RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she usually go this quiet? I am thinking of pre Christmas when we had all those decoy posts and we think she was hijacking the Kedgefund anniversary Maldives trip. Nothing this time?
I wonder what actually happened then, because we never did see any braggy Maldives posts a few days later so maybe they didn't actually go. I do think she's gone away for sure this time. Everyone seems to be going to Dubai at the moment but that is so not her vibe! Too many 'strange Asian' looking people for her (her words, not mine!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder what actually happened then, because we never did see any braggy Maldives posts a few days later so maybe they didn't actually go. I do think she's gone away for sure this time. Everyone seems to be going to Dubai at the moment but that is so not her vibe! Too many 'strange Asian' looking people for her (her words, not mine!)
And flashy young things in revealing clothes drinking alcohol in extremely expensive hotels. Not a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And flashy young things in revealing clothes drinking alcohol in extremely expensive hotels. Not a chance.
Hope they are pre pubescent, Benpecked's eyes will fall out.

Can't see them in Dubai. Oman at a push, but not even there most likely. The Sterling's are far too racist to cope there.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s been a while since she was in Mauritius and that would be an easy beach travel with kids as the time difference isn’t all that much. Plus ‘all that’s pretty’ has just been…

Reactions: 2
Whoever said she was likely lying low back in November because she was likely Covid positive was probably onto something...definitely think she’s away now. My guesses are Barbados/Antigua/St Lucia, Mauritius or US - maybe Florida?

Reactions: 3
Hope they are pre pubescent, Benpecked's eyes will fall out.

Can't see them in Dubai. Oman at a push, but not even there most likely. The Sterling's are far too racist to cope there.
Quoting myself, which I know is a faux pas, but just seen the random apostrophe in my original message. Geez. Apologies all around magnificent Tattlers. I'm now officially Grabbyesque, just got to throw some dust over my shutters and find some vegan packet ham.

• Haha
I wonder if she has been on holiday but waiting to brag when home not for safety reasons or anything practical but the time difference so she can delete any comments calling her out.

• Haha
f

Think she means beggy's mum is home, not beggy herself (who is almost with 100% certainty gone long haul because its her January tRaDiTiOn)
Oh gotcha. Yeah she’s definitely away isn’t she? Because ya know…she can’t cope with England in January 🙄

Oh gotcha. Yeah she’s definitely away isn’t she? Because ya know…she can’t cope with England in January 🙄
Yeah we won't start getting the #ohengland, #dreamyengland, #howisthisengland hashtags until about April.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Quoting myself, which I know is a faux pas, but just seen the random apostrophe in my original message. Geez. Apologies all around magnificent Tattlers. I'm now officially Grabbyesque, just got to throw some dust over my shutters and find some vegan packet ham.
Don’t worry. I called Raffy…Randy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she is away, she's still using insta, or she's got back home and we're about to subjected to a glut of holiday spam, because she's been commenting on people's pictures...

• Sick
Reactions: 8