RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wish she would change Freya’s nappy a bit more, always pictured with a bulging one. Must be uncomfy bless her
She’s far too busy for that! Those crappy readly ads won’t post themselves you know 🤣
Then there’s finding new homes for all the #kindlygifted crap she doesn’t need, tending to her gluts and making breakfast slop to post on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's clearly not the expert gardener she thinks she is. Cutting the lavender back won't keep it back, it will always grow to the size it wants to be. So really she means she bought and planted the wrong type. Oops!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah she is but then says thats my girl as if she lives on pizza and ice cream when she really doesnt but most of us normal folk do hahaha
That’s the thing 😂 why can’t I eat allllllllll the crap and be slim?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Best spot ever. I always suspected that house was covered in dust with all the clutter and crap everywhere. But this is amazing 😂 someone gift the poor woman a feather duster.
I have always thought as if she needs a big scrub, often the posher they look the least the walk in a shower, just bath themselves in Angel or Chanel Chance, a bit of dry shampoo (disgusting thing)

Reactions: 1
I have always thought as if she needs a big scrub, often the posher they look the least the walk in a shower, just bath themselves in Angel or Chanel Chance, a bit of dry shampoo (disgusting thing)
I don't think she deep cleans. Remember her washing machine was hideous?

Reactions: 3
That’s because she’s more interested in dragging her around for photos
and she feeds her green slop with no fibre 🤢

Only when left 🤢
Poor Freya. It must absolutely stink too. To me, that is a form of neglect as it would be uncomfortable and I am sure could cause an irritation :(

Awful. Poor baby.
It seems like neglect. How would grabby like to be left in crappy/pissy underwear all day??

Reactions: 2