Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hashtagged

VIP Member
She’s said in one of her replies that Christmas at home with her husband and kids “just wouldn’t feel like Christmas to me, but like a normal day” 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Justcyrious

VIP Member
I spotted them at Somerset House yesterday afternoon so she was either dragging them around London while poorly or she’s just paying for keeping them out in the freezing cold in the name of #traditions 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Her whole account is stale as fuck. She hasn’t moved on from Insta circa 2015/2016.

no polls, reels, chatting stories, funny quips, creative photography. It’s the same old shit day after day, year after year. There’s some very small accounts out there that are knocking it out of the park recently. You’d think one of the OG influencers would have a bit more to offer 🙄

no wonder she isn’t pulling in the big gun ads anymore 🙊🙊

• Heart
Back in children’s A&E - I hope to god it wasn’t waffy and bronchiolitis again otherwise she needs investigating by social services. Stay the fuck in with your poorly kids Grabby, you don’t need to ’run errands’ with ill children, especially when you don’t seem to own proper costs, hats and gloves for them!

• Angry
  • Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
I know I'm echoing what others have said but my god she's a foul, miserly human being. I could MAYBE understand her selling a couple of expensive designer items but she's literally selling Tu and H&M stuff not far off the cost that they were new, so once you add on the P&P you may as well buy them new. At least then they won't be so manky, creased and probably smelling of vomit or mildew.

I wouldn't mind if she wasnt so well off but she is literally sat in her million pound house after her bazillionth holiday of the year, selling items for an average of 5 quid each. Why bother? Fucking donate them! And selling a PR item to then apparently donate to Tommy's is just bizarre. Donate the actual item to charity instead?!??

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I had the most horrifying thought today, what if the striped pyjama trawl was to get a set for the whole family so they could do a Christmas photos hoot like Elsie Larson and similar do?

Imagine the horror of Ben's bulge pressed up against some snazzy pj's while he leers menacingly into the camera.

I've made myself feel quite unwell...

• Haha
  • Sick

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I’ve often wondered if one of them had covid back when she disappeared a few weeks ago and we all thought she was in the Maldives with mama and papa kedgefund. She barely posted at all, and when she came back there was no huge photo dump like we’re normally “blessed” with. I don’t think she’d ever say if she had covid, purely because she wouldn’t stick to the rules and would still be out doing her 10k steps a day as hell would freeze over before she didn’t get her steps in. And she’d be too paranoid someone would see her, as we’ve had tattlers comment in the past that they’ve seen her out and about. She wouldn’t say a word, for sure.

Meringue22

VIP Member
Hi Grabs. I’m reporting you to ASA you grabby little witch. You’re all about the champagne lifestyle on beer money! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How long until the 'going offline to soak it all up' post, to disguise the fact she'll have moved into the barn...?? We need a couple more gloaty posts, then one more 'I'm not OK for various reasons' and signing off...
Looks like Curious George has already 'switched off' on the Bearwood page. Bless, it has been a tough year for him - he must have made at least 4 bookcases..
I'm sure Grabs will be following suit very very soon..

• Haha
Isolate 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who is she trying to kid? She can’t stay in when her kids are hospitalised so there’s no chance she’s staying in before Christmas to avoid catching Covid

• Haha

tacotaco

I notice how it’s 100% of the “profits” go to Tommy’s. 1. She’s doing it this way rather than physically taking the item to charity so she can get tax relief on the donation and 2. “Profits” not the actual proceeds means she will almost definitely be taking a cut of the sale price for all her “hard” work for getting/advertising the item in the first place AND in listing it for resale, (which has taken her entire weekend) so the “profit” will be much lower - prob something like £1 for a. £10 item.

Also £5 postage for a bear suit as “bulky”?? You can post quite a sizeable box with Royal Mail for £3.20, I do it all the time when sending kids presents!

Can literally see right through her.

Already been said but any normal person firstly washes and irons their clothes if being stored screwed up into a ball, and then either passes on to friends/those in need OR sells as a huge bundle for a tenner. She is such an embarrassment!

• Angry

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211228_190334_com.instagram.android_edit_9808305572981.jpg
knowing your desire for consistency Grabbachop please let this not also be the place you conceived them. I must never ever have to think about this.

• Haha
  • Sick

Meringue22

VIP Member
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: awww poor grabby, she thought that come this year that everything would be so different because COVID was gonna just disappear when people started getting jabbed.

That once again, she could enjoy setting up those boring flat lay of 4 passports with a *make up bag with palma tree detailing/Freya's wooden suitcase/a tinnie tiny white bikini/wooden bucket/Elton John's missing sunglasses. To highlight and boast that she's going on a groundhog Day holiday to the same bloody places they always go to until covid became a thing, whilst us peasants stay at home being mindful of how we mix etc. Photos of her at the airport staring down at her flippers, showboating that she's now a mumma of 2 and both kids are such good travellers because we have photos of them looking calm and serene, staring out the window on the plane. Whilst Ben Sherpa will be laden with all the unnecessary crap grabby wants to take with them under the guise of hand luggage. Depending upon how long they're away for, their holiday will consist of being by the sea {probably go on a boat trip} everyday, on a beach with grandpa in his salmon shorts holding the youngest kid like a prize ham and grabby having her back to the camera all the time whilst wearing her criss cross dress. Lots of photos of the kids in the sand, making sandcastles and looking rather red due to sunburn. Gelato & cafe/bakery selfies, colourful walls and flora & fauna followed by Grabby cooking up some disgusting slop {packet ham included} in their dreamy airbnb kitchen.

HOW is she living like it's lockdown again lol... she never followed the lockdown rules last year and she most certainly won't follow them if we do find ourselves in that position again. Wonder who has covid hence the cancelling of pre-christmas plans. Erm "hope to have a Christmas" 😳 everyone had a Christmas last year you fucking moron, it just involved not mixing with other households. But I'm sure she'll still decamp at her parents {which they obviously did last year too - we aren't stupid} and mix with her grandparents.
Eltons Johns missing sunglasses 😂🙌🏻

Does she have any idea how spoilt she sounds in her last post?! Jesus wept. She’s allowing herself to feel kind of sad? Oh bravo Grabby. Bravo. How does this womanchild have any friends/family willing to spend time with her?! I would love to tell her about my current situation and how I’ve cried over Christmas as my ex has tried to stop me seeing my children. I am not ok Grabs. And I think I actually have genuine reason 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
mothballed camel coat ✅
Bobble hat ✅
Red lipstick ✅
Lots of make up ✅

Repeat ad infinitum

Why is she like this?! I think it’s so weird. I’m all for Christmas traditions but matching your clothing year on year, bonkers.
She didn't wear her red hunter wellies or red tartan scarf. She went totes crazy and put freya in a red tartan dress instead.

The last time she went this wild was reportedly when she was repeating her holiday to port soller and ate packet salami one day instead of packet ham.

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
Why does she make out that she's so busy she couldn't possibly stay indoors? Running errands my arse, since when did a coffee shop date become an errand? Her parents and brother literally live down the road ffs, why can't she stay the fuck inside with her sick baby and if she needs anything essential it could be picked up by them, or indeed her husband!!! I get that cabin fever is a thing but when you have a sick infant nothing else matters except focusing on them!

AbsoluteSpecimens

RE Latest post, 'it's her job {Freya's} to work out the boundaries I guess'........

No you utter plank. That's yours. That's the parents job to 'work out' and implement to help not bring up a spoiled little madam *COUGH*.

• Heart