RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
might just be me but I’ve never classed using one of these as First steps...
I thought exactly the same! I actually rolled my eyes when I read this on her stories! Walking holding on to a walker is not first steps! 🙄 But our Grabby is a control freak and probably can’t handle the fact that Freya is nearly one and still not walking. I can just imagine her being gutted that she can’t boast how advanced Freya is and how she walked at 6 months or whatever 🤦🏼‍♀️

(Just to add I’m not saying babies are delayed if they’re not walking by one. My daughter was 16 months before she walked, but her speech is very advanced. They all develop in different ways and all catch up eventually! But I can just imagine Grabby stamping her feet if one of the other NCT babies is walking and Freya isn’t so she has to make up some bullshit about “first steps” 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought exactly the same! I actually rolled my eyes when I read this on her stories! Walking holding on to a walker is not first steps! 🙄 But our Grabby is a control freak and probably can’t handle the fact that Freya is nearly one and still not walking. I can just imagine her being gutted that she can’t boast how advanced Freya is and how she walked at 6 months or whatever 🤦🏼‍♀️

(Just to add I’m not saying babies are delayed if they’re not walking by one. My daughter was 16 months before she walked, but her speech is very advanced. They all develop in different ways and all catch up eventually! But I can just imagine Grabby stamping her feet if one of the other NCT babies is walking and Freya isn’t so she has to make up some bullshit about “first steps” 🤣)
What is wrong with Freya's foot? Why does it look all curled up???

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: queuing outside primark as soon as lockdown's lifted, can't afford anything else unless it's #kindlygifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'd love to create a new thread but apparently I dont have those privileges.
Is there anyone else who has privilege to start one or are we all in the dog house?

Reactions: 1

I think the average is closer to 18 months for walking independently!

new thread - I hope I’ve done it right!!!

Reactions: 3
And the foot 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hang on a minute?! Mumma bought it? Second hand? During lockdown? Eh? Eh? EH?! Hmmmmmmmm 🤔

**£31.99 from ELC and in stock 😉**
Given mumma likes to buy bright plastic stuff, that erm walker is much more Grabby cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.