RVK_Loves #30 Hammy Potter & the corridor of shart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5774C772-61A2-479A-B007-22BC40FCA5DB.jpeg

And not a shart coloured toy in sight! If Thomling Toys did in fact make toys I am sure they’d be fifty shades of sh*t 💩.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never tire of that ‘how to style your mantelpiece’ video where Grabby can’t get the wreath to stay in place and then when she adds the giant candles it slides off again 🤣😂
Where are these videos? I know I've seen them before but can't find them now...thanks 😊

I wonder how/which side of the family the tattooed doesn’t get a job cousin is from. I’d say their genes are very similar.

Reactions: 5
Lord of cheapo toddler items inc a bookcase and a tent in the Aldi newsletter today.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s her dad’s side, his sister and her daughter!
Her face on this wedding pic says it all, if only she’d visit Tattle with the tea! 😬
Grabby’s po face in that photo is sight to be seen 😂 her cousin’s face looks like our reactions! I wonder if she knows tattle exists?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her face on this wedding pic says it all, if only she’d visit Tattle with the tea! 😬
The only difference is that Grabby doesn’t have any tattoos.

I can’t see a granny?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can't imagine it fitting in very well at all. I bet this is the only plywood in her home.

Freya's going to need her sunglasses. All those bright colours will be blinding!
Acting like Freya hasn't been in and out of the barn for the last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe the brother has been recruited to Thomling (we don’t make) Toys? He’s been making pallet creations and signposts for Mumma so he’s definitely qualified! Maybe overqualified? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After the unmitigated ....er ...success of his other previous ventures he’s decided to join Tumbling Towers. Gosh they do love a family business don’t they.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So glad he and his sister put their degree to such good use !! Probably think they are far too superior to work for anyone or is it the real world is terrifying for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.