RVK_loves #19 Becky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of slowing her to block you, leave a comment then block her! You can then unblock at a later date, she wonā€™t remember you and means you donā€™t give her the satisfaction of blocking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
this is what I donā€™t understand, when she went away with the McMuffin clan (šŸ¤¢) on her first covid jaunt they didnā€™t start posting until the day before they flew home?! I thought that was to do with the possible travel restrictions that they could face but this time that canā€™t be the case. I genuinely think she must of thought the reaction to this trip would of been a good one but Iā€™m so pleased to see plenty are calling her out and unfollowing
Its weird I agree how cloak and dagger she was around the first Italy trip compared to this one but maybe the fear of ā€˜pretending to quarantineā€™ was worse in August because that would have scuppered dreamy beach days/zoo days out etc. Also I think she knows her feed has got {even more} stunningly boring of late and she was utterly desperate to saturate it with some holiday spam.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, I canā€™t believe I hate an actual stranger as much as I do. People like her make me sick. Such disgusting behaviour. And that kid is nothing but a prop & an inconvenience no matter what she says about being a good ā€œmummaā€...šŸ¤®

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You know, if she'd waited til she was back from this trip before sharing, she would have saved herself from the shitstorm of deleting comments left right and centre and would have more time to (possibly) articulate better responses to all the comments. But oh no she can't resist bragging about her dreamy trip.

I bet it's hell on earth, constantly checking her phone, setting up props for her staged photos, and now checking to see if she'll be stranded in oh so dreamy Venice as we hurtle towards another lockdown.
Her whole identity is around money and trying to show off that she has money. Thatā€™s why sheā€™ll always post her holiday photos. Itā€™s not a case of travel to see new places but rather a case of ā€œsee what Iā€™m able to doā€. Nauseating and shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine your life being so incredibly sad that during a global pandemic you feel the need to go on holiday to stay in a cheap air BnB somewhere you've already been before, during a global pandemic, to eat supermarket food when you could have been at home in your nearly one million pound house with your healthy happy one year old and husband, not having to go to work...just to seek the approval of complete strangers...

Edit: and then spending said holiday deleting negative comments from said strangers!! šŸ¤¦

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Imagine your life being so incredibly sad that during a global pandemic you feel the need to go on holiday to stay in a cheap air BnB somewhere you've already been before, during a global pandemic, to eat supermarket food when you could have been at home in your nearly one million pound house with your healthy happy one year old and husband, not having to go to work...just to seek the approval of complete strangers...

Edit: and then spending said holiday deleting negative comments!! šŸ¤¦
So well put. Sheā€™s clearly not happy with her lot in life

Reactions: 19
Her whole identity is around money and trying to show off that she has money. Thatā€™s why sheā€™ll always post her holiday photos. Itā€™s not a case of travel to see new places but rather a case of ā€œsee what Iā€™m able to doā€. Nauseating and shallow.
I think it genuinely runs deeper...Rosie The Londoner is one example of an ā€œinfluencerā€ (albeit with a much larger audience!) who has for once in her ridiculously ā€˜grammable life not gone abroad since all things pandemic kicked off. Sure sheā€™s been to some pretty UK based locations over the summer and isnā€™t struggling for content, but I recall she posted something up previously about not being overly comfortable to travel in this current world climate...something most people can empathise with.

Grabby on the other hand...just...canā€™t...change. She has zero creativity or versatility to be able to think of ways to create content during these somewhat limiting times. She made one reference to the BLM movement and hasnā€™t said a word since, because quite frankly, she doesnā€™t give a tit about anything cultural or political. Aside from tagging a few recipes from Rebecca Wilsonā€™s ā€˜What Mummy Makesā€™ Amazon bestseller cookbook to try and keep {one of her oversized hooves} in the ā€œMummy-grammersā€ door, sheā€™s been doing naff all apart from documenting the weather and what her child has been up to...I think her perception of her life is that it is empty unless she maintains her existence of monthly holidays {alongside multiple daily instagram updates,Ever growing likes and followers on the ā€˜gram, 10,000 steps a day etc}

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it genuinely runs deeper...Rosie The Londoner is one example of an ā€œinfluencerā€ (albeit with a much larger audience!) who has for once in her ridiculously ā€˜grammable life not gone abroad since all things pandemic kicked off. Sure sheā€™s been to some pretty UK based locations over the summer and isnā€™t struggling for content, but I recall she posted something up previously about not being overly comfortable to travel in this current world climate...something most people can empathise with.

Grabby on the other hand...just...canā€™t...change. She has zero creativity or versatility to be able to think of ways to create content during these somewhat limiting times. She made one reference to the BLM movement and hasnā€™t said a word since, because quite frankly, she doesnā€™t give a tit about anything cultural or political. Aside from tagging a few recipes from Rebecca Wilsonā€™s ā€˜What Mummy Makesā€™ Amazon bestseller cookbook to try and keep {one of her oversized hooves} in the ā€œMummy-grammersā€ door, sheā€™s been doing naff all apart from documenting the weather and what her child has been up to...I think her perception of her life is that it is empty unless she maintains her existence of monthly holidays {alongside multiple daily instagram updates,Ever growing likes and followers on the ā€˜gram, 10,000 steps a day etc}
Sheā€™s an idiot. All she can do is stand in front of wall looking like a scarecrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Longtime lurker here! Cant believe i've logged in to yet more holiday photos.... pinaforesandpeonies gives her a special mention on stories

Does anyone know what happened between Grabs & Phoebe??

Reactions: 7
Longtime lurker here! Cant believe i've logged in to yet more holiday photos.... pinaforesandpeonies gives her a special mention on stories

Does anyone know what happened between Grabs & Phoebe??
Love that sheā€™s called Grabby out šŸ¤£šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.