RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the poor child needs to be woken from one sleep to prepare for the next sleep? Is Frey-Bear-Overshare-Chopsy-Wopsy-Poopah a narcolept?

What the friggings is Pappa? I can't even begin to deal with that rubbishness.
Sort yourself out Giganto Flippers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really wish my “working” career was replying “Yes, please!” to emails asking me to take tit photos in return for free stuff. I sure as hell wouldn’t be calling it working though. What a liberty!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not surprised that she put food in the dishwasher and down the sink... we have all seen the state of her washing machine, she doesn't seem the cleanest of people. I bet she is one of those people who does not put the seat down on the toilet when flushing. Ugh

Anyone else alarmed by the look in his eye here 😳

View attachment 222900
And grabby's teeth..yikes. I do not have perfect teeth myself but hers are really quite something.

Reactions: 6
Not surprised that she put food in the dishwasher and down the sink... we have all seen the state of her washing machine, she doesn't seem the cleanest of people. I bet she is one of those people who does not put the seat down on the toilet when flushing. Ugh

She posted a pic of her downstairs loo and the seat was up. Vom. Faecal matter a go go 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Clare, post: 2200434, member: 15895. What a liberty!
[/QUOTE]

Or even, what a Bleedin #kindlygifted Liberty beauty advent calendar....

Quotation fail 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I definitely think her grumpy has been over he not conceiving immediately. She's literally got a few weeks until that 2 under 2 hashtag opportunity is lost.

Although I can see her using it throughout her pregnancy instead, just so she's been able to use it. Like it's some sort of superior mum rite of passage.
She needs to be careful what she wishes for...

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion

Going for the #2under2, ready for the next round of holiday deja vu

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just reposting my suggestion from a couple of pages back 😜
Not a fan of grabby but I am not sure about speculation about pregnancy etc being in the title? What if she is trying to get pregnant and can't? Idk, I am just very sensitive about those topics regardless of who it's about.

Reactions: 13
RVK_Loves #19 Poor Becky with the bad hair on the beg and facing budget cuts, thank goodness for those never ending gluts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not a fan of grabby but I am not sure about speculation about pregnancy etc being in the title? What if she is trying to get pregnant and can't? Idk, I am just very sensitive about those topics regardless of who it's about.
Yeah I agree. I don’t think children or private matters like TTC/illness etc should be mentioned in titles.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.