RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Raffy (phone auto corrected to Ratty 😆) sitting up like that?! He's only a few weeks old, he surely doesn't even have the neck strength to be propped up like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How is Raffy (phone auto corrected to Ratty 😆) sitting up like that?! He's only a few weeks old, he surely doesn't even have the neck strength to be propped up like that.
Ahh but he’s 10 x more advanced than alllll the other 8 week old’s don’t you know! 😂

Joking aside, I think Benpecked’s other hand is beneath his chin?! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All for the ‘gram, she doesn’t care about his neck strength

Reactions: 12
duck me. Why does she think she’s some sort of expert on travelling with ‘kiddos’ 🙄 so patronising!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahh but he’s 10 x more advanced than alllll the other 8 week old’s don’t you know! 😂

Joking aside, I think Benpecked’s other hand is beneath his chin?! 🧐
But Freya’s arm round him is totally spontaneous according to the comments.
PUT SUNHATS ON YOUR CHILDREN YOU SELFISH IDIOT.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Made me exhausted just reading about what she did to get to Mallorca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've never seen examples of such tight, miserly gits in all my life. Who the duck schleps so much crap around like sherpa Benpecked? I've never seen anyone in an airport overloaded with so much stuff like that. Surely it's not breaking the bank to pay to check in at least one piece of luggage? If I told my husband to carry this much tit around he'd probably rather not go on holiday tbh 😂. Then again this is the woman(child) head that snaps up free nappies on Facebook.

• Heart
Rebeggar we know you read here, so I think I can say on behalf of all of us Tattlers a gigantic THANK YOU for taking one for the team and going abroad.
This thread had dried up like week old halibut because you were boring us all to tears. But lo, in the space of 24 hours all is right with the world again.
We have sat mouths agape and hearts swelling with the joy of your tightwaddery, your inability to make sensible choices in accommodation and your hopeless parenting fails.

This will keep us going for days, DAYS I tell you.

Tempted to go on your recent post and ask if you had gelato while you were there and if so could we please see a picture, because people get SUCH joy from seeing a cone of someone else's ice cream.
Or perhaps I'll ask if you could recommend any packet charcuterie emporiums, despite my being a life long vegetarian. Just for the delight at seeing you with your tupperware tubs (not a euphemism) out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
wasaww az
Rebeggar we know you read here, so I think I can say on behalf of all of us Tattlers a gigantic THANK YOU for taking one for the team and going abroad.
This thread had dried up like week old halibut because you were boring us all to tears. But lo, in the space of 24 hours all is right with the world again.
We have sat mouths agape and hearts swelling with the joy of your tightwaddery, your inability to make sensible choices in accommodation and your hopeless parenting fails.

This will keep us going for days, DAYS I tell you.

Tempted to go on your recent post and ask if you had gelato while you were there and if so could we please see a picture, because people get SUCH joy from seeing a cone of someone else's ice cream.
Or perhaps I'll ask if you could recommend any packet charcuterie emporiums, despite my being a life long vegetarian. Just for the delight at seeing you with your tupperware tubs (not a euphemism) out.
You win at tattle today 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The crazy thing is that she thinks everyone is envious that she went on holiday 🤣

• Haha
You can see from the gelato stealth boast picture how hot Freya is so how Grabby isn’t sweating like a nun in a brothel with Raffy strapped to her I’ll never know

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They went to the same gelato place every bleeping night for a week? My god they are so utterly boring. I'm sure there were plenty of other places to try, how are they so content to constantly repeat every little thing they do?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Every piece of ahem... "content" she writes should have #incollab with Tattlers on it. As we give her most of her idea.

Said it before and I'll say it again... Nob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"Missed European streets like these"...last look UK has plenty of streets like that. Bath, Edinburgh...and they don't involve benpecked having to trail through an airport looking like he is going on a Sunday trip to the local dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Missed European streets like these"...last look UK has plenty of streets like that. Bath, Edinburgh...and they don't involve benpecked having to trail through an airport looking like he is going on a Sunday trip to the local dump.
Also she last went to Europe under a year ago. Tw@t

Reactions: 8
I made a comment about the children not wearing sun hats and yet she and Ben were, she’s deleted my comment and blocked my Sherpa sheep Instagram account 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.