Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jayjay

Imagine your life being so incredibly sad that during a global pandemic you feel the need to go on holiday to stay in a cheap air BnB somewhere you've already been before, during a global pandemic, to eat supermarket food when you could have been at home in your nearly one million pound house with your healthy happy one year old and husband, not having to go to work...just to seek the approval of complete strangers...

Edit: and then spending said holiday deleting negative comments from said strangers!! 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Grabby: An Ode to Tupperware

Tupper, Tupper Tupperware
Good for food to make and share
Always tasteless... I don't care.

Tupper, Tupper, Tupperware
I like to keep packet ham in there
For trips abroad to a lovely square.

In which to house a glut that's spare
Never tasty merely 'meh'

For Bentos snacks while I clean the chair
For leave it dirty I do not dare

Tupper, Tupper, Tuperware
For labouring snacks while my derriere
Be-nappied sticks up in the air

For use in St Albans, but never Ware
Nor in Watford no, not there

About its use she'll overshare
While Tattle members couldn't care

Tupperware

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Bookends1

Instead of slowing her to block you, leave a comment then block her! You can then unblock at a later date, she won’t remember you and means you don’t give her the satisfaction of blocking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MeliBelly

Dear Grabby,

Best wishes for the Venice trip:

May your gelato melt away before you photograph it;
May your packet ham spoil in your cheap Aldi Tupperware;
May those clod-hopper sandals give you blisters;
May a rogue gust of wind blow that stupid straw hat away;
May there never be the right colour wall free for those wistful photos;
May the wheel come off your gifted pram and fall in the canal;*
May your white pumpkins have rotted away on your return.

Sincerely,

All your ex-followers and now new Tattlers 😘😂

*for clarity the wheel in the canal and not Bentos. It’s not her fault her mom is a colossal twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

FakeNews

Jesus Christ, the woman has no empathy or thought for anyone else, does she?

A global pandemic and she takes two Trips to Italy in as many months. She brags about dreamy Venice when people are losing their jobs and terrified about how to pay their bills. She posts holiday photos when so many are struggling with their mental health, especially as we’re about to go back into lockdown courtesy of people like her jetting off on day trips and holidays because of the ‘endless summer’.

What genuinely astounds me though is how she can take a baby on a plane in the middle of this Covid shitshow. Parents all over the country are fretting about their kids returning to school, and here’s selfish Grabby bundling her tiny baby up and taking her on yet another plane. Our job, as parents, is to keep our children safe which means missing out on things and making sacrifices in order to do so. Words defy me. I hope she can look at herself in the mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Stella27

5A7EAA2E-C665-43B8-9730-40D49F3AC7E3.jpeg
BITCH. PLEASE.
You’re SO unaware. Your utter lack of awareness is what Tattle has been pulling you up on since the very start. Some people have dared to comment about it on your page and have subsequently been blocked.
No one would knock anyone for donating to charity but please don’t make out this is who you are. Up until now that thought had never crossed your mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Libbie

VIP Member
😂😂😂
Check out Pheobes latest story. LOL.
This trip to Venice was the final straw for me, I've unfollowed her. Her completely tone deaf, misjudment of the situation is beyond belief. No thought to transmitting anything to Italy, or bringing something back with her, or putting her family at risk or other people she invetibly comes into contact with at the shops etc back home...it really is mind blowing. I have no words and her childish response has made my blood boil.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Tobyonek

I’ve unfollowed. I feel it’s totally unnecessary travel. She’s shown herself as a totally entitled, do what I want person and who cares about anything or anyone else.
I’ve has Covid and it’s awful, I’m also frontline NHS staff anticipating an difficult winter ahead. I can’t stomach looking at this kind of content, inappropriate in the middle of a global pandemic. I’m not actually able to articulate sensibly how insulting I find this content.

• Heart

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
View attachment 224427BITCH. PLEASE.
You’re SO unaware. Your utter lack of awareness is what Tattle has been pulling you up on since the very start. Some people have dared to comment about it on your page and have subsequently been blocked.
No one would knock anyone for donating to charity but please don’t make out this is who you are. Up until now that thought had never crossed your mind.
This is the woman who only a year ago said it would be patronising to donate ONE of the prams she got for free, and who said she wouldn’t know where to find a family in need 🙄🙄🙄
Demonstrative bullshit, much like her black lives matter highlight reel

• Heart

swipeup

VIP Member
She doesn't even have the sense to keep it off Instagram. They could have gone and kept quiet about it (not that I agree with that either) but if it's not on the gram it didn't happen right? She needs the validation from making people jealous because that's where her entire self worth comes from. The negative comments are a small price to pay to make it seem like business as usual for them. A global pandemic won't stop them, they're seasoned world travelers don't you know.

It's also interesting to me that she spends so much time convincing us that she's all about a healthy lifestyle with the slop food that she makes, exercising etc, yet she's prepared to take one of the biggest risks with their health by traveling abroad. It's beyond my understanding why you would unnecessarily expose a 1 year old to such risk. Adults can do what they want but to expose a baby is unfathomable.

• Heart
  • Angry

FakeNews

Instead of embracing the history, the culture, the sunshine and the best gelato/pizza/views ever, she'll be spending the next few days glued to her phone frantically swiping to delete anyone who dares to criticise her. I don't know about you, but that sounds utterly miserable to me.

• Heart
  • Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
I thought I might explode when I saw the first airport shot. THANK GOD for this thread. One Italy holiday is not enough for Grabby in a raging pandemic. Oh no. She has to have two in the space of 6 weeks. I’ve been to Venice and it is lush but totally and utterly un-toddler friendly despite what shite she peddles over the next week.
Why could she not go on holiday in the UK? So many beautiful places to visit. But oh yes, it might {SHUDDER} rain a bit. Congrats Grabby at being THE most annoying tone deaf person on Instagram in the whole of 2020.

• Heart
🤬🤬🤬🤬
grabby, who lives in a million pound house, with her husband who earns 10x more, took a freebie from someone’s garden. There could have been a desperate family in need of some new kids toys. affiliate linking said freebie is an abomination. Bloody disgrace of a human being.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

HashtagRealTalk

Those clothes hung up for Freya-Bey-Chicklet-Bentos-this-little-peach-Sunshine-Chopsy-Girl-Bambino-SeaUrchin are fucking rank. I have a daughter and whilst I’m not one for a full wardrobe of baby pink there are so many beautiful clothes out there that are not ‘post-rotavirus-vaccine-poop’ mustard, horse-turd brown or 1970s-rental-house-paint beige.
Honestly don’t understand where this trend for beige Scandinavian toys, soulless nurseries and Romanian-Orphanage prison cots has come from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31