RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone probably needing the wine to dull the pain of hearing about how texture is Grabby's favourite colour, the route of her 10,000 steps a day and how to do Soho House whilst dressed as a 1940s evacuee.
I doubt she even talks when around that many people, didn't she say once she got really overwhelmed and cried at a family gathering or something? Like a 3 year old too shy to say hello.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt she even talks when around that many people, didn't she say once she got really overwhelmed and cried at a family gathering or something? Like a 3 year old too shy to say hello.
Yep! I forgot about that! She was probably dosed up on diazepam this year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I vaguely remember one her utterly ridiculous rants when she left a family lunch party because people had the audacity to want to hold Freya. And it was all “too much” and Ben had to hurry her home.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I vaguely remember one her utterly ridiculous rants when she left a family lunch party because people had the audacity to want to hold Freya. And it was all “too much” and Ben had to hurry her home.
She is, what my Mum would call, such a big girl's blouse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another year, another groundhog day Christmas which she wants to relive already because she is SO bleeping BORING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Trying to relive her Christmas’ at home with her family before her childhood came to halt age 12. They should all take a long hard look at themselves, including her and wind in the smugness.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Having tested positive on Christmas morning I should be seething with envy about her rubbing it down our throats she got to play Groundhog Christmas at the Barn whilst I isolated in my bed and pulled my own cracker (not an euphemism muckies).
But she does it so very ridiculously I am surprisingly unbothered. Now that is quite something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20211228_190334_com.instagram.android_edit_9808305572981.jpg
knowing your desire for consistency Grabbachop please let this not also be the place you conceived them. I must never ever have to think about this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is his shirt straight out of a lost property bin somewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.