RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they hired that boat, I am sure there would be some sort of H and S requirements, age limits / life vest policy- Frah Frah looks safe and happy but having that unprotected new born in a boat with no life vest is sheer stupidity, unnecessary and sooo blooody dangerous.

Reactions: 15
If they hired that boat, I am sure there would be some sort of H and S requirements, age limits / life vest policy- Frah Frah looks safe and happy but having that unprotected new born in a boat with no life vest is sheer stupidity, unnecessary and sooo blooody dangerous.

I was thinking this. Almost sent an email to soho farmhouse about it!

Reactions: 13
Going back to Grabbys number one arse licker (the green eyed girl) - I see she’s called her new baby Lottie. I assumed short for Charlotte, but nope. It’s short for Ottilie. Is it just me or it is ridiculous to try and get Lottie out of Ottilie?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely you’d shorten to that to either just Ottie or Tilly. It seems she’s decided she likes the name Lottie but feels like she needed a “proper” name like her other kid Sebastian. If you like Lottie, but don’t like Charlotte, just call your kid Lottie. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It doesn’t need to be short for anything, I don’t get why she’s tried to force it with a Christian name that no one would ever think to shorten to Lottie 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Going back to Grabbys number one arse licker (the green eyed girl) - I see she’s called her new baby Lottie. I assumed short for Charlotte, but nope. It’s short for Ottilie. Is it just me or it is ridiculous to try and get Lottie out of Ottilie?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely you’d shorten to that to either just Ottie or Tilly. It seems she’s decided she likes the name Lottie but feels like she needed a “proper” name like her other kid Sebastian. If you like Lottie, but don’t like Charlotte, just call your kid Lottie. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It doesn’t need to be short for anything, I don’t get why she’s tried to force it with a Christian name that no one would ever think to shorten to Lottie 🙈😂😂😂
Shame shame shame. We know your name (is wrong 🤣)

Reactions: 4
The issue with Freya’s cot is that she still has that death trap canopy over it. I see overatkates has taken hers down now that her baby is sleeping in the cot/big enough to pull it down. Freya is two and it’s still up - chalk and cheese in parenting styles those two

Reactions: 10
From doing some research, it would appear membership of the Soho group for those under the age of 27 is significantly reduced. It’ll be interesting to see if Grabby maintains her membership now that she’s 28!
Also children require their own membership to use the facilities…such as the swimming pool etc, (at limited times of course). Currently a soho farmhouse membership for a child is £500 or £700 to cover all locations in the group.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
From doing some research, it would appear membership of the Soho group for those under the age of 27 is significantly reduced. It’ll be interesting to see if Grabby maintains her membership now that she’s 28!
Also children require their own membership to use the facilities…such as the swimming pool etc, (at limited times of course). Currently a soho farmhouse membership for a child is £500 or £700 to cover all locations in the group.
Her parents more than likely pay for it. I mean, we are talking about a woman who won’t even pay for her daughters birthday presents without massive begging on Instagram. Let’s face it, she probably sits in the barn hinting to her Mum about all the things she wants and needs for her fake life on the gram!

Reactions: 10
A follower asked 2 days ago on her soho post if she was a member and she hasn’t even replied.
Do they have to pay for each visit on top of membership fee? I’m guessing they do. All that money just for a few photos. Bet they stick out like a sore thumb there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly that sounds perfect. The baby can stay safely indoors still sleeping or having cuddles etc and the toddler gets to do something fun for themselves. I’m sure Freya loved the 10 minute boat trip but what else is there at Soho for a 2 year old?! I’m surprised they even allow children there to be honest. I’m fairly sure she would be more than happy with a local playground or walk in some woods. It’s all for grabby and her gram. No one else
Local playground is not insta worthy 😅

• Haha
A follower asked 2 days ago on her soho post if she was a member and she hasn’t even replied.
Do they have to pay for each visit on top of membership fee? I’m guessing they do. All that money just for a few photos. Bet they stick out like a sore thumb there!
I don’t think you pay to visit but obviously you pay to stay. The website says it’s advisable to book ahead of visiting especially during the summer months when it’s busy.

It probably gets reported to HMRC as a business expense.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.