RVK_loves #19 Becky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morgan (Morganalicebeauty) has also just taken a nice dig. Well done - nice to see her peers calling her out! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Iโ€™ve had to unfollow. I only followed her for the tit show ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿฟ but sheโ€™s finally done it for me. Sheโ€™s so selfish itโ€™s untrue. That photo of her on the plane with her wearing a mask but poor little Freya exposed to every germ enraged me. Yes I know children donโ€™t have to wear masks, but as a mother myself Iโ€™d put a mask on my child to protect them, or if I couldnโ€™t, Iโ€™d avoid taking them out to places where I felt a mask was needed. But donโ€™t worry little Freya, mummy is protected, and weโ€™re off to get some content for the gram and thatโ€™s all that matters. You fall asleep like a good little prop okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Check out Pheobes latest story. LOL.
This trip to Venice was the final straw for me, I've unfollowed her. Her completely tone deaf, misjudment of the situation is beyond belief. No thought to transmitting anything to Italy, or bringing something back with her, or putting her family at risk or other people she invetibly comes into contact with at the shops etc back home...it really is mind blowing. I have no words and her childish response has made my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Am I an internet troll? I feel so conflicted. Bet you sheโ€™s stalking along on here, keeping a little checklist. At least sheโ€™s having to spend her oh so dreamy holiday replying and blocking. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Not at all, I've just seen another instagrammer, a teacher who is not a instawanker, call her out on stories as well. So it's not just haters unfollowing and calling it out, it's people who followed her for some time and liked her content.

FFS more posts/stories, shes really doubling down. But behind the scenes I'm sure it's put a downer on her holiday....shame ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 10
E4722B62-78B2-498E-B3EE-DE45DD6EF635.png
the weather looks pants in Venice for the rest of the week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ rain most days

sheโ€™s staying in another dreamy air b&b
9D3E3979-BFCC-496A-8FA0-76B297E34F77.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Check out Pheobes latest story. LOL.
This trip to Venice was the final straw for me, I've unfollowed her. Her completely tone deaf, misjudment of the situation is beyond belief. No thought to transmitting anything to Italy, or bringing something back with her, or putting her family at risk or other people she invetibly comes into contact with at the shops etc back home...it really is mind blowing. I have no words and her childish response has made my blood boil.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
New thread title winner is:

1600691910882.png

Can someone create a new thread and trim title as itโ€™s just a little long

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.