RVK_Loves #30 Hammy Potter & the corridor of shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she portray toddler tantrums while porting Hammy in a sling?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After the unmitigated ....er ...success of his other previous ventures he’s decided to join Tumbling Towers. Gosh they do love a family business don’t they.
We’ve seen the Ben and Mumma K Christmas snuggle over the turkey - they like keeping things in the family 😜

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 516950
And not a shart coloured toy in sight! If Thomling Toys did in fact make toys I am sure they’d be fifty shades of sh*t 💩.
Not to be the Covid police... but technically is Freya actually allowed in their house at the moment to play with the toys... just more proof that the rule breaking his happening in the McMuffin barn?!

Reactions: 5
Not to be the Covid police... but technically is Freya actually allowed in their house at the moment to play with the toys... just more proof that the rule breaking his happening in the McMuffin barn?!
Childcare bubble? So Bentos is allowed to be with the McMuffins as long as Grabby isn’t there. Which she most likely is.

Can't believe her Dad is only in his late 40s in the wedding pic. Bringing up Grabby must have been ageing.
Just read that article again by her Dad, you can see where she gets a lot of her traits from. Also he must have been the first in the fam to do undisclosed paid ads given he claims listening to a CD turned his life around.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can't believe her Dad is only in his late 40s in the wedding pic. Bringing up Grabby must have been ageing.
Just read that article again by her Dad, you can see where she gets a lot of her traits from. Also he must have been the first in the fam to do undisclosed paid ads given he claims listening to a CD turned his life around.
Wow, didn’t realise that! It’s certainly taken it’s toll! 😬

• Haha
Well played Freya. A public tantrum where she rolled around on the floor 😂🙌🏻 Probably sick of being dragged out so mama can get her 10k in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought it was if the child was under one and/or if childcare needed if parents were working {ha!} but I may be wrong

Reactions: 5
I thought it was if the child was under one and/or if childcare needed if parents were working {ha!} but I may be wrong
I don’t think it specifies that child are bubbles are used when parents are working, just used for informal childcare - and Grabby would probably claim she is ‘creating content’.

I don’t actually begrudge her using her parents as childcare if she’s not working to get some respite, juggling a toddler and pregnancy is tough! I’ve been guilty of sending our toddler to the grandparents on a Saturday so I can get some rest so the Covid police will be coming for me as well as Grabby if that’s not allowed. They also provide childcare during the week when I am working.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!
Its no wonder that Grabby turned out the way she did with a role model like that. Self-help books fine. But obsessing with trying to find a ‘magic secret’ to get rich in your 20s is just weird. How about just trying hard work and graft like everyone else. They are all totally obsessed with money yet allergic to hard work.

Reactions: 12
Ummm like this wedding pic..
God, if they weren't 10x better than everyone else. They'd be in such chav magazines like Love it! and Real People, with Grabby regaling her Romeo and Juliet romance tail about how she met the childcatcher/Mumma K's fondness of her child grooming son-in-law :sick:

Thing is, if you rewind back to this time last year {and the ill fated Easter Photo bollox she did in mumma K's garden} the rules were very strict. Yet, grabby didn't think any of them applied to her because she's fair superior than the entire population of Great Britain. Her being pulled up and getting a back lash about the Easter 2020 post meant she's been careful what she's posted. We know she's bloody well seen mumma K everyday {pre-covid/lockdown} and the barn is a very short walk/run from the most beautiful ugliest house in the village... ditto with Ben Peeado's parents who are in the 5 minute walk triangle. Bet her phone must have loads and loads and loads of photos which would've been posted, if it wasn't for lockdown.

Well played Freya. A public tantrum where she rolled around on the floor 😂🙌🏻 Probably sick of being dragged out so mama can get her 10k in
LOVE Frah Frah had a massive tantrum and in public too pmsl {bet grabby had to go to mumma K's for a green slop smoothie and a hug}. If she wants stressful, wait til the terrible 2's kick in and you've got a baby to deal with too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think it specifies that child are bubbles are used when parents are working, just used for informal childcare - and Grabby would probably claim she is ‘creating content’.

I don’t actually begrudge her using her parents as childcare if she’s not working to get some respite, juggling a toddler and pregnancy is tough! I’ve been guilty of sending our toddler to the grandparents on a Saturday so I can get some rest so the Covid police will be coming for me as well as Grabby if that’s not allowed. They also provide childcare during the week when I am working.
No I totally get that! But she’s been bending the rules the whole way through to suit her!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.