RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying your toddler on your shoulders with the muddy boots from a FARM next to a 3 month old’s face in the carrier. The dirt and germs is one thing but what if Freya booted him in the face by accident.
She is so clueless as a mother.
One word THICK ! She hasn't got a clue.

Reactions: 12
I cannot bleeping stand people who post when they’re in hospital. ‘You ok Hun?’ 🙄 When my youngest was blue lighted to hospital I was so frantic I could barely function. She’s an absolute head

Reactions: 16
She says on her stories ‘he’d been ok at home’ knowing full well she hasn’t been at home she’d been here there end everywhere for the ‘gram

Reactions: 15
Meanwhile granny isn’t too worried about him she’s too busy promoting that god awful stool!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So her son had a virus diagnosed last week. Why the he didn’t she just stay at home with him!! No need to go out every day. Send Freya to nursery for a few extra days if she needs entertainment.

Reactions: 13
She says it’s viral. She says it’s been diagnosed a week ago. And yet she went gallivanting all over the place with him. Not only it’s bad for him but it just goes to show once again how incredibly SELFISH she is!!! Don’t go spread your germs around! Has she learnt nothing during this pandemic???!!!!

Reactions: 21
I cannot bleeping stand people who post when they’re in hospital. ‘You ok Hun?’ 🙄 When my youngest was blue lighted to hospital I was so frantic I could barely function. She’s an absolute head
Totally agree ! Just shows the Gram is her priority over her kids. 😡

Reactions: 7
She says it’s viral. She says it’s been diagnosed a week ago. And yet she went gallivanting all over the place with him. Not only it’s bad for him but it just goes to show once again how incredibly SELFISH she is!!! Don’t go spread your germs around! Has she learnt nothing during this pandemic???!!!!

Exactly this! My baby (2 weeks older than Raffy) had rsv then bronchiolitis in August and the last thing we would do is take her out to something with DOZENS of other small children and babies who could catch it. It can be really serious and it's so frightening!

Reactions: 12
couldnt agree more - when we were rushed in and stayed a week I went into survival mode. I messaged my boss to say I was non contactable and my mum and that was it.

Reactions: 9
couldnt agree more - when we were rushed in and stayed a week I went into survival mode. I messaged my boss to say I was non contactable and my mum and that was it.
She’s made herself look unbelievably selfish and unconcerned. Obviously us tattlers know she’s a twit but God she’s excelled herself this time

Reactions: 14
Oh I've missed all of these stories. What's happened? Is he OK? Has anyone got screenshots. Can only see one story saying she hopes they get home soon
Here are some, she posted a fair few more of the pumpkin farm visit yesterday too in between these!
I just can’t believe how completely and utterly selfish she is! 🤯 As someone else had already said… if they were a working class or single parent family I’m sure that social services would have been informed!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Here are some, she posted a fair few more of the pumpkin farm visit yesterday too in between these!
I just can’t believe how completely and utterly selfish she is! 🤯 As someone else had already said… if they were a working class or single parent family I’m sure that social services would have been informed!
That last picture of the wall on the children's emergency department and in particular the waffle she's written has made me 🤬

She states Waffy was diagnosed with bronchiolitis the week before but he'd been ok at home... it's beyond stupid to think he'd be a-ok going out {in inappropriate clothing for this time of year} especially as the weather is just soo interchangeable. Just soo she can get pics for the grid and wang over bloody stacks of bleeping pumpkins because she LOVES Autumn blah blah and some hole pandemic stopped them doing their annual trip to New York for Halloween boohoo. Just hope no other kids have been infected.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That last picture of the wall on the children's emergency department and in particular the waffle she's written has made me 🤬

She states Waffy was diagnosed with bronchiolitis the week before but he'd been ok at home... it's beyond stupid to think he'd be a-ok going out {in inappropriate clothing for this time of year} especially as the weather is just soo interchangeable. Just soo she can get pics for the grid and wang over bloody stacks of bleeping pumpkins because she LOVES Autumn blah blah and some hole pandemic stopped them doing their annual trip to New York for Halloween boohoo. Just hope no other kids have been infected.
Yeah, she was inferring she’d kept him at home but that appears to be an outright lie.

Reactions: 14
If you go to her grid and actually see his face you’ll see how cold he looks too. She’s a disgraceful mother.

Reactions: 11
Why don’t any of her friends or family give her a stern talking to? If I treated my baby the way she treats hers my mum would be going berserk.

He’s having BREATHING PROBLEMS Grabby. At 3 MONTHS OLD, and you’re taking him out for pumpkin photo shoots in the cold and also amidst a pandemic of a disease that can cause further breathing problems! If you read here, please bleeping do better. Look after your children and stay the duck inside for a few days watching Netflix, eating packet ham and doing your online food shop. That’s what you do on holiday anyway isn’t it? So why can’t you do it at home? If you need to get your bleeping 10000 steps in then try cleaning your filthy house for once, I’m sure that will burn the same amount of calories as your walks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.