RVK_loves #19 Becky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poster was ridiculous. So cheap looking. I wonder how much it cost?
Too much! I love Dairy Milk but if my boyfriend bought me a framed poster of it for my birthday, it’d be the last thing he did!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
55229D26-61DB-41F6-9313-837D6EBC85DD.jpeg
This one obviously hasn’t been following Rebecca for that long. Someone else has asked her what a PR sample is?
Do tell, Rebecca.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was so tempted to private message this girl and tell her the truth of grabs.
Please do impart our collective wisdom! What planet are these people on ‘..I’ll never tire’! Bore off! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Rolls over in bed, “happy birthday darling, brb just got to go grab that photo of an average day out we had in Brighton, find a mustard shade wall that compliments my nails and take a picture of it, then post a tribute to you on the gram because really dahling you are a fashion inspiration to the masses. Those presents would be lucky to have a pair of shorts like yours. Mwah”

• Haha
She’s up and on a response (ENGAGEMENT FIGURES) spree! The ‘PR sample’ broken down for us here.....🙈
She’s spot on saying it’s an industry. I miss the good old days on IG when it was a plain ole photo sharing site.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The problem here, of course, is that the general public has NFI what ‘PR sample/trip/event’ means.

It’s just an attempt to legitimise greedy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 224281This one obviously hasn’t been following Rebecca for that long. Someone else has asked her what a PR sample is?
Do tell, Rebecca.
I saw both of these comments yesterday “never tire” 🤮

I love the full comment from this guy - having a pop in a round about way for saying Summer is over...

The request about the PR sample is so innocent! “The Industry”????
1598510699915.jpeg

Reactions: 4
5A7EAA2E-C665-43B8-9730-40D49F3AC7E3.jpeg
witch. PLEASE.
You’re SO unaware. Your utter lack of awareness is what Tattle has been pulling you up on since the very start. Some people have dared to comment about it on your page and have subsequently been blocked.
No one would knock anyone for donating to charity but please don’t make out this is who you are. Up until now that thought had never crossed your mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 224427witch. PLEASE.
You’re SO unaware. Your utter lack of awareness is what Tattle has been pulling you up on since the very start. Some people have dared to comment about it on your page and have subsequently been blocked.
No one would knock anyone for donating to charity but please don’t make out this is who you are. Up until now that thought had never crossed your mind.
This is the woman who only a year ago said it would be patronising to donate ONE of the prams she got for free, and who said she wouldn’t know where to find a family in need 🙄🙄🙄
Demonstrative bullshit, much like her black lives matter highlight reel

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Reading this morning the government are trying to sort an air bridge with New York. I bet grabby is ecstatic - looks like she can brave COVID again for pumpkin spam and packet ham from Trader Joes in ‘The Fall’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This is the woman who only a year ago said it would be patronising to donate ONE of the prams she got for free, and who said she wouldn’t know where to find a family in need 🙄🙄🙄
Demonstrative bullshit, much like her black lives matter highlight reel
Her BLM bullshit reel bothers me so much each time I see it sitting there. So much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.