RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Freya. It must absolutely stink too. To me, that is a form of neglect as it would be uncomfortable and I am sure could cause an irritation :(

It seems like neglect. How would grabby like to be left in crappy/pissy underwear all day??
Maybe Ben likes that 🤤

• Sick
Reactions: 2
God almighty! I can’t say I ever saw a nappy like that seeing as I’ve changed 50 million of the fuckers as i’m a mama (🤣) to 3
I’m pretty sure she has a Mustard coloured patterned vest on underneath and that’s what we can see - at least I hope she does as I’ve never see a nappy look like that 🤮

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure she has a Mustard coloured patterned vest on underneath and that’s what we can see - at least I hope she does as I’ve never see a nappy look like that 🤮
Yeah I think so too, my 1 year olds doesn’t ever look like that- even after a full night with about 9482853 feeds 🥴😂

Can’t see any sign of a vest on the upper part of her body. Maybe a pair of pants over the nappy? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Please tell me this is not a spiderweb??!! Shocking Mrs perfect View attachment 181810
I always think that her place needs a deep clean! I am a bit biased though, any house that strives to be "vintage" always looks in need of a good dust and disinfect. I say that as someone who hates cleaning.

There's another popular interior account, mad about the house, that has the same problem. The aesthetic of the house is lovely but it ALWAYS looks like it needs a dust and vac.

Can’t see any sign of a vest on the upper part of her body. Maybe a pair of pants over the nappy? 🤔
Does she use cloth nappies? They have lots of prints and patterns. I’m really hoping it’s a pattern from a cloth nappy or little vest.

Does she use cloth nappies? They have lots of prints and patterns. I’m really hoping it’s a pattern from a cloth nappy or little vest.
She buys nappies from Aldi or Costco (she’s said in the past). She is definitely not using cloth nappies! I remember when she went away once she said she didn’t have to pack as many nappies as Freya only did one poo a week - I remember thinking it was an odd statement at the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She buys nappies from Aldi or Costco (she’s said in the past). She is definitely not using cloth nappies! I remember when she went away once she said she didn’t have to pack as many nappies as Freya only did one poo a week - I remember thinking it was an odd statement at the time!
WTAF that is very odd - both to make that statement, and the fact it’s only once a week. Poor child. Probably all the green sludge she’s given to eat.

I’m sure she’d only use cloth nappies if they were #kindlygifted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure she’d only use cloth nappies if they were #kindlygifted 🤣
I'm also sure that if she did use cloth nappies she would bang on out it at every possible opportunity. Just to let everyone know that she is far superior to every other mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm also sure that if she did use cloth nappies she would bang on out it at every possible opportunity. Just to let everyone know that she is far superior to every other mother.
Was going to say exactly the same. We would ALLLLLLLLL know about it if she did use cloth nappies. Anything to make others feel as if they can’t compete etc.
My baby used to have one poo a week {and was always on a monday🤷🏽‍♀️!} it is quite normal for breastfed babies. My HV said some breastfed babies go up to 14 days. BUT I would and still do change her nappy every couple of hours. Apparently they can’t get nappy rash from only wet nappies but still it can’t be nice for a baby to be sat in wet heavy nappies ☹

Reactions: 6
Is this true "It’s not advised to put suncream on babies under 6 months so we didn’t and instead were scrupulous about keeping her in the shade"

Seems strange

Is this true "It’s not advised to put suncream on babies under 6 months so we didn’t and instead were scrupulous about keeping her in the shade"

Seems strange
Yes it is true but I can't recall the reason why. Think it's to do with skin sensitivity but I could be wrong. All kids sunscreen says 6 months plus.

Yes it is true but I can't recall the reason why. Think it's to do with skin sensitivity but I could be wrong. All kids sunscreen says 6 months plus.
It's to do with the chemicals and baby's skin not being as mature so can apparently have more side effects.

Reactions: 3