RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for pyjama days in theory but I’ll be restless and uncomfortable by 2pm latest. I have to have a shower and get dressed, ok, sometimes into fresh pyjamas... but I don’t think I’ve truly stayed in my pyjamas all day (excluding being ill) since I was a teenager. Which yes, validates your last point nicely!
Reminds me of Zoella too. Lazy and grubby, living like they’re teens baking cakes to avoid adult life.

To add: Of course lockdown life is different I have to say, if anyone reading here has spent all day in their pyjamas, then good on you because you most likely deserve a day off to relax. But Grabby, she cannot justify this!
I love pyjamas, they're my favourite clothes 💕, but kids need to be washed and dressed, unless they're too ill.

Reactions: 8
Rick n roll evening at mine tonight, I’m going through lots of old magazines and I came across this. It’s the same fabric as that bloody outfit Grabby has now sourced up to about age 14 for Bentos. Now she can accessorise with a matching crown and wand set. Or perhaps if she moaned enough they could rustle up some pj’s for her!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The doors are listed 😂 she’ll be in trouble if she got caught taking the off 👀
I don't think they have taken the door off, it must just be a weird angle. You can see in this photo that it's hanging on it's hinges.

These fella like a particular price point for their plywood shite. What's the room to the left of the photo? Is that a hallway leading to the living room?
Yes it's a short corridor leading to the living room

Attachments

Reactions: 1
That bookshelf looks shite. I made better wooden items in my D&T lessons in 1994. Whoever parts with their cash on that, you have been fully fleeced 🐏🐏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Would grabby or Ben pay that money for plywood? I'm sure they wouldn't. Why do they think these are worth what other companies are selling real wood items for

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Would grabby or Ben pay that money for plywood? I'm sure they wouldn't. Why do they think these are worth what other companies are selling real wood items for

It’s ScAnDi StYlE don’t you know, that means you can sell unpainted items made of cheap materials at a premium because that’s the aesfetic swamping Pinterest currently.

Those pictures taken in her hallway are atrocious. At least with the Fweya range she went to the effort of styling them up. She’s showing the boys range as much interest as baby Hamlet in his draughty corridor.

Reactions: 16
Still don’t understand why she’s got herself knocked up again if she’s only going to whinge about how tired she is all the time running around after an 18month old and living in a pandemic like everybody else? Big fat tears down the phone to Mumma? Oh please, you only have yourself to blame here Grabbataha

Reactions: 16
These fella like a particular price point for their plywood shite. What's the room to the left of the photo? Is that a hallway leading to the living room?
What a strange photo! Why put a piece of furniture too large for the space, literally overlapping the doorway, as an ad for your product?! Bizarre. For £125 A pop {plus Insane postage charge} you can go to a little bit of effort guys.

Reactions: 11
Why wouldn't you tile the whole of the hallway?? It looks ridiculous. Too expensive?
I don't understand that either. It looks really weird. Why have two different types of flooring in the hall? It makes no sense, but then she never does.

Reactions: 9
In other news, I have just seen that Grabs has liked Zoellas post today (basically talking about how it's important to talk openly to young women about sex etc after there was some drama around her website and it being a GCSE reference). A fab post by Zoella but not the sort of thing I'd expect rvk to be supporting? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh thank god. It’s sunny. Phew(!) 🙄
And why is she hiding Freya’s face all of a sudden? It’s plastered all over the shop

Reactions: 3
Oh thank god. It’s sunny. Phew(!) 🙄
And why is she hiding Freya’s face all of a sudden? It’s plastered all over the shop
Suffolk nest did a Q & A last week and was asked about not having her girls online anymore. She quite rightly said she doesn't want to expose them and thinks they shouldn't be on there. Still seems a bit late as she accepted freebies when Orla was a baby. Better late than never and no doubt Grabby has read that an might have had a tiny guilt trip about exposing Bentos on lots of posts.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.