RVK_loves #19 Becky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve went ahead and made a new thread, seeing as the last one was going on as long as one of grabbys sentences...
Happy for admin to change the title should there be any objections.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@Mustard
Cmayfield said:
Thread suggestion- Its raining, its poring, Grabby is boring. Lets all agree Pappa is not ballin!!!

*FYI “Ballin'” is a term often heard as slang. It means to live with affluence, to have wealth
Ballin’ in the US means shagging.😏

Works both ways then :m

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She so desperately needs a new hairstyle but I can’t actually think of what would suit her. A bob would just emphasise her chubby cheeks but I do think she needs something blunt to mask how thin her hair is. And definitely some colour to brighten up the drabness.

Reactions: 4
Wanted to mention that the site Half Baked Harvest (I don’t understand the name) that she linked to recently for a cake she made seems to be run by a young woman who looks to have an eating disorder. Her recipes look very complicated to me and I haven’t made any of them even though I’ve been following her for a good few months after she came up as a suggestion on Insta.

Reactions: 1
She needs three good inches off as a minimum - that would go *some* way to helping!! Plus a brush from time to time 😂

Reactions: 5
Wonder what Pappa Smurf got for his birthday off Smurfette because she does like to beg for stuff, god forbid does she have to actually pay for something.

How did they get in touch?? DM?? Because I can’t see any comments in the last post as requested!

Ooooh here’s all the ‘work’. Someone got in touch to send an outfit. So she must have had to reply to give her address. Don’t know how this busy mama does it!!
GRRRR I wish grabby would stop bloody labelling "FREEBIES" for an #ad as bleeping #pr samples... they are NOT pr samples 🤬

I think 'influencers' also need to show proof that they've made an actual proper donation to named charities because I don't know about you, I quite frankly think it's all horse tit. Makes the influencers look saintly and like good decent 'caring' people :ROFLMAO: donating to specifically named charities. I'm 99.9% sure, that charitable donations are fully tax-deductible and these twats can get tax relief on said donations which they can claim back from HMRC... or did I just make that up?!?

The influencers have gone from... beg for stuff, receive said stuff and in return do an clearly labelled #gifted #ad or #aff Link {for the dipshit companies products} on their social media platforms but also {not to look tight fisted wankers} now becoming soooooooo charitable whilst in receipt of the said goods #wedidntgetitforfree #wedonated #wearecharitable #taxloop #suckers

I distinctly recall in recent times, either on Grabbys insta page or possibly the waffly neglected blog. Her harping on about that from now onwards she will carefully choose/restrict what businesses/brands she'd work with and that she will donate to her 2 chosen charities in return. I'm sure this all coincided when she received that expensive indoor wooden climbing frame, heavily hinted about on her blog and her labelling a lot of stuff as #pr sample.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She so desperately needs a new hairstyle but I can’t actually think of what would suit her. A bob would just emphasise her chubby cheeks but I do think she needs something blunt to mask how thin her hair is. And definitely some colour to brighten up the drabness.
She is thin but has hamster cheeks. Her hair definitely needs highlights to give it dimension.

Wanted to mention that the site Half Baked Harvest (I don’t understand the name) that she linked to recently for a cake she made seems to be run by a young woman who looks to have an eating disorder. Her recipes look very complicated to me and I haven’t made any of them even though I’ve been following her for a good few months after she came up as a suggestion on Insta.
Half baked harvests recipes are incredible... Some of the best I have made. Highly recommend the slow cooker beef tacos. Nothing about Tieghan indicates eating disorder to me.

She is thin but has hamster cheeks. Her hair definitely needs highlights to give it dimension.

Half baked harvests recipes are incredible... Some of the best I have made. Highly recommend the slow cooker beef tacos. Nothing about Tieghan indicates eating disorder to me.
I think she looks like she has an eating disorder.

Reactions: 1
Those clothes hung up for Freya-Bey-Chicklet-Bentos-this-little-peach-Sunshine-Chopsy-Girl-Bambino-SeaUrchin are bleeping rank. I have a daughter and whilst I’m not one for a full wardrobe of baby pink there are so many beautiful clothes out there that are not ‘post-rotavirus-vaccine-poop’ mustard, horse-turd brown or 1970s-rental-house-paint beige.
Honestly don’t understand where this trend for beige Scandinavian toys, soulless nurseries and Romanian-Orphanage prison cots has come from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes, there hasn't been much follow up on Benpecked's birthday. I wonder if it's because they spent it with his family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder what Pappa Smurf got for his birthday off Smurfette because she does like to beg for stuff, god forbid does she have to actually pay for something.

GRRRR I wish grabby would stop bloody labelling "FREEBIES" for an #ad as bleeping #pr samples... they are NOT pr samples 🤬

I think 'influencers' also need to show proof that they've made an actual proper donation to named charities because I don't know about you, I quite frankly think it's all horse tit. Makes the influencers look saintly and like good decent 'caring' people :ROFLMAO: donating to specifically named charities. I'm 99.9% sure, that charitable donations are fully tax-deductible and these twats can get tax relief on said donations which they can claim back from HMRC... or did I just make that up?!?

The influencers have gone from... beg for stuff, receive said stuff and in return do an clearly labelled #gifted #ad or #aff Link {for the dipshit companies products} on their social media platforms but also {not to look tight fisted wankers} now becoming soooooooo charitable whilst in receipt of the said goods #wedidntgetitforfree #wedonated #wearecharitable #taxloop #suckers

I distinctly recall in recent times, either on Grabbys insta page or possibly the waffly neglected blog. Her harping on about that from now onwards she will carefully choose/restrict what businesses/brands she'd work with and that she will donate to her 2 chosen charities in return. I'm sure this all coincided when she received that expensive indoor wooden climbing frame, heavily hinted about on her blog and her labelling a lot of stuff as #pr sample.
The accountant in-laws or even Papa himself will keep them right with tax exemption

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pappa Smurf got the lopsided cake for his prezzie. And courgettes for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve went ahead and made a new thread, seeing as the last one was going on as long as one of grabbys sentences...
Happy for admin to change the title should there be any objections.
No objection here, love the title and theballsy taking of the bull by its kindly gifted shart coloured horns in starting a new thread.

• Haha
Wahaca has announced that they are closing 10 of their restaurants.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.