RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Grabby say they watched A Teacher on BBC iplayer? It was stomach churning to see the possible long term mental effects on a teenager who was groomed by an older person in a position of trust and authority. EVEN if the younger person was into the idea at the time, it is often only years later that the fallout happens. Grabby’s parents should be ashamed that they didn’t protect their child when she needed them to be the responsible grown ups as she was still a child when Ben arrived on the scene.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it possible there was something beneficial in the linking of these families? I know it sounds terrible, but it used to be the case in the past men would marry their daughters off to men because it benefitted the family in a way 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Did Grabby say they watched A Teacher on BBC iplayer? It was stomach churning to see the possible long term mental effects on a teenager who was groomed by an older person in a position of trust and authority. EVEN if the younger person was into the idea at the time, it is often only years later that the fallout happens. Grabby’s parents should be ashamed that they didn’t protect their child when she needed them to be the responsible grown ups as she was still a child when Ben arrived on the scene.
Bet she regrets ever mentioning that as its on here day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet she regrets ever mentioning that as its on here day in day out.

If it were me I'd be so absolutely mortified I'd shut my Internet down and try to be as obscure as possible, if only for my kids who would one day be old enough to read about it. I think the fact she hasn't must mean that she still sees no wrong in what happened...

Reactions: 15
If it were me I'd be so absolutely mortified I'd shut my Internet down and try to be as obscure as possible, if only for my kids who would one day be old enough to read about it. I think the fact she hasn't must mean that she still sees no wrong in what happened...
True. Shes never wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does have a stair gate. Did she not say they didn’t have them as Freya is good with stairs {x10 better than other kids} or was it just a presumption from us on here?!
Maybe this is their idea of popping a door on hamlets room? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she buying followers ? my friend did it once when she was starting a small business they usually have no profile photo, no posts and a handful or no followers. Just look through there are so many

Reactions: 5
Why is she buying followers ? my friend did it once when she was starting a small business they usually have no profile photo, no posts and a handful or no followers. Just look through there are so many
She is so transparent. Although surprised she’d part with the cash... no wonder baby Hamlet isn’t getting a door or a proper bedroom, buying bots is where the money is going 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Frey’s not a tiny baby any more o I don’t know why she goes on about using a low salt stock cube. The food must be so bland!

Reactions: 7
Frey’s not a tiny baby any more o I don’t know why she goes on about using a low salt stock cube. The food must be so bland!
You’re still meant to watch salt content for kids but it will be mostly about control for Grabby. She’s an orthorexic.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.