Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justine

Chatty Member
Her latest post... 🤦‍♀️
"We're in the thick of it" ooooh no little Becky it's only getting started haha! She's so clueless and always wishing time away.

As for their "winter germs being on rotation", well, this is why you STAY AT HOME and allow your kids to recover properly instead of trotting them out at every opportunity without appropriate clothing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

HashtagRealTalk

Her latest decoy “catch up” photo with bright blue skies looks very out of place against all the sharty autumnal colours in her series of photos for October.....do we think this could be the transitory photo on the grid ready for a glut of incoming holiday snaps?!

I have a horrible feeling the simply-awfuls-Sterling’s are escaping November somewhere exotic and quite honestly I don’t think my emotions can cope with the prospect of seeing Sherpa-Bens dusty, old salmon-pink shorts being wheeled out for the 15290th consecutive holiday abroad, Judith charm-less smugly grinning from under her straw hat with one Birkenstock clad flipper in Heathrow departure lounge and the other on the beach of their latest getaway {and not forgetting the two offspring being perfect sun-loving sea urchins without a scrap of suncream on them in the midday sun....😭}

• Haha
  • Heart

FriYAY

Yep, family tree photo. I wasn’t there the whole time they were but I doubt they skated. I saw the buggy first and before realising whose it was had a bit of a laugh as I noticed a big pack of teething meds in the basket. I thought those parents must be pretty desperate, by now we all know that 99% of the time fussiness is not actually due to teething 😅
Tragic isn't it. Dragging around a 4 month old just for photos for the 'gram and/or freebies. It will be the local Christmas tree farm this weekend for sure, reminiscing how Waff was just a bump in last year's Groundhog Day Christmas tree farm photo complete with red hunters and a tartan scarf 😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
Textbook Grabs ‘I’m not ok right now’ and then will decamp to Kedgefund HQ for her childhood Christmas on repeat, ramming it down everyone’s throats when she wants to show off. She’s the worst kind of person, can’t be happy for other people ever but expects everyone else to care when it’s her.

• Heart

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Did she get up today and think "oh this could be the day to watch the washing machine for the first time"? Probably first time it's been on since he was born #grubbygrabby

I’m glad I’m not the only one, I always leave them until twelfth night too! 🎄💕 It’s tradition innit Grabby?!! 😬😂 It’s utterly depressing seeing the all take them down on NYE!
Yes me too. How do real trees last so long if they are put up so early? Be naked by Xmas Eve surely.

Imagine all the barn photos this year given she signed off early last year to "avoid other peoples happiness" and pretend she didn't go. Still one of the worst statements of all time made by her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think her advent calendar 'tradition' is entirely unnecessary?

A) Bentos is too young for most of those presents so it's clearly just for the 'gram
B) it just breeds entitlement - which child really needs 24 present before Christmas day?! (kids at that age don't understand the value of things so it's essentially teaching her that a daily 'present' is normal)
C) it applies yet more pressure to 'normal' mums to deliver unattainable standards

My kids will be making do with regular £1 chocolate advent calendars 😂

• Heart
What did she say about the creases? Because I’m still trying to work out how it’s possible to achieve this effect on clothes! It’s like origami

AED09362-457D-4A1E-A732-421138EF1115.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Mollymole

Chatty Member
So basically she's saying she can't cope with the kids. Then why have 2 under 2 Grab?
Also perfect reality on IG that YOU create and make other mother's feel like shit? You're complaining about that now too?

Fuck off you annoying little spoilt toad. Your decision to have those kids. Should've stuck to your mindset 4 years ago when they weren't on the cards.
Guess what, every mom wants 5 mins. But most of us don't get it and were prepared for it. I understand this is taboo, but get on with it like we all have to instead of wanting a pity party for yourself.

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
So Waffers is ill/still ill and she just took him out to "run a few errands and then back to bed" so what were those urgent errands Grabsy? Urgent medical supplies to Granny? No milk or bread in the house and everyone needed toast? Nope, taking pictures of brightly coloured doors and a baby mum lunch date. You couldn't make it up...

• Angry
  • Wow

Skewbedu

VIP Member
A.K.A None of these companies have reached out to me yet so I'm tagging them again as a foot stamping hint.
So blatant
So tiresome
So Grabby

And bore off with your lack of sleep talk Grizzelda, lots of other parents didn't get much sleep last night but they have to down coffee by the pint and pretend to be lucid in offices, hospitals, schools and other workplaces. Not fluff around on the sofa trying to aff link the heck out of us or waft around with our jumper sleeves roll up in - 3° weather leering at teenagers and not doing any real work.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
Even then she was talking about kids' clothes only lasting a few months... Most odd.

I want to keep growing my own clothes/shoe collection, not spending out on clothes that will only last a few months on a child or have to go away in the school holidays {!!!} and a} pay more for flights/holidays and b} be surrounded by children.

• Wow
  • Sick

FriYAY

I find it equally embarrassing that there are people out there buying this stuff - with the postage on top surely you're paying over the odds on most of it? And buying stuff that has obviously not been looked after and no doubt stored screwed up in a garbage bag? Strange people.

Sw4

VIP Member
Wow! Who knew Watford Town centre was such a magical place! I'll be going there instead of Lapland, what a fabulous ad, thanks Grabby!

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
Is 'kids bounce back' code for 'fuck it I don't care how ill my toddler or baby may be I'm still going to drag them out for photo ops on a freezing cold day'. Seriously she's an absolute fucktard. Isn't this the 3rd A&E visit this winter? What the hell is wrong with her???

• Angry