RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had some DMs on this already have you poppet, or heading off the inevitable backlash on here?????

1612011114164.png

I have a solution for you - just. dont. post. We’d all be oblivious and that’s fine. You’re so lacking in content you have to make something out of a moment that should be between yourselves....

Reactions: 25
Had some DMs on this already have you poppet, or heading off the inevitable backlash on here?????

View attachment 410134
I have a solution for you - just. dont. post. We’d all be oblivious and that’s fine. You’re so lacking in content you have to make something out of a moment that should be between yourselves....
Just saw this. She’s a twonk isn’t she? And don’t get me started on her saying ‘thank you NHS’ 🙄 don’t even go there Grabby

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Instead of expect she used except. No biggie really 😂

Sorry but I have zero sympathy for her.....man the duck up BB
Why does she care that it's 'so nearly the weekend'??? How are her weekends any different at all to her weekdays?

Reactions: 14
Why does she care that it's 'so nearly the weekend'??? How are her weekends any different at all to her weekdays?
I’ve always wondered this. I don’t know what day it is half the time due to lockdown but that must be normal for her surely? Why does it matter?

Reactions: 6
Just saw this. She’s a twonk isn’t she? And don’t get me started on her saying ‘thank you NHS’ 🙄 don’t even go there Grabby
Yes definitely Twonk ! Where was it she went in the Summer ? Ohhh yes.....Lake Como....Venice.....some pebbly beach etc etc ! She's got a bloody nerve.

Reactions: 8
This is not lunch.
That grinch green slop looks bleeping rancid, I truly hope Freya starts to food rebel {mmmm roundabout the same time of hamlet potters birth and all the attention is on him}.

What in the duck is that cnut moaning about, nothing is different for her bar not being able to go on 20 million yearly {for the grid} holiday trips and fannyin' about taking picture of peoples on grid front doors or holding a bunch of frigging flowers in front of a sodden wall. Boo bleeping hoo grabby. Try working throughout all this and mingling with the 'can't be arsed to follow the rules' general public, then you've got something to whinge about.

It must have killed the grandparent's backs to bend down to pick up those plants and flowers. Obviously Grabby kept to the rules and remained at least 2 metres away from them...
Mmmm, hang on... the grandparents are 5 minutes away which means they're literally on the doorstep of the McMuffins? So does that mean that grabby did a cough flying visit whilst on her daily visit to mumma K?!

P.S. Grabby, I couldn't give a flying duck that you've had snow again Zzzzz.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That grinch green slop looks bleeping rancid, I truly hope Freya starts to food rebel {mmmm roundabout the same time of hamlet potters birth and all the attention is on him}.

What in the duck is that cnut moaning about, nothing is different for her bar not being able to go on 20 million yearly {for the grid} holiday trips and fannyin' about taking picture of peoples on grid front doors or holding a bunch of frigging flowers in front of a sodden wall. Boo bleeping hoo grabby. Try working throughout all this and mingling with the 'can't be arsed to follow the rules' general public, then you've got something to whinge about.

Mmmm, hang on... the grandparents are 5 minutes away which means they're literally on the doorstep of the McMuffins? So does that mean that grabby did a cough flying visit whilst on her daily visit to mumma K?!

P.S. Grabby, I couldn't give a flying duck that you've had snow again Zzzzz.
Couldn't have put it better myself. She hasn't got a bleeping clue. Talk about rubbing it in constantly 🙄

Reactions: 4
Instead of expect she used except. No biggie really 😂

You feel like your plant Grabby? What dusty and uncared for...

So we now have the Otto range too. Future baby name?
Those marketing pictures look crap, the background is so jumbled. Unless she is trying to detract from the awful workmanship.

Those marketing pictures look crap, the background is so jumbled. Unless she is trying to detract from the awful workmanship.
IMO Otto sounds like a dogs name. Otto Benjamin Sterling?

• Haha

And dry 😂 the plant not the Otto

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it very unlikely that she'd wash Freya and then put her back in her pyjamas, so not only could she not be arsed to dress Freya, but she hasn't washed her. But hey, why wash babies when you can make cakes every 5 minutes. She's a child with a child and another on the way.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I find it very unlikely that she'd wash Freya and then put her back in her pyjamas, so not only could she not be arsed to dress Freya, but she hasn't washed her. But hey, why wash babies when you can make cakes every 5 minutes. She's a child with a child and another on the way.
Is it me or does the door in the background look like it’s just resting against the frame? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m all for pyjama days in theory but I’ll be restless and uncomfortable by 2pm latest. I have to have a shower and get dressed, ok, sometimes into fresh pyjamas... but I don’t think I’ve truly stayed in my pyjamas all day (excluding being ill) since I was a teenager. Which yes, validates your last point nicely!
Reminds me of Zoella too. Lazy and grubby, living like they’re teens baking cakes to avoid adult life.

To add: Of course lockdown life is different... So if anyone reading here has spent all day in their pyjamas, then good on you because you most likely deserve a day off to relax. But Grabby, she cannot justify this!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.