RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curly brackets within curly brackets {for various reasons}... it’s a tricky one, isn’t it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Grabby: I am not ok right now....

Also Grabby: Head to my stories for a new AD.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Curly brackets within curly brackets {for various reasons}... it’s a tricky one, isn’t it
And then just one random one at the end by itself }

Honestly i wish everyone would stop moaning on social media. We all know its tough but for most it could be so much worse. Every time we lift our phones and see laments, doom and egloom over pretty minor inconveniences it's not helping anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210110-091840_Instagram.jpg

Man the peg board looks like a right tatty sack of tit close up (like almost everything in her house).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think {m} has realised it was an error to put Grabs in charge of social media for his new venture?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know how thread titles work, but this is my suggestion.

Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10 x more tiles than anyone's ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Trying to work out what her latest ramblings mean. She's fallen out with somebody. I'm sure as she has no life apart from her boring Insta account, she's boasted to M that her looking after the toys page will guarantee lots of orders as everybody loves her. Such a shame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow the use of {} is so bad!! Pretty much the entire caption was in one. Secondly I can’t stand her use of question marks you know? It’s like not even a question .....and also thirdly just gonna soak it all in 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
This mornings post is a gift to us Tattlers ❤ Thank you Grabby for your lack of comprehension of the English language, you inept fool

Limiting comments again eh Grabs? Positive vibes only, no mention of the fun had in the barn over Christmas please

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I notice Thomling Toys has removed its reference to rvk in its bio. Smart move {M}

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Her caption almost certainly refers to problems with Thomling Toys. I'm guessing {M} wants to remove any association with RVKloves. She's too boring and unopinionated to have other friendship problems unless her mates have finally told her off for flouting lockdown rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mark probably told her he didnt want her pretending to be him online and writing comments on his behalf and that was enough for a hissy fit.

Reactions: 10
It's still got to be her writing the replies - if you haven't had a reply to your eager email for the watchtower you've obviously used the wrong email address. Not us. We haven't got anything wrong/missed anything {to be fair there's probably only been 3 so they won't of missed any} It's also irrationally annoying me they're using an outlook email address, so amateur.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.