RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her own brothers pizza that’s her favourite then no? With family like this who needs enemies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We certainly haven’t missed her in Hampstead.... insanely busy today anyway with locals and Londoners on bike rides, god knows why she felt the need to drive into London.
Oh hang on, clue is in the name of the thread 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I assume it is as hot down south as it is up in Manchester. The idea of taking my little one out in that heat today...no way. We had an early morning dog walk and then spent the day at home. Absolutely so selfish.

Reactions: 7
Ha ha the address on that pizza box had a missing letter on it. It’s Heath Street, not Heat!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I assume it is as hot down south as it is up in Manchester. The idea of taking my little one out in that heat today...no way. We had an early morning dog walk and then spent the day at home. Absolutely so selfish.
Yes but how would she get photos for the gram? Hampstead, St Albans.... she’d have to settle for the place she actually lives In, not the place she’s hoping you believe she lives in which I presume is not instagrammable enough for her. She’s such a snob. Poor Freya and Benpecked having to go along with this pathetic charade.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely. But then again this is Grabby who had Freya-this-little-peach artfully laid out in a flat lay on a picnic rug before her cord had even dropped off on a hot and sunny July day...
Not to mention the skin exposing rompers she dresses her in ready for her full sunlight photo shoots on their Italian lakes trip and their multiple beach trips in Australia’s 40+ degrees heat.

Reactions: 8
Oh Christ, she’s calling out white privilege this morning. Back to your quinoa porridge Grabby, this isn’t your area of knowledge and a few screen-shot stories doesn’t quite cover it .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh Christ, she’s calling out white privilege this morning. Back to your quinoa porridge Grabby, this isn’t your area of knowledge and a few screen-shot stories doesn’t quite cover it .
Is she for real? Maybe she has left that there for her own personal memo because this certainly isn't something she practices. Mrs judgemental, casually racist, snob of any culture other than middle class white faux Middleton

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As usual, she's not said anything out of her own brain, just reshared posts from others and plonked them on her page. Right after her slew of stories about the whitest most privileged weekend, prancing around Hampstead heath eating ice cream and picking strawberries at the allotment. Does she not see the irony?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she for real? Maybe she has left that there for her own personal memo because this certainly isn't something she practices. Mrs judgemental, casually racist, snob of any culture other than middle class white faux Middleton
terrified of travelling any place where they don‘t a) speak English b) have gelato

Reactions: 13
Anyone care to send her a screenshot of her racist tweet from a few years back ..something about a chap 'sounding asian'? ...if I remember correctly! :eek: What a hypocrite! ..apologies {{hypocrite}}???

Reactions: 9
Anyone care to send her a screenshot of her racist tweet from a few years back ..something about a chap 'sounding asian'? ...if I remember correctly! :eek: What a hypocrite! ..apologies {{hypocrite}}???
her response to her tweets is that they are ‘out of context’ ... Isn’t that what she said when she came on here to cry because we‘re mean (and jealous obvs).

Reactions: 4
She really has a nerve even acknowledging the racism in America. The white privilege is so strong from her, the only time she comes across minorities is when they’re serving her in the Maldives and that’s where she’d prefer they stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yesterday's story: life is glorious, we had pizza and ice cream, we picked fruit at the allotment, everything is rosy, my life is better than yours.

Today's post: I'm so tired and overwhelmed because Freya has been ill *all weekend*

Well if she was that ill why on earth did you drag her around Hampstead just to get a picture of an ice cream cone for Instagram?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Grabby- Coronavirus hasn't gone away. Just because the rules do not apply to you- it's still about. Although children are less at risk reportedly, if Freya is unwell, keep her bloody well in! You have a massive garden find something to do at home! Its not like you weren't out getting pizza and gelato yesterday!

Reactions: 4
She really has a nerve even acknowledging the racism in America. The white privilege is so strong from her, the only time she comes across minorities is when they’re serving her in the Maldives and that’s where she’d prefer they stay.
I could not agree more. Just pretending to care because that’s what she sees others doing on Insta.
So I’ll just leave this here to remind you Grabby...
3DE6D07D-B0D1-4F35-A13B-FC1B8CB625F5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I highly doubt she was any friends of a different race than hers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.