RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree. I don’t think children or private matters like TTC/illness etc should be mentioned in titles.
But she is the one who wrote a pretty awful post about TTC and how all you need is bee pollen. She is he one posting about her periods (or cycles) and second babies.
I'm surprised this is too far when there have been a good few titles outting her husband as a weirdo 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This mamma is so busy getting alllll the work done, what are you talking about Becky, you ain’t no Viking hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to read this story today. Company getting lots of influencers request freebie stays as they’ve missed out in lockdown. Boohoo Meanwhile they’ve dealt with a cancer diagnosis and no income. Loving their stories where asking these hard done by influencers to match the cost of their nights stay with a charity donation.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
But she is the one who wrote a pretty awful post about TTC and how all you need is bee pollen. She is he one posting about her periods (or cycles) and second babies.
I'm surprised this is too far when there have been a good few titles outting her husband as a weirdo 😂🤷‍♀️
Yeah she did and she received all the criticism she deserved for it, here and other places I’m sure. I just think making a joke out of anyone possibly ttc would be stooping to that level.

Reactions: 5
Must have the hair in the title. Is the ‘do’ a cry for help? 🤣 Or a ploy for some dreamy salon to offer her a full overhaul FOC {for which she will donate to HER charities just like the modern day Mother Theresa she is}?!?!? #rvklovesherself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well said 👌🏻

What in the name of god is she on about this morning? How can she look forward to autumn when she moans about the weather constantly?Poor Freya’s wardrobe is going to get even worse now. Tights and long socks that don’t fit and she’ll end up looking like something from a Victorian workhouse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well said 👌🏻

What in the name of god is she on about this morning? How can she look forward to autumn when she moans about the weather constantly?Poor Freya’s wardrobe is going to get even worse now. Tights and long socks that don’t fit and she’ll end up looking like something from a Victorian workhouse
Why cant she just put poor Bentos in a pair of leggings and leave her be. Long socks and rompers aren’t practical for a baby who will most likely be learning to walk and falling over in winter. Her poor knees! Long socks also aren’t practical if it’s cold. Style over comfort with Grabby!

Reactions: 14
Why cant she just put poor Bentos in a pair of leggings and leave her be. Long socks and rompers aren’t practical for a baby who will most likely be learning to walk and falling over in winter. Her poor knees! Long socks also aren’t practical if it’s cold. Style over comfort with Grabby!
She’s all about the gram isn’t she? Always content over comfort! Freya needs warm and comfy clothes not oversized Amish wear

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah she did and she received all the criticism she deserved for it, here and other places I’m sure. I just think making a joke out of anyone possibly ttc would be stooping to that level.
She talked about the bee pollen after she announced she was pregnant, right? That’s fine, IMO but I’m not comfortable joking about TTC if she is actively trying but hasn’t been able to conceive. No one would like that

Reactions: 2
Thread title offering probably too long...

Grabby's writing getting worse she's trying for those freebies, while Benpecked's busy working hard but giving us the jeebies

Or - Grabby wants the freebies but Ben gives us the jeebies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.