RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she wear a bikini to give birth in? Surely you'd be naked so you can breastfeed ? Is she wearing swim wear to make sure the pics can be put on the gram ?

Reactions: 9
Tbf I wore a full on top (that had to be cut off after because I went into shock and was shaking uncontrollably) mainly because I just plonked myself in the birth pool and didn’t have long to think about taking off the top first (plus I was actually trying to cover my vag a bit 😆. If I could turn back time would I control my children’s birth’s down to the detail of what I wore - nope. Too busy squeezing a giant head out fo worry about that!!!

Reactions: 8
I continuously say this girl is on the spectrum this is very typical behaviour and her previous vulnerability of being groomed by a sex offender , I feel really sorry for her and then it ember what a twit she is 🙈

Reactions: 10
She doesn't even look human in it 🤣 then in pic 6 all I can see are those awful gnashers! Why would you do selfies at that angle with teeth like that! It's not the first time I've seen pics like this, she always does selfies where most of her face is cut off. If that pic is supposed to be just of the baby surely she'd crop it to remove her teeth. She's so, so strange.
All I see is Hyacinth Bucket in pic 6 especially with the pearls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha imagine

“Ben, I think I just had my first contraction”
“Shall I call the midwives?”
“No get me my pearls first!”
I honestly think that might happen. I can’t say I have ever noticed them before in her photos.

Reactions: 12
Why would anyone in their right mind want to go back and give birth again? It bloody hurts. She just likes the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly - birth - even an ‘easy’ one is just bleeping awful.
she’s a dick.

Reactions: 11
Just for Info ! Grabby has visited our Lauren for lunch......go over to H&H by Lauren or whatever.......there's a fly on tge side of her plate. Grabby must be having a day off from breastfeeding ! 🕶🪰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grabby looks hideous in those photos. As do most people after giving birth. Most people though, keep the photos private. Also, her face has extra smugness.

Reactions: 7
Grabby looks hideous in those photos. As do most people after giving birth. Most people though, keep the photos private. Also, her face has extra smugness.
You’d think she was the only woman to EVER birth a child. Well guess what Grabs?! My fanjo has been battered 3 times 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.