RVK_loves #19 Becky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably realised the end is nigh if twats like her recommend it.
I just had a look online and didn’t realise that they had so many. Most are in London. I’ve been to the one in Waterloo a few times and found it very busy and loud, pre Covid. They have another on the South Bank, which is close by, so I bet one of those will close.

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she will get Pappa’s arse in gear to show us the caravan renovation....

Reactions: 3
I think pappa benpecked birthday was as big a disaster as Freya’s big day at the zoo. We would have heard alllllllll about it by now yet all we have seen is a little tease into the autumnal wardrobe. Unless he has put his old wrinkly foot down she said keep photos of me away from your grid!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any hairdressers who can provide an insight into how to make the most of that mop?! Cue Grabby asking for a hairdresser on her stories for a gifted cut/colour...

I honestly haven’t a clue what would look best, it always looks a bit ratty to! She’s might just be too tight to go somewhere decent and throw money at the problem. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any hairdressers who can provide an insight into how to make the most of that mop?! Cue Grabby asking for a hairdresser on her stories for a gifted cut/colour...

I honestly haven’t a clue what would look best, it always looks a bit ratty to! She’s might just be too tight to go somewhere decent and throw money at the problem. 🤔
It looks ratty because she IS a bleeping rat!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Come on, I think it’s unfair to call her a rat, that’s just out and out mean.

Reactions: 11

If I grew my hair it would probably look like grabby’s. That is why I don’t grow it! She needs it in a bob or at the shoulders at least. The thing is she probably thinks it looks good. I remember seeing in a photo she had mane and tail shampoo which people use to make your hair grow quicker I think. But even if she wants longer hair she could at least brush it at least once in the morning! I guess she is just far too busy working and Mumma’ing to brush the mop!

Do some women have issues with thinning hair once they have had a baby??
Most women, you can lose hair for up to a year post partum. I’m currently rocking a lovely halo of baby hair regrowth 15 months in... Grabby hasn’t exactly ever had luscious healthy looking hair though

Reactions: 9
Most women, you can lose hair for up to a year post partum. I’m currently rocking a lovely halo of baby hair regrowth 15 months in... Grabby hasn’t exactly ever had luscious healthy looking hair though
She has also suffered from eating disorders which can cause hair to thin.

Her hair was the same before pregnancy she desperately want to portray boho /indie but sadly is crumpled/ cheap she sadly as not style edge whatsoever ! Which is fine we all no plenty of women who have no interest in fashion / grooming , but is her trying to portray the beach babe look that does me in !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.