RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed they took the big chunky pram with them and not the handy, amazing travelling {gifted} yoyo 🙃

Genuinely can’t quite get my head around the fact that this time two years ago she travelled home from Oz saying she braved covid flying and now she’s subjecting both her children to long flights to holiday in a covid hotspot with her 2 year old needing to mask wear. I do get needing to live our lives but there’s no way I’d be making my little one wear a mask just to go on a holiday when they’d be just as happy going to butlins for the week.

Everything is for the gram, what a crappy old life

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello Rebecca, just in case you're reading here! I also love museums like that so just a bit of advice - there are looooaaads over here. Loads. You surely must have visited the London museums but you could also try EUREKA, Magma, (both in Yorkshire), and the science + industry museum in Manchester.

There's the National Space Centre nr Leicester or Jodrell Bank in Cheshire.

How about Ironbridge or the Black Country museum or Beamish?

You could go to one of many branches of Sealife or the Deep in Hull.

Back to Yorkshire, the railway museum is ever popular with children and William's Den is an amazing playground.

On top of that you could join the National Trust or English Heritage. My son is just as happy in a draughty castle as anywhere, I think most children are but they're maybe not as 'gram worthy.

This is just the stuff I know about, there's a whole country of places to explore, almost every city has an animal centre or a tropical house or a local museum. There's so much here, you could travel in your own country, as well as flying half way across the world!
OK you’re making me want to take a short break up to Yorkshire now 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t go to places that require masks for young children because
  1. I don’t believe in children wearing masks, in fact I can’t stand it ….
  2. and my child would detest it
So the idea of flying to a covid hot spot, where masks for toddlers are mandatory.

Breaks my heart quite honestly.

when you have kids your holidays revolve around them. They love warm swimming pools, all inclusive ice cream and lazy fun days.

This looks like every holiday they’ve ever had before + 2 kiddos and all their car seats(?)

This is not a family holiday. It’s content creation.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s all for the gram/what grabby wants and where she wants to go. I can’t imagine her ever putting anyone else first. Not Ben or her children.

Reactions: 9
Waaaay back I do remember her freaking out about how her child would react to seeing her Mama 😂 in a face mask and how upsetting it all would be. Times change when it suits old Grabby, don’t they! Now all must mask up in the name of a holiday.

Reactions: 7
Not old enough for Disney but old enough for the 3000 (FREE 🙄) museums she’s dragged them around.
Notice how she has not shown any of Freya’s face in that entire post of photos and has tagged all the places they went - hoping for them to use your photos grabby? No chance mate your photos are tit and your kids (only thanks to you) look dirty and unwashed

Reactions: 13
Why is she barefoot indoors ????? So many questions! Who the hell flies with car seats ????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel so sad for her kids. They do always look exhausted, cold and unwell. And those photos with Freya in a mask- I'm sure these are the only photos where she's not having a tantrum or trying to pull it off as you can only imagine a 2 year old would.

Why drag them all the way to a place that they won't remember, and do the same things you can do much closer to home? I can JUST about understand wanting to go somewhere warm during this time of year, but it's not even that warm out there at the moment. Poor Waffy has clearly been very ill and still looks it; Freya perpetually looks like an orphaned kid straight out of Oliver Twist. Why is she barefoot in these places?!?! All those photos of her playing are clearly so ridiculously staged and she must be so bewildered by it all.

Why doesn't Ben ever step in and say enough is enough? Why does Grabby's every whim for the sake of the gram have to be indulged? Does he not have any common sense at all either? In that first reel where he waves it does kind of look like he's inwardly rolling his eyes. Can he not just tell her to stop being a bleeping idiot, even for the sake of his own kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Was listening to Darren Adam on LBC a few days ago and he said he was off on holiday to Los Angeles soon because he loves it. not sure what there is to lI’ve about it. San Diego is quite liveable and loveable though, especially the walkable neighbourhoods like La Jolla.

I have acquaintances that have returned to the UK from Santa Monica after being there for about 8 years. They are glad to be back.

Reactions: 3
I feel so sad for her kids. They do always look exhausted, cold and unwell. And those photos with Freya in a mask- I'm sure these are the only photos where she's not having a tantrum or trying to pull it off as you can only imagine a 2 year old would.

Why drag them all the way to a place that they won't remember, and do the same things you can do much closer to home? I can JUST about understand wanting to go somewhere warm during this time of year, but it's not even that warm out there at the moment. Poor Waffy has clearly been very ill and still looks it; Freya perpetually looks like an orphaned kid straight out of Oliver Twist. Why is she barefoot in these places?!?! All those photos of her playing are clearly so ridiculously staged and she must be so bewildered by it all.

Why doesn't Ben ever step in and say enough is enough? Why does Grabby's every whim for the sake of the gram have to be indulged? Does he not have any common sense at all either? In that first reel where he waves it does kind of look like he's inwardly rolling his eyes. Can he not just tell her to stop being a bleeping idiot, even for the sake of his own kids?
I completely agree , if they had holidays as a couple and did grown up things like restaurants, concerts etc! But to drags thise poor babies who look so tired is just cruel , mindless

Reactions: 4
Any child under 3 gets in for free at Disneyland/DCA, so clearly she doesn't want to spend the money on two adult tickets. Which is fine, the parks are expensive and not for everyone. And personally I wouldn't take my kids during this wave of omicron but clearly that's not the issue considering they flew here, etc.

And I'll add, as a native Californian (going back generations on both sides), I loathe the term "Cali". It's rarely used by natives and is like nails on a chalkboard. See also "San Fran" (San Francisco only please) and "The OC" (just "OC"). 😆

Reactions: 12
I was thinking why do these places in her latest post look so dead? Probably because covid cases are so high there, people are avoiding these types of places! Sounds like grabby got her back up here! You can be up at the crack of dawn but the museums still have an opening time!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her engagement is terrible - nearly 95,000 followers and only 14 comments on her latest poats. Maybe because no one likes a smug bragger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking why do these places in her latest post look so dead? Probably because covid cases are so high there, people are avoiding these types of places! Sounds like grabby got her back up here! You can be up at the crack of dawn but the museums still have an opening time!
And since when has she cared about anyones privacy 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10