RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playdough. On a plane. Bet the cabin crew LOVED that... 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Come on this is Freya. She can point out California on a map with no help. There wouldn’t have been any mess. She would have been constructing play dough models fit for Tate Modern as she is 10 x better than the children of all these followers asking for travelling tips!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Playdough. On a plane. Bet the cabin crew LOVED that... 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Haha, I thought that too!

Saying that, might be handy in an emergency situation. Pilot puts a shout out "something has fallen off the flight control deck, can anyone with an adhesive make themselves known"..que Frah Frah tanking it up to the cockpit with her tupperware of playdoh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t understand why you would take an infant on plane during omicron peak season, especially after they’ve had two serious cases of respiratory illness. If the flights and accommodation are flexible, your kids don’t go to school and you don’t have a steady job then it’s a no brainer. And all that to “escape January”. Imagine what she would have done if travelling was allowed last winter!

Reactions: 28
I honestly don’t understand why you would take an infant on plane during omicron peak season, especially after they’ve had two serious cases of respiratory illness. If the flights and accommodation are flexible, your kids don’t go to school and you don’t have a steady job then it’s a no brainer. And all that to “escape January”. Imagine what she would have done if travelling was allowed last winter!
Because when Mama is not ok right now and needs her vitamin sea, no one will stop her. Not even her "I have my loyalty card at A&E"-baby.

Reactions: 15
I cannot wrap my head around taking 2 young children all that way, when one of them had just been really ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she back? Or still there?

"Whatever works" well not you is it Grabobbity? You workshy waste of skin.

I want to say it was Bundt tins she bought from one of her interminable US trips, I could be wrong.
God help us, I am done with her Cali Part 1, so only about 63 parts left to go then. I was going to say that SoCal is a bit of a cultural wasteland so we can't expect much in the way of content, then I remember who I'm looking at. Silly me, Judith Charmless would make anywhere lifeless.
Waste of skin! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot wrap my head around taking 2 young children all that way, when one of them had just been really ill.
Especially when they could have postponed by a few weeks. But no, the thought of spending January in dreamy England was too much for Grabbie Antoinette 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair, Benpecked and Grabby are absolute pros at travelling around California with a child, they've been doing it for years... George was good practice.
I think you mean Benpecked is an absolute pro at travelling with children full stop. When did he first take Grabby away? When she was 15?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
To be fair, Benpecked and Grabby are absolute pros at travelling around California with a child, they've been doing it for years... George was good practice.
Ah yes, the nigh on 30 year old man tagging along on his 19 year old girlfriend’s family holiday! Dreamy!!! 🤯

Ben’s 40 this year isn’t he!

All I can see are the bleeping glasses 😂
One from the archives, enjoy! 😎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Previous holidays to California: 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019. So that's 6 holidays to the same long-haul destination in 10 years. Don't they ever bore themselves living their lives on endless repeat.

And WHAT a surprise that the kids were dreamy and amazing on a 11 hour flight. A toddler wanting to roam and a 6 month old baby - sure Grabby we all believe you :rolleyes: Looks like we have Menorca with the muffins and camping to come later in the year (and no doubt about 14 other holidays.....)

Ah yes, the nigh on 30 year old man tagging along on his 19 year old girlfriend’s family holiday! Dreamy!!! 🤯

Ben’s 40 this year isn’t he!

One from the archives, enjoy! 😎
Particularly when you remember that the 30 year old man had got involved with the family's daughter when she was 12 (and he was 23).

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Just had a wicked thought,I hope she enjoys her holiday, as next January is the last one she will be able to go away,cos F will be at school from September 2023 won't she? Then she will have holidays at the same time as the rest of the school aged children, at a much bigger cost to them 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just spat yogurt over my computer looking at that one from archives.
its truly the best yet.
She's such a dick, but this thread gives me life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just had a wicked thought,I hope she enjoys her holiday, as next January is the last one she will be able to go away,cos F will be at school from September 2023 won't she? Then she will have holidays at the same time as the rest of the school aged children, at a much bigger cost to them 😂😂😂
That's going to hit her hard. She will have to slum it in dreary England through winter like the rest of us peasants. Unless she gets an exemption letter for Fwah Fwah...

• Haha
Reactions: 7