RVK_Loves #34 Newborn on a boat, on the floor, on long car rides & sleeping in a corridor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True to form, Grabatha has bought pink wellies for Fweya which are so ginormous, they look like they're for a 10 year old..😬 #dreamypinkflippers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
True to form, Grabatha has bought pink wellies for Fweya which are so ginormous, they look like they're for a 10 year old..😬 #dreamypinkflippers
At least they are pink- and not shart!
They are actually very cute! but huge!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
At least they are pink- and not shart!
They are actually very cute! but huge!!!!!!
They’ve got a shart base to them! 🙉

What I actually came on here to say is that the dimwit has put Raffy’s dungas on back to front. She bought them second hand so doesn’t know how they go properly.. which is fine, but has now declared that she’s going to sell all her second hand stuff, probably for more than she paid for it. Give it to charity you tight cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she insist on using the term 'preloved'. It's SECOND HAND Grabby. Nothing wrong with using second hand clothes but call it what it is, don't try and make it sound all dreamy and whimsical. I bet she thinks by calling it that it makes her a cut above those who buy second hand because they have to.

Reactions: 15
Have you ever seen so much beige in one picture? Jeezo..frah frah must think wtf when she goes to nursery and sees an explosion of colour!
Yeah, that beige Grimm’s rainbow is the saddest thing ever, it’s a rainbow Grabs, the colour clue for the toy is in the name!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those tights she had on waffy were awful.
tit coloured tights with braces type straps, 3 sizes too big and back to front.
Oh baby boy, your mama is a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you ever seen so much beige in one picture? Jeezo..frah frah must think wtf when she goes to nursery and sees an explosion of colour!
On first glance I thought this was going to be a ‘crafting post’ where she was trying to claim Frah Frah had drawn the road herself 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What in gods name did she dress Raffy in?! He looks like he’s about to appear on stage in a bloody
ballet production

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmm has someone had a word about Raffy never being dressed appropriately? 🤔 I bet Grabs didn’t part with any pennies, even if it is another shart coloured item of clothing
You can bet Bentos is in some flimsy summer outfit with sandals on 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Still can’t believe what she has done to the back of her garden with that hideous white thing and the line which cuts across the sightline.
I’ve just taken a look at her planning history and she doesn’t have permission for that monstrosity at the rear of her garden. She also doesn’t have permission for the awful tiles in her hallway. I’m sure Dacorum councils enforcement will be happy to investigate!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.