RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a dig 🤔

Journalist !!!!!! Since when 😂
She's also a Travel blogger too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

As well as a:-
* Law graduate
* Interior designer
* Renovator {peeado does all the work}
* Food blogger
* Lifestyle blogger
* Wedding planner
* Photographer
* Montessori ply wood guru
* Mummying 10 times better than you expert
* Garden designer

The phrase "A jack of all trades, master of none" springs to mind 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she prioritised a few straw hats on the wall over aircon for a holiday with a baby and toddler in Spain in September. Well actually I can. As for the baby balanced on the edge of a concrete seat.….:eek:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Can’t think of anything worse than going to Spain with two young children and no air con. It’s like HELL in the UK when it’s a heatwave why the duck would you book accommodation without it aboard?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
47A7BFB8-AC4F-40D0-9389-D03933C23B2E.jpeg

steep stairs too! You can put a highchair and a travel cot anywhere, doesn’t make it child friendly! This proves it’s all for the ‘gram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
One bedroom
Scary staircase
No aircon
No railings around pool
Massive queue to get passport stamped
Husband with history of sun cancer
Sounds dreamy 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wait….. WHAT?!?
I know he’s pretty immobile still but surely it wouldn’t take much of a bounce for him to be off that bench. Grabby in the pool and Ben presumably taking 583838285 photos for her to choose from, literally nowhere near the baby. Literally beggars belief View attachment 769622
Christ I didn’t notice this! How irresponsible

Reactions: 4
Omfg. Imagine booking it as a regular (non dreamy instagrammer) parent on the basis of her Instagram and air bnb review and arriving to find that. I’d have a meltdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't believe that!! Is that on the photos for the airbnb....surely they can't have known about that staircase before they hired it. It's crazy irresponsible to be selling this as a child friendly place to stay on her gram.

Also..who the F takes a travel tray on holiday. Just give her an apple and a sticker book, why does childhood need to be so heavily accessorised.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 770295
This is the “scary” staircase where they stayed…. WTAF were they thinking?! 🤯🤯
Bloody hell. I’d be afraid to walk up those alone never mind carrying a baby and with a toddler in tow. That’s frightening & i’m sure that set up would be against building regulations in this country… for good reason!

Is it normal to take a laptop on holiday? Or is it just me who wouldn’t ever bother because I want to enjoy my family without ‘work’? She never switches off does she, even though she constantly talks about ‘soaking it aaaalllll in’

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
04A65B9B-3A38-48C7-927C-90C23A9ABCBE.png

oh for goodness sake. What does he look like?! Was she carrying anything at all? I’m cringing on their behalf that they would rather fanny on like this rather than just paying to check in some luggage 😩😩😩. She’s not embarrassed of this she is proud 😩. You don’t look clever or thrifty you look deranged!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.