RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is still a little girl and I suspect will always be a little girl. Her parents and husband happily collude to keep her childlike, letting her play at 'keeping house' and at 'Mummies & Daddies'. She can only deal with the easy aspects of life, arranging some flowers, dressing her baby in dinky outfits and eating ice-cream.

Her whole life looks like the bastard lovechild of Enid Blyton & Cath Kidston. The moment real life crops up she goes to pieces and runs crying to the real grown ups.

The reason she is anxious is because she genuinely doesn't know how to deal with real life. She has never had to learn the skills or techniques. My 15 year old is far more savvy and resourceful than Beggy, and as a result has confidence in her own abilities to cope with life.

Her Mum basically pimped Beggy out to a much older man because she wanted to pass her onto another parent figure. God forbid Beggy might have dated a normal, red blooded teenager who might (gasp) encourage her to live a little and have fun. No. Not for their ickle girl.

Beggy went straight from being a 16 year old, to being a 50 year old with zero experience in-between. She lives such a stultifying existence of frumpy dresses, Marks & Spencer's Chicken Kievs and carefully arranged scatter cushions. Where's the passion, Beggy? Where's the fire and the fun?

Her epitaph should read:

"Died at 16. Buried at 80."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She is still a little girl and I suspect will always be a little girl. Her parents and husband happily collude to keep her childlike, letting her play at 'keeping house' and at 'Mummies & Daddies'. She can only deal with the easy aspects of life, arranging some flowers, dressing her baby in dinky outfits and eating ice-cream.

Her whole life looks like the bastard lovechild of Enid Blyton & Cath Kidston. The moment real life crops up she goes to pieces and runs crying to the real grown ups.

The reason she is anxious is because she genuinely doesn't know how to deal with real life. She has never had to learn the skills or techniques. My 15 year old is far more savvy and resourceful than Beggy, and as a result has confidence in her own abilities to cope with life.

Her Mum basically pimped Beggy out to a much older man because she wanted to pass her onto another parent figure. God forbid Beggy might have dated a normal, red blooded teenager who might (gasp) encourage her to live a little and have fun. No. Not for their ickle girl.

Beggy went straight from being a 16 year old, to being a 50 year old with zero experience in-between. She lives such a stultifying existence of frumpy dresses, Marks & Spencer's Chicken Kievs and carefully arranged scatter cushions. Where's the passion, Beggy? Where's the fire and the fun?

Her epitaph should read:

"Died at 16. Buried at 80."
Don’t hold back. 😆
I wonder how much her eating disorders impact on her life. They must take a lot of enjoyment away.

Reactions: 2
Don’t hold back. 😆
I wonder how much her eating disorders impact on her life. They must take a lot of enjoyment away.
I think that is why she hates not being in control. Even in her birth stories she had a lot of resentment towards hospitals and modern medicine and I wonder if it is linked to her ED.

Reactions: 1
I think that is why she hates not being in control. Even in her birth stories she had a lot of resentment towards hospitals and modern medicine and I wonder if it is linked to her ED.
I assume a lot of that negativity towards anything medicalised (declining induction etc) is to do with all the hypno birthing clap trap.

Reactions: 3
Stories have disappeared so I’ve missed them but I was in London today and it’s not warm enough for that baby’s outfit 😱

Reactions: 1
I see we are suddenly putting press trip/event/gift on everything. Maybe if you wish hard enough Graspy...

I can't believe anyone ever (other than her own Mumma {super cringe at that word}) would say 'You got this Mama). She is literally half doing what a huge chunk of womanhood do or have done on a daily basis. I say half doing because most adult women manage to do a darn sight more with way less help.

Reactions: 6
I see we are suddenly putting press trip/event/gift on everything. Maybe if you wish hard enough Graspy...

I can't believe anyone ever (other than her own Mumma {super cringe at that word}) would say 'You got this Mama). She is literally half doing what a huge chunk of womanhood do or have done on a daily basis. I say half doing because most adult women manage to do a darn sight more with way less help.
🙌🏼 No one said ‘You got this Mama’ the only other person that would even say that would be one of the smug bloggers that seem to be popping up in cliques, not so much empowering groups of women but more ‘you can’t sit with us’...

Also, she does so much less than most women do in 2019 and she has so much help! If only she could see what reality looks like...

Reactions: 4
I suspect her eating disorder came about because she was so desperate to control 'something' in her life. Her parents seem suffocatingly protective and her DH is more of a father figure too.

I thought this too. How many people on a London street say “you got this mama” to a complete stranger?

Reactions: 5

No one said it and her followers must be pretty stupid if they believe someone did. I bet it really was her Mumma who reminded her what a superwoman she is when she can’t cope with even the most basic situations{!} 🙄

We went to Richmond and freyas cousin has tights on. Be more like your sister in law and dress your baby properly

• Haha
We went to Richmond and couldn't decide which one of the gifted outfits to put Freya in so we chose our trusty mustard and grey sock combo!

WHY on earth is that baby outside without a coat on in that weather?? My little one is 9 months old and yesterday he had a coat and a hat on, along with every other child we saw!

Attachments

When Green veg Mac n’ cheese is “the best Saturday night dinner ever” ...Bet poor Benpecked longs for a big curry take away with extra poppadoms, an XL peshwari naan and a cold bottle of Cobra beer to go with...please someone invite them over for a Chinese or something - they need to know how to live...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also on a side note her latest posts outfit is quite nice and well put together - but WHY OH WHY does she stand like that with her feet both sides of bloody Sunday???

It's like this one. Erm... How about all the mums with twins or triplets you absolute bosom. Your self empowerment mantras that you are trying to convince us someone else said are getting old Graberella.
She genuinely thinks she's doing something different to all other women since the dawn of time.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.