RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to take credit for being the first person to make a donation to charity when receiving a gifted product?!
I’m pretty sure she’s following Elles mantra (feathering the empty nest) or was it one of you lovely lot that suggested it a few threads ago?
Some more proof about her reading on here. Hi Grabby 👋🏻

Reactions: 8
This is such a sad thing to read - as actually, Freya looks like a happy little baby. If RVK stepped back now - then by the time she got to school, no other parents would think twice about play dates etc etc. But if this is all still very much out there as she gets older - she is risking ruining her childhood and no gifted stuff is worth trading her child’s happiness for.
I couldn’t agree more with you. I feel so sorry for their daughter.

A few years ago on holiday in France 2 boys came and played in front of where we were sitting. I immediately recognised the boys because I followed their mum on Instagram - I knew their names, ages, where they lived etc because of social media, and this mum hadn't even over shared to the extent that RVK does! In the wrong hands the details of your life and that of your children could be dangerous.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I find it mind blowing that he got away with this.

I will be vague as not my story to tell but an adult male I know was recently discovered to be talking to a 14 year old girl online. He was arrested and charged and is no longer allowed to see his children unsupervised.

I can’t see how this is much different.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I find it mind blowing that he got away with this.

I will be vague as not my story to tell but an adult male I know was recently discovered to be talking to a 14 year old girl online. He was arrested and charged and is no longer allowed to see his children unsupervised.

I can’t see how this is much different.
It’s not much different

Reactions: 7
I mentioned twelve years of age. 💁 One of her gloating posts put them meeting in May when she was thirteen. Her birthday was just prior to that. None of that is fanfic as it’s in the public domain.

My point was she was closer to twelve than fourteen. I have a twelve year old who still plays with quite young toys so it really put it into context for me.

Becky has odd social skills but has been treated like the family’s princess, so she would have lapped up the attention of a twenty four year old man. She said herself she dodged dating (which she would have struggled with) plus she was able to show off to all her high school peers.

Of course a thirteen year old, no matter how mature for her years, wouldn’t be able to foresee a day when her husband potentially couldn’t do nursery or school runs.

Reactions: 11
Surely they will have issues at school if other parents come across this online? Bound to be social services involvement?
I imagine if people found out, no one would want their child around him.

I mentioned twelve years of age. 💁 One of her gloating posts put them meeting in May when she was thirteen. Her birthday was just prior to that. None of that is fanfic as it’s in the public domain.

My point was she was closer to twelve than fourteen. I have a twelve year old who still plays with quite young toys so it really put it into context for me.

Becky has odd social skills but has been treated like the family’s princess, so she would have lapped up the attention of a twenty four year old man. She said herself she dodged dating (which she would have struggled with) plus she was able to show off to all her high school peers.

Of course a thirteen year old, no matter how mature for her years, wouldn’t be able to foresee a day when her husband potentially couldn’t do nursery or school runs.
I honestly think she seems incredibly stunted because she was groomed. She never got to live her own life, move away on her own, make mistakes, have fun, etc. All she is knows is Ben. And that is especially fucked up as they met when she was 13 and he was an adult man.

Reactions: 13
I imagine if people found out, no one would want their child around him.

I honestly think she seems incredibly stunted because she was groomed. She never got to live her own life, move away on her own, make mistakes, have fun, etc. All she is knows is Ben. And that is especially fucked up as they met when she was 13 and he was an adult man.
It explains alot. She is so dependent on him, she can’t cope when he goes to work! I love my hubby, but my god he does my head in most days can’t wait for him to leave 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It explains alot. She is so dependent on him, she can’t cope when he goes to work! I love my hubby, but my god he does my head in most days can’t wait for him to leave 😂
I think it also explains so many of her obscure anxieties, such as "suspicious" people on the tube or on a plane. She never had to grow up or really even expose herself to people of many backgrounds. She has never had a real job in a busy office, etc.

Reactions: 5
I can’t get the link to open in my browser of their ‘love story’ blog post. Wanted to have a read!!

I think she's deleted it, did anyone take screen grabs of the "dating an older man" blog post?

Reactions: 1
kitchens up 😂 knew it’d be bloody boring! As if she’d go for something girlie and pretty 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8