RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh mamma did you put your sock on inside out

Maybe it was little dirty for the gram
Whilst I am grateful that we aren’t seeing the flappers directly, those trainer socks are gross and so non-gram. She’s so awkward and weird. Shouldn’t she be wearing some #previouslygifted luxe slipper or similar? And not to mention the contrast with the fake tan insanity that has been pointed out.

Not even going to address the ‘working’ point.

Edit: Oh, and Freya messing everything up for Mama Grabs as usual! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone enlighten me as to why 2 under 2 is such a covetable thing with these insta morons please?

Ive got twins and have seen every hour of the past night and had sick in my hair for a good portion of that time 😫 It’s no joke! I seriously don’t think she could cope given how a bit of bloody rain/teething/hard work sends her over the edge.

Even with sick in my hair, does having twins raise my insta game higher than 2 under 2?! 😂🤣😂
I agree! I had two under two (2nd was a happy accident 🤪) And whilst I love both my children I definitely wouldn’t advise having them so close together and I certainly dont understand why people WANT to?! It’s bloody hard work. My baby was strapped in a bouncer for the first three months of her life because my wild toddler needed more attention (thanks lockdown for keeping us all confined in one space 24/7🙄) 😂 and I don’t think I managed to feed the baby in that time without having to stop at least once per feed to stop my eldest from doing something she shouldn’t have been (I bottle fed so can’t imagine how hard it would have been to breast feed under those circumstances 😳😳). People say “it’ll be worth it when they’re older and best friends” but a. What if they’re not? And 2. they’d still play together even with a bigger age gap so on the whole I’d advise Grabby to not bother! She would NEVER cope!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree! I had two under two (2nd was a happy accident 🤪) And whilst I love both my children I definitely wouldn’t advise having them so close together and I certainly dont understand why people WANT to?! It’s bloody hard work. My baby was strapped in a bouncer for the first three months of her life because my wild toddler needed more attention (thanks lockdown for keeping us all confined in one space 24/7🙄) 😂 and I don’t think I managed to feed the baby in that time without having to stop at least once per feed to stop my eldest from doing something she shouldn’t have been (I bottle fed so can’t imagine how hard it would have been to breast feed under those circumstances 😳😳). People say “it’ll be worth it when they’re older and best friends” but a. What if they’re not? And 2. they’d still play together even with a bigger age gap so on the whole I’d advise Grabby to not bother! She would NEVER cope!
Mine definitely aren’t best friends. They have a love hate relationship 😬 My second was a happy accident too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she even admit to putting scraps of food in the dishwasher or sink?! That’s vile. Bits of food going round in the water supposedly cleaning the dishes 🤢 Comments like that sound like the 13 year old grabby waiting for her ‘Pappa’ to tell her off! She tries to give the impression of this mature older than her years whatever she says type woman, but the real Rebecca sneaks through.

Also Victoria Emes Hello Fresh ad is how it’s done. Would love to see RVK try that one 😆

I have a 1 year old and don’t work (we are skint though not 10 x richer!) but I don’t pretend to work. I don’t know how she can put that word into a sentence when the photo is her in gym leggings with the leggings up on the sofa! Get off your arse and do a proper job or just admit you don’t work!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why does she even admit to putting scraps of food in the dishwasher or sink?! That’s vile. Bits of food going round in the water supposedly cleaning the dishes 🤢 Comments like that sound like the 13 year old grabby waiting for her ‘Pappa’ to tell her off! She tries to give the impression of this mature older than her years whatever she says type woman, but the real Rebecca sneaks through.

Also Victoria Emes Hello Fresh ad is how it’s done. Would love to see RVK try that one 😆

I have a 1 year old and don’t work (we are skint though not 10 x richer!) but I don’t pretend to work. I don’t know how she can put that word into a sentence when the photo is her in gym leggings with the leggings up on the sofa! Get off your arse and do a proper job or just admit you don’t work!
And with mismatched socks, one inside out...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.