RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to ninjalitics she has been adding new followers all week so she is still online. She also shared a pile of feeding friendly summer dresses a few weeks back which I thought was odd at the time. Makes sense now it would seem.

Still surprised she would travel with such young kids when Omicron was at its peak..when getting on a plane with "suspicious" looking people has been enough to have her in tears in the past.

Reactions: 12
According to ninjalitics she has been adding new followers all week so she is still online. She also shared a pile of feeding friendly summer dresses a few weeks back which I thought was odd at the time. Makes sense now it would seem.

Still surprised she would travel with such young kids when Omicron was at its peak..when getting on a plane with "suspicious" looking people has been enough to have her in tears in the past.
She’d better be adding new followers because I’m sure her numbers are going to drop when she starts posting holiday pictures 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s away somewhere far flung - I thought the same about the breastfeeding summery dresses. She must be buzzing like an old fridge to get that breastfeeding-Waffy-in-a-flouncy-summery-dress-with-dreamy-backdrop photo up on the ‘gram....🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s away somewhere far flung - I thought the same about the breastfeeding summery dresses. She must be buzzing like an old fridge to get that breastfeeding-Waffy-in-a-flouncy-summery-dress-with-dreamy-backdrop photo up on the ‘gram....🙄🤢
Don’t forget the string bikini top instead of a nursing bra

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It must be absolutely killing her not to be posting her dreamy/braggy pictures everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell imagine carting 2 young kids all that way
Dreamy Californian Adventure

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So Cal.

Ffs. Life on repeat.
She's an absolute bleep.

I called a repeat "So Cal" trip about 3 days ago. Is she not embarrassed to be so toe curlingly predictable?

Incoming: cheap Airbnb, eating at home in same cheap Airbnb because she's too scabby to eat out, pictures of buildings she's too scabby to pay to stay in and produce she's too scabby to buy. Repeats of shots she took 3 years ago. Claiming to be In heaven being away from "dreary england".

Dick. Head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It has to be somewhere hot and a repeat - Oz is off the cards so itll be the US. Didn't she go to Palm Springs this time of year before when pregnant with Chopsy?

Shed never go anywhere as uncouth as the canaries and she's recently enough repeated port soller for the millionth time.

Update - i checked her highlights, almost 3 years to the day since we went to "SoCal". her highlights reads as an almost comical run down of her gloatiest, cuntiest brags.

"Balmy evening in SoCal" , "getting away from dreary Britain, I'm in heaven", being a total tight arse taking pictures of produce she won't buy, heart hands at the Hollywood sign, "this guy"

All her cunty greatest hits. She's definitely in the US.

Correction, I called it 5 days ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
We need a #calidreamin bingo ASAP

Also, if I ever hear her moaning about ANYTHING ever again, I can’t be held responsible for my actions 😂😂

• Haha