RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like her photos but too many ads these days. Every photo is an ad. She comes across as much older than she is and very, very entitled.
On the one hand she comes across as old and bland but on the other she comes across as terribly immature.

I still follow her but find her images dull and repetitive now.

Reactions: 2

"The stand out colors and prints for me this season would be texture"......er what?
Flatter than a crepe pancake voice.

Christ, she sounds really bland. No offence but she sounds a bit "slow" and like a robot.
Sounds like she is on tranquillisers.

Ooooo someone’s called her out on deleting comments!

Eugh I can’t stand her she’s literally disgusting
This is where she emulates her idol, Courtney Adamo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
IMG_3219.PNG
'Mama life'?? Because you aren't buying yet another perfume for yourself, just waiting to see if you get sent one for free, to add to the grotesque pile of free everything you already have. This is not mama life in my books.

Spending a rare day off from work, walking around in the same pair of worn out leggings with bits of bloody rice cake (or other kids snack) stuck to the back of them and my hair scraped back while I run around like a headless chicken all day carting the kids to their parties and activities on zero sleep sounds more like it. Hemeraging my last scrap of wages on nursery fees and endless school sponsored forms and school trips and such. I can't remember what a perfume or lipstick even looks like 😂😂

She's a bit of a joke at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same, my pants have holes in the elastic, I'm in desperate need of work shirts but the last of my wages have been paying dance fees and new dance shoes.

She has no idea.

Reactions: 3
In all seriousness though, how much stuff can one woman (and baby) actually need?!

I have a couple of perfumes. One nice one that my mum bought me for my birthday. One cheap 'everyday' one. I consider that to be more than enough and I value and appreciate them and use them sparingly until they are gone.

She had an obscene amount of everything. Her spare rooms are always piled high with mountains of clothes and crap she's 'collected'. That baby already has more clothes than my 7 year old has had in her entire life.

She just seems very 'more, more, more', nothing is enough and nothing makes her happy or has any value to her. Just mindlessly grabbing more stuff for the sake of it.

Just because you can have it, does not men that you should. Less if more in my eyes.

It's just plain greed and wasteful, surely! Consumerism at its worst 🤢

Reactions: 6
In all seriousness though, how much stuff can one woman (and baby) actually need?!

I have a couple of perfumes. One nice one that my mum bought me for my birthday. One cheap 'everyday' one. I consider that to be more than enough and I value and appreciate them and use them sparingly until they are gone.

She had an obscene amount of everything. Her spare rooms are always piled high with mountains of clothes and crap she's 'collected'. That baby already has more clothes than my 7 year old has had in her entire life.

She just seems very 'more, more, more', nothing is enough and nothing makes her happy or has any value to her. Just mindlessly grabbing more stuff for the sake of it.

Just because you can have it, does not men that you should. Less if more in my eyes.

It's just plain greed and wasteful, surely! Consumerism at its worst 🤢
So very true. I'm 19 weeks pregnant and currently my baby has... some newborn nappies that a friend didn't need anymore as their baby had grown out of them and 3 sleep suits... one which I bought when we had the 12 week scan to celebrate and two which were from friends or family. My nursery will also have to be a tiny box room and wont have space for much. She makes me feel like I'm letting my baby down with the constant shopping she is doing. As if she's advertising a load of maternity wear that she hasn't worn?!?! Wtaf.

So very true. I'm 19 weeks pregnant and currently my baby has... some newborn nappies that a friend didn't need anymore as their baby had grown out of them and 3 sleep suits... one which I bought when we had the 12 week scan to celebrate and two which were from friends or family. My nursery will also have to be a tiny box room and wont have space for much. She makes me feel like I'm letting my baby down with the constant shopping she is doing. As if she's advertising a load of maternity wear that she hasn't worn?!?! Wtaf.
A baby needs milk, sleep and lots of love. Don’t let anyone make you feel inferior....... I do know what you mean though and understand how it can make someone feel, by the vast quantity of things these influencers have. I wouldn’t swop my life, house, or family for what any of them have. Contentment comes from enjoying what you have.

Reactions: 10
A baby needs milk, sleep and lots of love. Don’t let anyone make you feel inferior....... I do know what you mean though and understand how it can make someone feel, by the vast quantity of things these influencers have. I wouldn’t swop my life, house, or family for what any of them have.
Me neither.
100 unworn baby grows, exquisitely plumped pillows, and the most premium overpriced vitamins do not make you a better mum.
Appreciating the simple things make for a much happier family in my experience.
That's why I feel content with what I have and she always seems to be chasing the next thing because she's never satisfied.

Reactions: 6
Me neither.
100 unworn baby grows, exquisitely plumped pillows, and the most premium overpriced vitamins do not make you a better mum.
That's why I feel content with what I have and she always seems to be chasing the next thing because she's never satisfied.
It’s the simple things in life that give the most pleasure. 👌🏻

I wonder if her parents sit back and think tit what did we do to raise such an entitled, bad mannered lazy woman, I know I would. Cue post from Mumma saying how proud she is of Braggy, Beggy Becky 😂

• Heart
Me neither.
Well said! There is a void that Rebecca is filling with this “whimsical, famous five lifestyle”

This infuriated me 🙄
That’s her version of being “relateable”

'if' she had £40 to spare?! I think someone's been reading along here (again) and trying to justify why she didn't buy the perfume. What about all the money you spend on holidays Rebecca (or are they #gifted but not declared then?!).

Thread suggestion: RVK Loves a freebie???
(It’s not a great suggestion but I think we need to include Grabby Becky’s IG name so she can find us straight away when she is having a snoop on here! 😉)

Veruca salt comes in mind when she posts her stories for recommendations 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Thread title suggestion
RVK loves a bit of freebie but hates Tattle cos they’re so meanie. Daily shows of a #gifted haul, gets paid tit loads by Farrow & Ball

Probably too long, I know!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.