Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsallthedramamick

Sorry to derail but because she is mentioned here does anybody know what age Phoebe from Simply Weekend is?

On her stories today she said she’s 27…. But she’s married to her husband 10+ years and said she met him 16 years ago while she was at uni (see post in Nov 2020).

She was hardly at uni when she was 11 was she?! I’m so confused! Is she actually 37 maybe?!
Just looked at her blog and a whole post dedicated to turning 30 in April 2017!?

Reactions: 1

Trinacheile

Sorry to derail but because she is mentioned here does anybody know what age Phoebe from Simply Weekend is?

On her stories today she said she’s 27…. But she’s married to her husband 10+ years and said she met him 16 years ago while she was at uni (see post in Nov 2020).

She was hardly at uni when she was 11 was she?! I’m so confused! Is she actually 37 maybe?!

Reactions: 1

Mustard

VIP Member
Are we allowed to show comments we have made and then say it was removed and we were blocked? I thought it might be against the rules of Tattle.

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Another evening with poor Freya without a coat or a hat on . Ffs bloody ridiculous,not sure what the weather is like there but here up north its freezing !
Just looking at the reflections through the glass - are they at the Hospital ?