RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i’m exactly the same i am only 10 weeks and already had numerous baths! I would never have ever thought i was cooking the baby what a stupid inappropriate thing to say! And she even says that the midwife says it’s fine so wtf is she waffling on about..whilst she has a pic of her own bath running?! So did she have one after all that? Not that i give a flying duck! So many first time pregnant Mummies might be petrified after her saying that! I hope they know not to listen 🙏🏼
She’s a dumb f*ck baths are fine, saunas and hot tubs are not. It’s that sort of temperature you need to avoid. She shouldn’t be scaring women into doubting their baths! Especially when a midwife has confirmed they’re ok.

Reactions: 18
She’s a dumb f*ck baths are fine, saunas and hot tubs are not. It’s that sort of temperature you need to avoid. She shouldn’t be scaring women into doubting their baths! Especially when a midwife has confirmed they’re ok.
Her lower second class degree makes her 10 times more qualified to Google and know more than her midwife. For various reasons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She “promised” Freya they would bake. Like she would remember if you didn’t / even really comprehends what you’re saying Grabby.

Ohhhhhh yes that’s right, Freya is 10x smarter than any other toddler therefore making her the best everrrrrrrr {for various reasons}

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@kindlygifted, c’mon, he’s just finished learning how to make pizza 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh yeah, my bad 😂

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Sally over at Getting Stuff Done in Heels has beat her out of blocks on the Insta Hun tiles...except these are far nicer, reclaimed, have class and are in a space far more appropriately sized for a busy tile of this nature. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1610127693074.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my Christ. The mess Freya has made. I know I know, that’s what kids do, but BB won’t clean it up properly. At least that’s the mice fed I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She promised her she would make banana muffins...oh she came and requested that did she?
What nonsense but a good way to advertise to slippy step.
Can't wait for the Rebecca Rusty Sand Pit to be on sale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bloody hell, you’d think they’d bulk buy some felt pads and throw them in for free, at the price they’re asking. Sounds more like a problem than a help by the time you’ve faffed around making the stool safe. I hope no one buys a thing from this bunch of bell ends.
DAFF4B26-B98B-4514-AEFF-590D3EC52FC0.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell, you’d think they’d bulk buy some felt pads and throw them in for free, at the price they’re asking. Sounds more like a problem than a help by the time you’ve faffed around making the stool safe. I hope no one buys a thing from this bunch of bell ends.
View attachment 378773
The annoying thing is people will buy them

Reactions: 8
A bit off topic, sorry. She's in another world and her smug attitude is so out of kilter to what's actually happening to people in the world and our country. I had an old friend phone me earlier about an elderly relative who lives about half an hour from me. The relative sounded in a really bad way, she's a widower and in a little village with no near neighbours. She'd called an ambulance this morning, but was told that they were very busy and as they didn't prioritise her, they had no idea when they'd get to her. She was getting very upset and felt more and more ill. My friend was crying too. What could I do? I put 4 masks on and drove to her. She was shivering and breathless and as the hospital was only 20 minutes away, I wrapped her up with a dressing gown over her clothes, got her into the car, wrapped a couple of blankets round her and took her to A&E. I got told off by the very kind nurses who helped me get her out of the car and into a wheelchair, but in a 'you shouldn't have done this, but I'd have done the same' way. They took my details and told me to go straight home and self isolate which I would have anyway. But as I drove with the heating on high, holding her hand, (when not going round corners) and trying to breathe wearing 4 masks, Grabby popped into my mind. I thought of all the rule breaking she's done, like that photo with Freya in her parents garden and her tantrum over Christmas. How bloody dare she be so self obsessed and childish. People are dying and she's just being a selfish witch, posting whiney and passive aggressive comments. Grabby in 'normal' times is bad enough, but when over 1000 people are dying every day, she's moaning about baths and how to make money.
When I got back home, my dog had pooed on the carpet and in the kitchen were 3 cats, my 2 and a complete stranger! 🐱 On planet Sterling, Grabby is cooking in a bath and telling everyone how stupid they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
This is a mirror of Curious George's Pizza Fartarsing business. Make a thing, M Kedge and the Wet Lettuce Lord of the Oversharers tell you how wonderful it is and how you are 10 x more talented than anyone else's children. So you think.... Wait a moment, I could do this as a business Mama and Pops think I'm a genius. But I won't look into environmental health or a hygenie certificate or anything, I'll just set myself up in business.

Then the naysayers turn up and it quietly folds.

Geez what a family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Good grief I’ve just seen their new enterprise 😭 they must be desperate and hard up. Ben is no longer 10 times richer than our husbands then 😂

This is not a scalable business. He’ll be down the Hemel dole office by spring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 378773
😂😂 I thought the same! Got to buy felt pads for the stool, if you buy the Bentos bodged furniture you’ll need your own wall screws and then possibly have use small blocks of wood depending on the thickness of your skirting boards, fml

So basically furniture that “looks good” but not actually functional or safe.....sound familiar 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂 I thought the same! Got to buy felt pads for the stool, if you buy the Bentos bodged furniture you’ll need your own wall screws and then possibly have use small blocks of wood depending on the thickness of your skirting boards, fml

So basically furniture that “looks good” but not actually functional or safe.....sound familiar 🧐
The small blocks of wood thing was the final straw for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.