RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I a boring mum because I have done literally nothing firework-y at all with my almost 2 year old.

Reactions: 5
Nah I didnā€™t bother either. Sheā€™s all about the gram
Glad it's not just me. All I've seen on social media is people taking their toddlers to fireworks displays and stuff and I'm just like :confused:
what's the point, she has no idea what's going on and would be an overtired mess by the time she went to bed :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Glad it's not just me. All I've seen on social media is people taking their toddlers to fireworks displays and stuff and I'm just like :confused:
what's the point, she has no idea what's going on and would be an overtired mess by the time she went to bed :ROFLMAO:
Same, itā€™s cold, wet and late. Not a good combo with a 3 year old and a baby šŸ˜³

• Heart
Reactions: 7
November grid of grinning like an insane prick holding a bleeping sparkler āœ…

And don't get me started holding sparkler near a baby šŸ¤¦

Reactions: 9
Is there anything more terrifying than Benpeckedā€™s maniac face in that sparkler photo?!? šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ā£55 for this!!! They're mad šŸ˜ 

Is there anything more terrifying than Benpeckedā€™s maniac face in that sparkler photo?!? šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±
He looks really creepy šŸ˜³

Am I a boring mum because I have done literally nothing firework-y at all with my almost 2 year old.
My children hated the noise, the bangers really scared them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Groundhog Day photos are back, just for a change! Hereā€™s a copy of Grabbys November grid from 2020 to remind ourselves what other photos we are likely to see on repeat in this nothing-y, transitory month between pumpkins and the reemergence of dusty ice skates/sledges....
Crispy hydrangeas or have we already had that? A November sunrise/sunset? Maybe a view of the living room in ā€œthat dreamy orgasmic autumn lightā€ or a view of the shabby chic pink bathroom unit as we havenā€™t been treated to that for a while? My guess is a filled up roll top with alllllllllll the candles whilst subtly on the beg for new Christmas candles/beauty products and her lamenting how tired Mama life is.......watch this space

PS: Photo of fugly blouse with oversized collar āœ”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Groundhog Day photos are back, just for a change! Hereā€™s a copy of Grabbys November grid from 2020 to remind ourselves what other photos we are likely to see on repeat in this nothing-y, transitory month between pumpkins and the reemergence of dusty ice skates/sledges....
Crispy hydrangeas or have we already had that? A November sunrise/sunset? Maybe a view of the living room in ā€œthat dreamy orgasmic autumn lightā€ or a view of the shabby chic pink bathroom unit as we havenā€™t been treated to that for a while? My guess is a filled up roll top with alllllllllll the candles whilst subtly on the beg for new Christmas candles/beauty products and her lamenting how tired Mama life is.......watch this space

Sheā€™s quite clearly barmy

Reactions: 4

Freya in the same coat as last year and itā€™s still too big šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.