in Richmond (of course) felt “worlds away” from her ordeal in Oxford Street and its “diversity”: working classes, ethnic folk, people who travel by bus and say “innit”. Petersham nurseries is yet another basic rich witch cliche. Why on earth would I drop 80 quid on a plant I can get for 9.99 at B&Q? Well, I suppose SHE has got to spend her own cash on SOMETHING.
How much?!

No

How much?!
Not necessarily the one she pictured, but Petersham was asking every penny of eighty sterling pounds for a monstera plant that I found a week later for 10 quid at B&Q. It’s a lovely place, great for pictures and maybe a slice of cake if your sugar levels are dropping after staring at the prices, but you gotta have more money than sense to actually shop there.

Reactions: 1
No

Not necessarily the one she pictured, but Petersham was asking every penny of eighty sterling pounds for a monstera plant that I found a week later for 10 quid at B&Q. It’s a lovely place, great for pictures and maybe a slice of cake if your sugar levels are dropping after staring at the prices, but you gotta have more money than sense to actually shop there.
It would appear so. I can’t say I’ve ever been tempted to call in when I’ve been in the area

Notice the latest picture of Freya in a wool cardi and blanket. Hello grabby 😃 please continue to take our advice
And socks over leggings....

Her pic earlier today.....brick wall ✔ feet miles apart ✔ head down ✔ creased clothes ✔ shoes suitable for the season ❌

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her friends that were round today look... dare I say it, normal? The mind boggles, what could they possibly have in common?

And so pleased she’s finally clothed that poor child!

Her mum was out doing shots last night. She looks like a laugh and she certainly enjoys life unlike her daughter whose idea of a good Saturday night is Green mac & cheese ... really ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her mum was out doing shots last night. She looks like a laugh and she certainly enjoys life unlike her daughter whose idea of a good Saturday night is Green mac & cheese ... really ?
In all fairness, when you have a three-month-old, that IS probably as good as it gets on a Saturday night! That's if you manage to eat anything at all.

In all fairness, when you have a three-month-old, that IS probably as good as it gets on a Saturday night! That's if you manage to eat anything at all.
Oh she manages to eat fine. She has endless glut from the allotment but then there is always packet ham 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.