RVK_Loves #26 Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10x more tiles than anyone's seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grabby wants to share with us all how amazing she is for coping with an ‘anxiety inducing crazy pandemic lonely time’ (so many words, so little punctuation, and the possibility she isn’t actually ‘amazing herself’ as she has asked it as a question 🤔). Anyway its good she has carefully considered whether all her followers want to hear of her happiness given how fragile she was herself to hearing of ’happy families’ before Christmas.
Clearly this is her attempt to tackle all the flak she got on here for that horrible comment. But an epic fail to read the room as always.
Absolute idiot she is.
Shes happy so now we all have to be happy too!! Wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My theories on her lacklustre approach to having a boy are, firstly Freudian, so it's actually not my theory really! Anyway, I am absolutely certain she won't be really wild about having sex, she probably hates men's tackle and the idea of having a little penis to deal with is excruciating for her. 😱

Plus, someone will have told her baby boys piss in your face, so she's probably absolutely panic stricken.😳

She's so tight she's gutted she'll have to buy boy baby clothes. She'll need counselling to get over the disappointment of not being able to dress a boy in a cross backed dress.😭

She hasn't thought of a suitable name. However, I can help. Drumroll please........
Fwed. 😂🤣
Howling at ‘tackle’ and ‘boys piss in your face’!! 😂😂😂😂

How can she place an order for a wardrobe when her bleeping husband most likely makes them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ that is the worst dressed child I’ve ever bleeping seen! Gorgeous?!
YEP! And now imagining THIS outfit, with Grabby's "stylish" take on it... We have some serious shitshow to look forwards to!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't wait until we are treated to the underwhelming makeover of the "Nursery Space" {FFS} - its not even a box room, it looks as though it would fit a cot and that's it, so I'm interested in how she will even manage to photograph it successfully. I wonder how she is going to explain to her loyal sheepies that she is sticking the baby in a corridor when she has a perfectly good spare bedroom going to waste.

• Haha
I couldn't add to the above intro as you can't edit after I think 30 minutes of posting :( but I've copied and added the Christmas woe to it.

Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old :oops:
The one where we got engaged :sick:
The one where we got married 🤮
I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me 🎻

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper
Ben - Grandad, Benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Saville, Papa Smurf, Childcatcher
Freya - Baby Bee, Chops, Chopsy, Sea Urchin, Bentos, Chicklet
McMuffins - RVKs mum, dad and brother

YouTube Comedy Gold
THAT Marks & Sparks advert - My favourite colour is, Texture :ROFLMAO:
How To Style Your Mantle Piece
Balance Me x RVK Loves Launch Party
How To Style Your Home Office

Previous deleted tweets
View attachment 388988
View attachment 388991
View attachment 388994
View attachment 388993
View attachment 388995
View attachment 389000
View attachment 389002

* copied and pasted from the previous thread
The tweet links aren’t for Grabby?

Reactions: 1
Shutters in the babies room?!?! No wonder Freya has sleep problems. If you look at any sleep advice for toddlers/babies they advise that you clearly differentiate between night and day in a babies room. So advise blackout blind where possible. In the summer the light will start streaming in at 4am!!!! Shutters hardly block out any light.

Plus poor baby getting stuck in the hall !!! and her comment of "we will figure out the door later" WTF{for various reasons} at least the poor kid has a radiator.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been to a couple of military hospital type museums from WW2 and that colour scheme/half border reminds me entirely of them. God it’s AWFUL. just imagine when she buys a Romanian orphanage style cot to go with it. I used to think she had taste. Has she lost it or was I deluded?

• Haha
Why does she need a new cot? Why not just give Freya's to the baby then move Freya to a bed. She will be 2 and could sleep in a bed.

Reactions: 9
Had to go and look at the sold house prices for the floor plan .......... is this seriously a 2 bed semi for a million ? I thought it had 3 bedrooms

Reactions: 4
Had to go and look at the sold house prices for the floor plan .......... is this seriously a 2 bed semi for a million ? I thought it had 3 bedrooms
They've got their room, a guest room, Fweyas room and Hamlet's cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.