RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s Julia Berolzheimer, who Becky fangirls, doing beach sunsets - the difference could not be more stark!

(Julia’s horizons are all straight too, which literally takes ten seconds to fix on a phone.)
Omg I’m howling at these

They really are the creepiest looking family, For a “blogger” so so unnatural

THOSE bleeping SANDELS!!!! They make me so angry 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here’s Julia Berolzheimer, who Becky fangirls, doing beach sunsets - the difference could not be more stark!

(Julia’s horizons are all straight too, which literally takes ten seconds to fix on a phone.)
She’s so uptight and unnatural that she looks Amish

• Haha
Of all the things wrong with Grabby her teeth are at the bottom of the list, actually not sure they even make the list.

Reactions: 10
She is out of this world. What the duck should England look like grabby? A dungeon everywhere outside your square semi house??!! Open your eyes sometimes and travel outside your creepy comfort zone, do things you don’t see on social media, just live the way normal people do...kids teepee on windy beach WTF, even Courtney Adamo wouldn’t do 🤣 Pop to decathlon, they have plenty and very light ones too, and it will actually block the wind

• Heart
In ‘that’ blog (being with an older guy) she said Ben looks so young. Sorry to be a witch but I think he looks mid 40’s 👴🏽

Reactions: 11
And more to coming...productive Sunday FOOD COMA bloody cookies. She doesn’t really know what good food is does she

Reactions: 3
I think it’s more likely that every spare penny goes on the mortgage for that house. Even with mama and dadas contribution I imagine the monthly payments are quite sizeable.

Reactions: 6
Probably and I suspect her income stream has dropped massively. Both due to covid and maybe some companies wising up to how problematic she is.

Also her stalker The Suffolk Nest is going to be taking up some of her work opportunities soon. You can see how this will go, TSN is dull but less problematic and more engaging with her followers

Reactions: 11
The pair of them look really socially awkward and uptight. Maybe she should just admit to be being really ‘uptight’ and let that be her thing rather than pretending to be spontaneous and chilled!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grabbys insta is like an online version of Country Living/Home Beautiful/Ideal Home magazine on groundhog Day repeat. Her seaside visits are soo dull, the latest one was hilarious. Who the duck brings a bleeping teepee to the bloody beach with them, normal people would take a beach tent or a windbreaker.

Her blog is a boasting borefess of multiple photos, repeatible holidays, ad/collaboration interior stuff and gifted/paid partnership for birthdays and Christmas presents/decorations. Hardly any comments on it and I can't see how she's managed to garner soo many followers on insta when she can't even be arsed to engage with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, he's 37, going to be 38 in August I think
See now the age gap does not seem so bad, 27 and 37 is a sizeable gap but it's fine at this age and I think that's what she tried to convey in her now deleted blog post. What she fails to recognise is the same age gap when one of you is 13, is grooming, full stop. There's no way you can make that look whimsical hun.

I wonder what their story of how they met is when they meet new people. They must have perfected a good lie by now!

Reactions: 13
See now the age gap does not seem so bad, 27 and 37 is a sizeable gap but it's fine at this age and I think that's what she tried to convey in her now deleted blog post. What she fails to recognise is the same age gap when one of you is 13, is grooming, full stop. There's no way you can make that look whimsical hun.

I wonder what their story of how they met is when they meet new people. They must have perfected a good lie by now!
She must realise it’s bad, why else would she take the blog post down

Reactions: 5