RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me. How has this kid in his early twenties racked up more jobs in his “career” than myself and my husband put together?! I’d be embarrassed of a CV like that. In my eyes, the only reasons for you to have had multiple jobs that you only did for 2 or 3 months at a time is a) you’re tit at your job so the company let you go after the probation period b) you can’t hack working life and quit or c) both!! 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That has depressed me SO MUCH because that amount of male bullshit will get many dudes hired ahead of much better qualified women.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
duck me. How has this kid in his early twenties racked up more jobs in his “career” than myself and my husband put together?! I’d be embarrassed of a CV like that. In my eyes, the only reasons for you to have had multiple jobs that you only did for 2 or 3 months at a time is a) you’re tit at your job so the company let you go after the probation period b) you can’t hack working life and quit or c) both!! 🙈🙈
Said it before and I'll say it again, Curious G is the James Middleton of that family. One weird business idea after another and nothing lasts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Funny no mention of Spinning Pizza's 🤣

His CV reads like, a friend {or a friend of a friend} of the family employed him short term. A lot of the 'jobs' are linked to either his parents and/or Sterling related. And isn't it VERY interesting that Bearwood furniture {aka TWDMT} is purely his venture now, no mention of the peeado brother in law.

Reactions: 14
Said it before and I'll say it again, Curious G is the James Middleton of that family. One weird business idea after another and nothing lasts.
I'm definitely not condoning the attitude, but you can sort of see why he is afraid of hard work/gives up easily.

His parents are multi millionaires living a fairly enviable life (off the back of a successful business) and his sister has a 'career' taking average photos and raking in freebies. Poor old GK must wonder why he needs to work hard to make a living - maybe he just needs to find a rich girlfriend to bank roll him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His spinning pizzas account likes the new bear account on insta.
He really doesn't last in a job at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you want a laugh {especially the recommendation bit towards the end of the link} read Curious Georges profile below or click on ➡ linkedin ... wonder if Ben Sherpa has an account 🤔😆

EXPERIENCE
Bear Wood Furniture
Director

Jan 2021 - Present 10 months
Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom

Handmade Montessori Inspired Children's Furniture & Outdoor play.

Sterling Construction Ltd
Property Developer

Apr 2020 - Present 1 year 7 months

Currently converting an previous kindergarten building into a mixed use facility containing a mixture of flats and commercial space. Hertfordshire, UK.

Lavanda
Business Development Manager

Feb 2020 - Apr 2020 3 months
London

Senior Sales role, responsible for prospecting new opportunities, running efficient and powerful product demos as well as managing pipeline and closing deals.

I was also given the opportunity to attend trade shows, such as 'The Short Stay Show' at The ExCel, London. This provided us with ample opportunity to generate warm and qualified leads with trade professionals.

Unfortunately made redundant due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Pleo
inside Sales UK Lead

May 2019 - Dec 2019 8 months
London, United Kingdom

During the time I joined Pleo, we had no dedicated sales team for inbound leads.

This meant only around 40% of these leads were converted to meetings!

With such strong marketing, and an influx of inbound leads, it made complete sense to set up a dedicated team who were able to fully focus on hot incoming leads, meaning they are contact almost instantly, ensuring their questions and needs were met with undivided attention.

Upon inception of this new team, we faced a a variety of tasks, such as creating an efficient work flow, content and collateral for both initial contact and nurturing sequences, as well as structuring the team and making a scalable plan of action.
- All of this was across 4 markets (UK, Denmark, Sweden & Germany).

During our first 3 months, on top of the above, we increased conversion our conversion to 65%.

During September and October, we grew the team to 7 members. This provided me opportunity to train and onboard the new members of the team, including CRM training, industry knowledge as well as running objection handling workshops and more.

On top of this, with launching in to Ireland and Spain, I've been responsible for speaking with Irish leads in an exploratory manner, helping us gain a further understanding of the new market we're entering. It has been a valuable learning experience being included in a new market launch.

Creating this ever improving team has been both challenging, but very rewarding, and I'm confident this initial success with continue, in a sustainable manner, as Pleo rapidly scales and expands in to new markets.

Business Development Representative
Apr 2019 - May 2019 2 months
London, United Kingdom

28Hands | Part of the Arup Group
Business Development Consultant

Jan 2018 - Feb 2019 1 year 2 months
London, United Kingdom

Mail Manager is a Saas start up helping AEC firms manage the ever increasing amount of project correspondence and documentation.

During my time at MM, I was able to generate over £300,000 for the company, across 29 clients. This was vital for the growth of the start up, and I'm immensely proud of my contribution.

I was responsible for finding new opportunities by understanding how the company currently works, the problems they were facing, to establish whether Mail Manager would be an appropriate and effective solution.

My prospecting would be done mainly over the phone, as this is the best way to have a full and comprehensive conversation to understand these business needs. I would also use email and LinkedIn to connect with the right contact.

I was also given the responsibility to run SME opportunities, from initial contact to closing. This gave me experience of running discovery calls and demos, to fully understand the business needs and to discuss how Mail Manager would solve these.

I was a mentor for new starters, helping them settle in and quickly get up to speed. This gave me immense pride in seeing such quick success amongst new starters.

My time at 28 Hands was a great introduction into the world of Business Development, allowing me to learn and develop as both a professional and a person. I was keen to continue this development, and seek further opportunities to progress in this within this industry.

HOLLYWELL BUILDING SERVICES LIMITED
Assistant Contracts Manager

Sep 2017 - Nov 2017 3 months
St Albans, United Kingdom

PTS, DCCR & ICI trained.

Helpdesk Document Controller
Aug 2017 - Sep 2017 2 months

RUFF WOOD PIZZA COMPANY LIMITED
Pizza Chef

Jun 2017 - Sep 2017 4 months

OD-Group
Graduate Trainee

Jul 2017 - Aug 2017 2 months
London, United Kingdom

Sterling Property Network Limited
On Site Member/Experience

Jun 2015 - Jul 2017 2 years 2 months
Kings Langley

Measured Surveyor
Aug 2015 - Dec 2016 1 year 5 months
Kings Langley

EDUCATION
University of Brighton
Building Surveying (BSc Hons) Upper Second Class (2.1) 2014 - 2017

Activities and Societies: Course representative (Building Surveying - BSc Hons). Part of an 11-a-side and 5-a-side football team.

During my study of Building Surveying, I experienced a range of module. These modules notably include 'Building Surveying', 'Building Pathology', 'Sustainable Construction', 'Property Law', ' Cost and Contract Administration', Computer Aided Design (CAD) amongst others.

Kings Langley Secondary School
GCSEs and A Levels 2007 - 2014

Volunteer Experience
University of Brighton
Course Representativec Oct 2016

I volunteered to be Course Rep for Building Surveying during my final year of study. This involves acting as a link between staff and students, by relaying feedback from peers to the appropriate member of staff, with the intention of improving the course for current and future students.

This information is presented at formal Staff Student Consultative Committee meetings, where an agenda is adhered to in order to effectively discuss the feedback and act upon it.

Movember Participant
Prostate Cancer UK Nov 2015

In order to raise awareness and money for prostate cancer, I grew and groomed a moustache for a month. I raised £300 during the course of the month. This was rewarding and will motivate me to participate in more charity events in the future.
Just been crying with laughter. So much my haw aches ! What an utter idiot.
Basically Jack of all trades master of none. Ohhh wait a minute, he grew and grooooomed a moustache and was good at making warm links ! What utter bull ! 🤣

Just been crying with laughter. So much my haw aches ! What an utter idiot.
Basically Jack of all trades master of none. Ohhh wait a minute, he grew and grooooomed a moustache and was good at making warm links ! What utter bull ! 🤣
Mean - my jaw aches! Not my haw aches ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The things this girl does for Instagram is worrying!
Sorry to be late to this, but bloody hell! What is she doing? He looks terrified. This is disturbing.

I'm genuinely considering contacting social services. She has no parenting skills whatsoever. Those photos are upsetting.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If you want a laugh {especially the recommendation bit towards the end of the link} read Curious Georges profile below or click on ➡ linkedin ... wonder if Ben Sherpa has an account 🤔😆

EXPERIENCE
Bear Wood Furniture
Director

Jan 2021 - Present 10 months
Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom

Handmade Montessori Inspired Children's Furniture & Outdoor play.

Sterling Construction Ltd
Property Developer

Apr 2020 - Present 1 year 7 months

Currently converting an previous kindergarten building into a mixed use facility containing a mixture of flats and commercial space. Hertfordshire, UK.

Lavanda
Business Development Manager

Feb 2020 - Apr 2020 3 months
London

Senior Sales role, responsible for prospecting new opportunities, running efficient and powerful product demos as well as managing pipeline and closing deals.

I was also given the opportunity to attend trade shows, such as 'The Short Stay Show' at The ExCel, London. This provided us with ample opportunity to generate warm and qualified leads with trade professionals.

Unfortunately made redundant due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

Pleo
inside Sales UK Lead

May 2019 - Dec 2019 8 months
London, United Kingdom

During the time I joined Pleo, we had no dedicated sales team for inbound leads.

This meant only around 40% of these leads were converted to meetings!

With such strong marketing, and an influx of inbound leads, it made complete sense to set up a dedicated team who were able to fully focus on hot incoming leads, meaning they are contact almost instantly, ensuring their questions and needs were met with undivided attention.

Upon inception of this new team, we faced a a variety of tasks, such as creating an efficient work flow, content and collateral for both initial contact and nurturing sequences, as well as structuring the team and making a scalable plan of action.
- All of this was across 4 markets (UK, Denmark, Sweden & Germany).

During our first 3 months, on top of the above, we increased conversion our conversion to 65%.

During September and October, we grew the team to 7 members. This provided me opportunity to train and onboard the new members of the team, including CRM training, industry knowledge as well as running objection handling workshops and more.

On top of this, with launching in to Ireland and Spain, I've been responsible for speaking with Irish leads in an exploratory manner, helping us gain a further understanding of the new market we're entering. It has been a valuable learning experience being included in a new market launch.

Creating this ever improving team has been both challenging, but very rewarding, and I'm confident this initial success with continue, in a sustainable manner, as Pleo rapidly scales and expands in to new markets.

Business Development Representative
Apr 2019 - May 2019 2 months
London, United Kingdom

28Hands | Part of the Arup Group
Business Development Consultant

Jan 2018 - Feb 2019 1 year 2 months
London, United Kingdom

Mail Manager is a Saas start up helping AEC firms manage the ever increasing amount of project correspondence and documentation.

During my time at MM, I was able to generate over £300,000 for the company, across 29 clients. This was vital for the growth of the start up, and I'm immensely proud of my contribution.

I was responsible for finding new opportunities by understanding how the company currently works, the problems they were facing, to establish whether Mail Manager would be an appropriate and effective solution.

My prospecting would be done mainly over the phone, as this is the best way to have a full and comprehensive conversation to understand these business needs. I would also use email and LinkedIn to connect with the right contact.

I was also given the responsibility to run SME opportunities, from initial contact to closing. This gave me experience of running discovery calls and demos, to fully understand the business needs and to discuss how Mail Manager would solve these.

I was a mentor for new starters, helping them settle in and quickly get up to speed. This gave me immense pride in seeing such quick success amongst new starters.

My time at 28 Hands was a great introduction into the world of Business Development, allowing me to learn and develop as both a professional and a person. I was keen to continue this development, and seek further opportunities to progress in this within this industry.

HOLLYWELL BUILDING SERVICES LIMITED
Assistant Contracts Manager

Sep 2017 - Nov 2017 3 months

PTS, DCCR & ICI trained.

Helpdesk Document Controller
Aug 2017 - Sep 2017 2 months

RUFF WOOD PIZZA COMPANY LIMITED
Pizza Chef

Jun 2017 - Sep 2017 4 months

OD-Group
Graduate Trainee

Jul 2017 - Aug 2017 2 months
London, United Kingdom

Sterling Property Network Limited
On Site Member/Experience

Jun 2015 - Jul 2017 2 years 2 months
Kings Langley

Measured Surveyor
Aug 2015 - Dec 2016 1 year 5 months
Kings Langley

EDUCATION
University of Brighton
Building Surveying (BSc Hons) Upper Second Class (2.1) 2014 - 2017

Activities and Societies: Course representative (Building Surveying - BSc Hons). Part of an 11-a-side and 5-a-side football team.

During my study of Building Surveying, I experienced a range of module. These modules notably include 'Building Surveying', 'Building Pathology', 'Sustainable Construction', 'Property Law', ' Cost and Contract Administration', Computer Aided Design (CAD) amongst others.

Kings Langley Secondary School
GCSEs and A Levels 2007 - 2014

Volunteer Experience
University of Brighton
Course Representativec Oct 2016

I volunteered to be Course Rep for Building Surveying during my final year of study. This involves acting as a link between staff and students, by relaying feedback from peers to the appropriate member of staff, with the intention of improving the course for current and future students.

This information is presented at formal Staff Student Consultative Committee meetings, where an agenda is adhered to in order to effectively discuss the feedback and act upon it.

Movember Participant
Prostate Cancer UK Nov 2015

In order to raise awareness and money for prostate cancer, I grew and groomed a moustache for a month. I raised £300 during the course of the month. This was rewarding and will motivate me to participate in more charity events in the future.
I can't quite articulate just how terrible this is. It reads like a cross between a 7 year old's diary ('today I went to the zoo and I ate an ice cream and I saw an orange tiger and then I went to the toilet' etc) and a young teenager's CV who has just learned what a CV is. GROWING A MOUSTACHE?! Incredible work, you're hired George. I'm sure your ability to grow facial hair means you're an extremely diligent worker.

Don't even get me started on the typos!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't quite articulate just how terrible this is. It reads like a cross between a 7 year old's diary ('today I went to the zoo and I ate an ice cream and I saw an orange tiger and then I went to the toilet' etc) and a young teenager's CV who has just learned what a CV is. GROWING A MOUSTACHE?! Incredible work, you're hired George. I'm sure your ability to grow facial hair means you're an extremely diligent worker.

Don't even get me started on the typos!
My husband read it last night and said if he received a CV like that he'd think someone was taking the p*** !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Irrationally fucked off with her “I’m rubbish at DMs” tripe at the top of her bio. It’s your bleeping job. I’m rubbish at the 300 emails in my inbox since I logged in this morning but they’re part of my job. But it doesn’t matter for her, if she doesn’t answer - the freebies still come flooding in. Get to duck RVK

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Irrationally fucked off with her “I’m rubbish at DMs” tripe at the top of her bio. It’s your bleeping job. I’m rubbish at the 300 emails in my inbox since I logged in this morning but they’re part of my job. But it doesn’t matter for her, if she doesn’t answer - the freebies still come flooding in. Get to duck RVK
She’s good at DMs when it’s people asking for recommendations - can’t miss out on those affiliate links

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs bear wood toys has blocked me and removed my message ,all for asking how their stool was different from the Stanley stool, bloody ridiculous 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So they’ve all felt poorly this weekend but they’ve still gone out in public? How bleeping selfish. How do they know it’s not covid? Have they done PCRs and isolated until they have the results?

Also if Bentos is poorly where the hell is her coat? Or even a cardigan?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.