RVK_Loves #28 Filthy house, grubby baby, she's 10x more slovenly than you, lady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bath crayons are SO hard to find(!) It took me all of 5 seconds 🤣
Right! They sell these bloody everywhere. Boots, Asda, Tesco, Amazon...

I HATE how she's trying to pitch herself as a play expert. She's even kindly popped a whole section in her highlights so we can copy her revolutionary ideas.

It's all just things that have been done 1000 times before and she's just ripping the ideas off from other instagramers or Pinterest.

She's literally looking for anything now to be her USP, except she hasn't got a scrap of originality.

Reactions: 13
I think she was only ever good and sourcing trends from Pinterest, there's nothing original, it's just becoming more painfully obvious. Begging, bragging and buggering off on holidays. That's her USP. Others are doing it better.

Reactions: 17
She lost 84 followers yest on socialblade hehe

Do u think these figures are accurate?!

Reactions: 4
I know the back deck and playhouse isn’t finished, but it looks a mess. It doesn’t match the style of the house or garden, and it looks very amateurishly made.

It is going to be constantly damp, mouldy and filled with leaves and insects due to the huge trees behind it.

It they do sell and move, it will be to leave that monstrosity behind!
God knows what her adjoining neighbours think! Was there a fall out or dispute or something? - wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 3
Just have bare nails for a few months!
Dear God this actually makes me feel sick! It looks like she hasn't bloody washed her hands or scrubbed under her nails in weeks!! Don't even get me started on the chipped nail varnish! She is just an absolute rotter and clearly doesn't care that everyone can see her nails with half a tone of muck up them!

No way I would ever want her making me any slop to eat! She is probably the main reason covid is spread due to not washing her hands!

Reactions: 7
That breakfast photo {where it looks like Frah Frah has crapped on it} on her stories, looks soo appetising... not!!! 🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god - now sharing the plastic Ikea kids plate that surely 99% of families with small kids have in their kitchen - revolutionary! Not. I wonder if Thomling Toys will do a plastic Ikea plate hack lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God knows what her adjoining neighbours think! Was there a fall out or dispute or something? - wouldn’t surprise me.
I’d love to know, it’s hideous! How to ruin a perfectly lovely house 101! 😂

Reactions: 6
Apparently HMRC are looking to uncover the furlough cheaters. Have seen this mentioned in various places.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god - now sharing the plastic Ikea kids plate that surely 99% of families with small kids have in their kitchen - revolutionary! Not. I wonder if Thomling Toys will do a plastic Ikea plate hack lol.
Maybe she will stick some ply dowel between three of them and market it as a cake stand for her dreamy Easter turd cakes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sound like Freya used to throw the whole plate on the floor. Not that I can blame her, I’d probably do the same if i was served what she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Say what? She’s changed Freyas plate as she doesn’t throw food on the floor anymore? Wtf has has the plate got to do with whether she throws food on the floor? Am I missing something? I’m absolutely mind blown(!) 😂
Lol I think she meant that the whole plate doesn't get tipped or knocked onto the floor anymore therefore no need to use suction plates that stick to the surface. Awfully constructed sentence as usual though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sound like Freya used to throw the whole plate on the floor. Not that I can blame her, I’d probably do the same if i was served what she is.
I bet she bloody did

Lol I think she meant that the whole plate doesn't get tipped or knocked onto the floor anymore therefore no need to use suction plates that stick to the surface. Awfully constructed sentence as usual though.
Exactly. Her usual unintelligible crap 😂

• Haha
Just knowing that she knows her pretentious hashtag was hijacked pleases me. Definitely some A grade stomping going on last weekend. When you think about it - just in recent terms alone - her Easter post had the joy sucked out of it for her because everyone rumbled she'd been to the barn when she shouldn't, she spent the Venice trip batting off negativity about travel in a pandemic, her Christmas plans were scuppered and she admitted spending her time sulking about other people being happy, now she's had to remove her naff hashtag. For someone who proclaims she is constantly soaking up alllllll joy, she spends a lot of her time on line furiously defending herself/firefighting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh, and her kitchen photo - she is a complete slattern. I cannot understand why she would have that much tit everywhere - there's at least 10 different types of food scattered around her counter and floor, in amongst a load of other random crap. It makes no sense why you would want to document your slovenliness. Certainly living up to the Grubby moniker. It's like a child playing house.

Reactions: 18
So as we know Pwincess Fweya is 10 x more grown up than your toddler lady! And doesn't need her suction plate anymore... so all that shite on the floor yesterday was you being a grotesquely filthy pretend grow up as usual Grubby??

Reactions: 8
Oh my! I haven’t been on here for a few days (actual bizzzzi 🐝 , working 10x harder than you right now for various reasons, lady) and I had all the hashtag joy to catch up on. I salute whoever came up with that - you are a genius/geniuses/(geni-i?)

Reactions: 8
Shes asking for picture frame tips now.....in other words SEND ME FREE tit!

• Haha
bleeping hell, give me strength. She needs to do a gallery wall as she won’t have the time to do one once she has another baby?
She really needs to learn to function as an adult.... it’s going to be interesting (boring as hell with her updates) to see how she copes with two children given she can’t even look after herself, her nails, her home.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.