RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That green slop in Freyas cup :sick: and yes, I've always wondered how horrendous the contents of her nappy must be like with the kinds of food she eats. It also must be a bit of a bastard getting the stains out of the clothing too.
Christ could you imagine if she had a nappy explosion?! They are horrific at the best of times but coupled with green slop it doesn’t bare thinking about!! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Clean eating’ for a baby is sort of neurotic.

And the most ironic thing is that despite Becky’s neurosis around food, Freya looks like a bog standard baby who still catches the odd cold and has teething woes.

Reactions: 7
Just caught up on Grabbys Instagram. I have 2 things to say about this breakfast....
1. No wonder Freya didn’t want it Grabby! Look at it. Give the kid a bleeping Petit Filous.
2. How horrendous must the contents of Freya’s nappies be? (Or Grabbys. Who knows if she’s still partial to wearing one occasionally). That green smoothie!!! It’s almost cruel 🤮

And what about their packet ham Grabby? 🤣
Is it ‘Italian packet ham style’? Do let us know!
I’m more of a cornflakes and coffee girl so correct me if I’m wrong, but is that bee pollen on top of grabbys smoothie? 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I actually really like turmeric, especially in porridge. But I realise that's odd.

If she is angling for a primark collab she's going the wrong way about it by moaning about their sizing.

Reactions: 1
New thread suggestion...

Let me have picnics, let me shop, let me endanger my daughter for a photo op.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i also think its another excuse to get a photograph of herself uploaded - i'm sure she loves how skinny she looks and having 'hefty bentos' strapped on her front only serves to accentuate this.
She doesn't look healthy or pretty though. She looks ill, it is SAD.

Why does she look so strange in sunglasses?!?
Because she has no bridge on her nose. I said before she has so many structural features of fetal alcohol syndrome. When you google it, one of them is no nose bridge and can cause gait problems, the faces look like Grabby.

• Wow
The title of her blog post should be ‘I’ve been glued to tattle and don’t like the truth so here’s some more lies I tell and choose to believe about myself!’ We see you Grabby!

• Haha
I couldn’t read it as it was spread off the margins across my page. But I noticed that she described herself at the bottom as having a cockapoo puppy. I presume she’s talking about her mother’s dog. Why lie?
ahhh this blog again. It contains one of VERY worse comments and a prime example to anyone new here as to why we dislike her so much.

...”How would I find or choose a disadvantaged family to give a Bugaboo to? That would be incredibly patronising and unrealistic“

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Definitely something odd about Freya’s right foot, she always looks like it’s turned in/toes curled over

Reactions: 2
Still has that dangerous curtain in place above Freya's cot I see, plus she's standing now, an accident (or worse) waiting to happen! :eek:

Reactions: 2
New thread title- Giving Bentos green slop to eat, just think of our nappies but don’t mention my tweets!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.