RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still interested to know when queen Pheobe and Grabs actually fell out?
I think I read on here that grabs quit to be an InFlUeNcEr at the same time Phoebes mum died, leaving Phoebe both grieving and up tit creek work wise.

Stiffing a friend to stay at home and take pictures of dahlias certainly sounds like something she would do.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Thanks all, I was a bit confused as it seems Queen Pheobe was liking Grabs' posts until April 2020, and I assumed they fell out sooner.
Just wasn't sure!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Latest stories...

“Freya won’t wear a coat”

next story.... Freya is wearing a coat.

Give me bleeping strength. This woman-child is such an imbecile. She just needs to stop with the blathering, nonsensical bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's just so vapid isn't she! Completely empty headed. Nothing of substance to say. Her inane 'glut' of pointless stories annoy me so much its irrational! I don't care that you are on the Diana part of The Crown!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 381167
Man the peg board looks like a right tatty sack of tit close up (like almost everything in her house).
It's just like The Home That Made Me, everything is filthy and the poorest of quality close up. I think they're all in a competition to see whose house is the grossest.

M was probably pissed off that she was limiting comments. Not a good start to a business when potential customers can't ask a question.
I've commented very politely on a few posts asking questions and they've been deleted. I also got a private message from them re:safety and they basically told me I didn't know what I was talking about re:safety standards. Not sure if it's Grabs that's doing it all, but willing to bet they're all a bunch of cunts. You are the company you keep and all that so...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It's just like The Home That Made Me, everything is filthy and the poorest of quality close up. I think they're all in a competition to see whose house is the grossest.

I've commented very politely on a few posts asking questions and they've been deleted. I also got a private message from them re:safety and they basically told me I didn't know what I was talking about re:safety standards. Not sure if it's Grabs that's doing it all, but willing to bet they're all a bunch of cunts. You are the company you keep and all that so...
Hmm interesting, now where did I see that link to Herts trading standards page... 🧐

Reactions: 7
Latest stories...

“Freya won’t wear a coat”

next story.... Freya is wearing a coat.

Give me bleeping strength. This woman-child is such an imbecile. She just needs to stop with the blathering, nonsensical bullshit.
Just been reading her stories......actually....no ! Been trying to make sense of the drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine living with this up and down rollercoaster of a woman child. I mean, granted, Benpedo has issues galore, but Christ alive, this woman is all over the map with her "emotional" state and how oh so hard and stressful lockdown is (puhlease, lady!). What could she possibly be stressed or worried about? She lives in a fancy house, she has a small child and is preggers with another, she doesn't have to work, she doesn't want for anything, Mumma and Daddy are three minutes away and help her put her panties on everyday, she spends the entirety of her day doing whatever SHE wants. She has zero responsibilities, we know she doesn't clean her house, we know she sits on her phone all day doing duck all, the child is playing in the recycling for god's sakes because she is so disconnected from actual parenting. She lives in a fantasy land of courgette gluts and free beige toys. Benpedo is so in love with her because she hasn't matured past the age of 12. Can you imagine if this overgrown penguin had actual stress of trying to figure out how to feed her kid or how to pay the bills? She can't cope with the smallest of challenges, she'd lose her damn mind if a real problem came her way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hasn't ben-peeado been a busy bee this weekend, grouting those bloody floor tiles and doing some work on the neglected Pergola #somecontentforthegram. Now I can see why they've put that horrible cladded white fencing near the summer house... it's to hide crap out of the way behind it 🤣🤣🤣

#quaranteam - oh do duck off grabs, you've continually broken lock down rules from day bleeping one. Enjoy the rule breaking cos it's pricks like you that are going to make the rules even bloody stricter for everyone. There's talk of axing support bubbles which is going to leave a lot of people up tit creek if they do happen but I'm guessing you'll still continue seeing Mumma K everyday because the rules have never applied to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's talk of axing support bubbles which is going to leave a lot of people up tit creek if they do happen but I'm guessing you'll still continue seeing Mumma K everyday because the rules have never applied to you.
She shouldn’t be in a bubble with Mumma K anyway. She’s not a single parent, her mum and dad aren’t a single person household, and she’s not got a child under one. Unless she’s classing the one in the womb as her “child under one” which I’d normally laugh off, but I wouldn’t put it past that selfish BB 🙄 If you’re reading Grabs, you’re not allowed in your parents house, or vice versa until you pop the sprog out, okay?!

Reactions: 11
Almost wished I lived nearby so that I could buy one of the Toppling Towers and have Benpecked hand deliver it. Then when he does, hand him every single Tattle comment about him printed out into a nice file for him to enjoy over a kale and cat turd smoothie on his return to The Filthiest House in Britain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Almost wished I lived nearby so that I could buy one of the Toppling Towers and have Benpecked hand deliver it. Then when he does, hand him every single Tattle comment about him printed out into a nice file for him to enjoy over a kale and cat turd smoothie on his return to The Filthiest House in Britain
Brilliant!!! How gratifying that would be. Can you imagine having so much of your personal life just out in the world like this? What a strange life these influencers live, sharing every last dirty little secret online. Bizarre.

Reactions: 7
Guess this is the time we’d usually be treated to a dreamy floorboard flatlay feature beige wooden camera and passports. The absolute dross she’s trotted out as content today {Perspex pergola and slimy green decking, eww}.

I have to say I’m taking a real pleasure knowing she can’t take her usual eleventy-billion pictures of herself, legs miles apart and staring at her crusty Saltwaters whilst on her numerous baby moons; then writing blithering captions about some bollocks to do with last-time-as-a-three-but-doing-the-same-as-always-because-it’s-our-dreamy-traditions nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Frewya didn't want a coat or hat on? She's never been dressed for the cold since she's been born. Also Grabs, as the parent, you're in charge, so put a coat on her and get on with it.

• Heart
BB get yourself a {vintage?} jar and every time you type RIGHT NOW on Instagram pop a pound in yeah? You know, like a swear jar? You’ll soon be x10 times richer than the rest of us 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
You can tell from Freya’s face in the Bath story she’s been absolutely frozen
She is one years old! You decide if she wears a coat -ffs how stupid can she be
They don’t have a clue and it’s pisses me off, imagine the flack someone less fortunate would get 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.