RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to come on here to post after her “preloved” page! Firstly when can’t she ever say second hand like a normal person! Secondly why can’t she just donate them to charity like everyone else?! I get selling baby clothes to help get a bit of money back but surely she doesn’t need to do that? And how do we know the money she gets for the PR items will actually go to Tommys?! Why not just give it to charity! I’ve never seen that before, selling items to then give the money to charity? Just cut out the middle man and give it to charity! And don’t get me started on the state and price of the clothes! I can’t believe people are dumb enough to buy these!! Rant over!!
I think the answer is that she has no intention of giving any of the pennies she may receive to charity. Grabby by name, grabby by nature.

I notice that nothing has been sold yet. Even with 90K+ followers. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely mortified by the state of the stuff on that ‘preloved’ aka second hand page. I don’t even think a lot of it is in bad condition, it just looks grubby.

I know she’ll be busy with two little ones but Christ on a bike you’d at least run them through the washer again to hide the fact they’ve been shoved at the back of some scabby drawer for a couple of years. She’s literally asking for peoples money and can’t be arsed.

I don’t even give stained stuff to charity because who would want someone’s stained cast offs. Spoiler: they don’t.
Absolutely! I gave a lot of my children's old clothes to a friend who's a social worker who distributed it to families where they were fleeing from domestic abuse and literally had to flee at the drop of the hat and couldn't take anything with them. She was clear that they didn't want anything stained or damaged. That's fair enough because unless you can reuse something you shouldn't really be passing it onto others.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
my Daughters baby clothes were beautiful and immaculate… but honestly no fool try’s to sell them. Give them to a friend, a shelter, a charity shop. She’s such a tool.

Reactions: 11
I think the answer is that she has no intention of giving any of the pennies she may receive to charity. Grabby by name, grabby by nature.

I notice that nothing has been sold yet. Even with 90K+ followers. 😂
I got the impression that quite a few people said they wanted the items, which definitely surprised me.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Of course she’s after Grabbys cast offs, tragic. View attachment 879030
More fool her, I hope when she receives the item and sees the Emperors New Clothes situation, she gives her head a shake.

There are so many children facing a very bleak winter this year, with parents struggling to afford new clothes/shoes because of the Covid brexit perfect storm of misery. A local women’s charity would love to accept this stuff, why is she selling it to line her own, already bulging, pockets? Only a tight arsed selfish twit sells individual baby items like this, at the very least give them to a friend?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
More fool her, I hope when she receives the item and sees the Emperors New Clothes situation, she gives her head a shake.

There are so many children facing a very bleak winter this year, with parents struggling to afford new clothes/shoes because of the Covid brexit perfect storm of misery. A local women’s charity would love to accept this stuff, why is she selling it to line her own, already bulging, pockets? Only a tight arsed selfish twit sells individual baby items like this, at the very least give them to a friend?!?
She must be really strapped for cash.

There are so many preloved (second hand) selling pages on Insta but the clothes are usually more expensive brands and are presented nicely - ironed, pictured hung up etc. Grabbys look like she’s photographed a jumble sale. Selling a Sainsburys jumper for £3.50 is just desperate

Reactions: 17
I cannot believe the state of those clothes that she is selling. I did know realise clothes could get so creased.
They are not even fit to give to the charity shops there only suitable for the bin or to used as dusters, but Grabby would not know what a duster was.
Well I hope the mugs who have brought them are pleased with whst they have purchased, they say there's one born every minute 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t have a problem with people selling on baby clothes, I’ve bought tonnes secondhand/preloved on insta.

The disgrace here is 1) she lives in a million pound house 2) the absolute state of the clothes in the photos and 3) the cheek of saying she is going to donate the money of the PR products to charity. Just give them a tenner Grabs.

Oh wait, guys she’s probably run out of pocket money from Grandpa Ben 🤢

Reactions: 11
God, it pisses me off, really pisses me off. There's a charity box in the lovely newsagents across the road from me asking for clothes for refugees from Afghanistan, people who might have come here with absolutely nothing, no warm clothes for their children or anything. I'm no bloody Saint and we really don't have much money but my son has just gone into 4-5 clothes so we had a bag or so worth of bits and bobs and a coat. I explained to my son about how lucky we are and that others have less than us and he was so happy to drop some of his old clothes off. I cannot understand, not even for a second, why a woman who lives in a £million house with foreign holidays and all the things that I would love is so grasping and selfish that she can't give her children's old clothes away to charity. I'm actually tempted to message her or comment although I know I'd be blocked.

So Rebecca, if you're reading this...think of those who have less than you and just give some clothes away. It could be a really useful way of introducing your daughter to the concept of charity and helping others. You should be ashamed of yourself.
This couldn’t have been said any better 🙌 IMAGINE being like this. Not one of us is a saint but my god will all those in need it’s extraordinary. I am surprised no one has said anything.

Every now and then I will sell something on eBay. Usually it’s BNWT or has been worn once or twice. Anything else I no longer want goes to charity. And any house bits and bobs I put on local things for free fb page. I can’t imagine ever being a fraction as grabby as little miss ‘my husband earns 10 x more than yours lady’.

Reactions: 8
I know I'm echoing what others have said but my god she's a foul, miserly human being. I could MAYBE understand her selling a couple of expensive designer items but she's literally selling Tu and H&M stuff not far off the cost that they were new, so once you add on the P&P you may as well buy them new. At least then they won't be so manky, creased and probably smelling of vomit or mildew.

I wouldn't mind if she wasnt so well off but she is literally sat in her million pound house after her bazillionth holiday of the year, selling items for an average of 5 quid each. Why bother? bleeping donate them! And selling a PR item to then apparently donate to Tommy's is just bizarre. Donate the actual item to charity instead?!??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She isn't loaded though is she. She lives in a million pound house that needs a load of work doing on it and never gets done.
Her holidays are paid for with air miles, she might go to nice places but can't afford to "holiday" once she's there. It's all the cheapest air b and b properties miles from where she actually wants to be and she lives on pre packed food. They can't afford to eat out properly when they are away.
Her own clothes are awful and mostly gifted or second hand. The kids cost her nothing as she never has new clothes on them or nice toys.
The manky caravan is getting mankier as there is clearly no money to sort it.

I think they are over stretched with the house and her lack or job.
She is utterly skint

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s truly awful to see. Scrumpled stained clothes - I wouldn’t even give them to charity in that state without a wash and an iron. She’s selling a hand knitted shrug too! Just think of the care that probably went into that, I really hope it wasn’t a gift. Who are these people queuing up to buy this? She should be giving the lot away and donating to Tommy’s or passing down to one of her friends. I’m actually speechless. This one made me laugh though “bought in Australia” with a massive made in china label. Because you can’t get clothes made in China in the UK 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s absolutely shameless.

View attachment 878560
Look at her grubby nails too ! 🤢

Of course she’s after Grabbys cast offs, tragic. View attachment 879030
Sad ! 🤣

Reactions: 3
She isn't loaded though is she. She lives in a million pound house that needs a load of work doing on it and never gets done.
Her holidays are paid for with air miles, she might go to nice places but can't afford to "holiday" once she's there. It's all the cheapest air b and b properties miles from where she actually wants to be and she lives on pre packed food. They can't afford to eat out properly when they are away.
Her own clothes are awful and mostly gifted or second hand. The kids cost her nothing as she never has new clothes on them or nice toys.
The manky caravan is getting mankier as there is clearly no money to sort it.

I think they are over stretched with the house and her lack or job.
She is utterly skint
💯 agree with this, her income source and the freebies have dried up and they’re probably being bailed out by mummy and daddy Kedge Fund. Wonder what Ben’s up to work wise ? We don’t see/here much about him these days…

Reactions: 7
💯 agree with this, her income source and the freebies have dried up and they’re probably being bailed out by mummy and daddy Kedge Fund. Wonder what Ben’s up to work wise ? We don’t see/here much about him these days…
isn't Benny working on the furniture along with Curious George?

The clothes are so wrinkled because she leaves them crammed in the dryer ( or washing machine if she doesn’t have a dryer)for too long. All of her clothes are like that too.

Reactions: 6
God, she'd be better off bundling things together by size or season and then selling them for a tenner the lot or something, if she REALLY needs the money. I paid like a fiver for a bundle of girls clothes on eBay (including postage!) and must have got about 20 items, all really good condition. Why in God's name would you spend a fiver on a second hand vest ffs.

Reactions: 12
'This guy' heart hands :sick: certainly doesn't get much of a mention these days!! Twouble in paradise?!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
God, she'd be better off bundling things together by size or season and then selling them for a tenner the lot or something, if she REALLY needs the money. I paid like a fiver for a bundle of girls clothes on eBay (including postage!) and must have got about 20 items, all really good condition. Why in God's name would you spend a fiver on a second hand vest ffs.
Love your avatar! We love Bluey in this house ( two adults and a teenager!)

isn't Benny working on the furniture along with Curious George?

The clothes are so wrinkled because she leaves them crammed in the dryer ( or washing machine if she doesn’t have a dryer)for too long. All of her clothes are like that too.
Shifting a few bits of furniture per week isn’t going to be a full time wage for two, though is it? Especially with the million dollar mortgage they’ve got 😬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.